Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) (26954 Views)

Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu / Anglican Church TO El-Rufai: We Are Not Fighting You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Wike!

Master winer

Pressing Peter’s mumu button!
You are on your own.
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
Wike using reverse psychology on Obi. Wike was the architect of Obi leaving PDP. Now he is forming saint and Woke. Obi dont let Wike Use you
It's called politics of permanent interest only.

1 Like

Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
What's there to envy

Soludo fvcked him up like a little bitch
Do you really believe soludos rants would change anything?

May be it would help the urinating machine win Anambra grin

Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by KINGS100(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
A Drug Lord will always be a Drug Lord, tell your oga to ware it as a badge of honor. Meanwhile the support of Wike is welcome

JAGS001:
The most dullest people in Nigeria are obidients anybody that just support obi will be saint, I remember how they cherish Governor soludo before his articles went viral, even if Tinubu will support obi today Obi supporters will say all his sins are cleared he's free and a renewed saint and dey will stop calling him a druglord or sick old thief, imagine wike is now a saint lol they forgotten all the drama that lead obi out of PDP which was wike doing, same wike that is using obi candidature to make sure obi get more votes so that Atiku will not win, wike is aware that obi can not win presidential election but he obi can help him to reduce Atiku chances of winning, Obi supporters should continue praising wike and tomorrow if any of you Obi supporters insult him na thunder go fire una grin grin
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Wike is a smart man.

Tinubu always mentions Peter Obi in his campaigns, while Peter Obi never mentions his.

Tinubu is envying the support base Peter Obi has, that's why he isn't attacking Sowore, Abiola or kwankwaso.

He knows Peter Obi stands a better chance more than himself, only his Urchins are yet to see the handwriting on the wall grin grin Well said. I can't believe Atiku and Tinubu will always shade someone they say has no structure. Haba! Make them free this Obi

Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1432179/wike-tells-peter-obi-fighting-envying-video/

Those envying President Peter Obi, are envious of his larger-than-life stature, brought about by an uncanny rearrangement of unusual show of love, designed by God Almighty to make BATstard miscreant urchins to salivate for their daily ration of poopoo from their benefactor, the drug lord criminal. If you must wail, check my signature for your brand-new stupidity.
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Relive:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anne G.TBank

Whoever you pose yourself to be, you will always be a crook to me. From Edenbells, now to Relive. You seem to be reliving your crookedness like a second nature of dishonesty. Shortly, I will be presenting your case for discussion in my shrine.
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Relive:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anne G.TBank

Whoever you pose yourself to be, you will always be a crook to me. From Edenbells, now to Relive. You seem to be reliving your crookedness like a second nature of dishonesty. Shortly, I will be presenting your case for discussion in my shrine.
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by kaymart: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
If Woke had supported Obi before and during the PDP primaries. Obi will have clinched the ticket but "no". He didn't. ..
His gimmicks here are hypocritic and it's needless
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by Jemex003: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
KINGS100:
E pain this one he come de speak grammar

Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by Albertrich: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
I know Nigeria’s problem - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHQKEg3h0-o
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by 5starMan: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai..

Heavy politics going on..

Wike's sudden praise of PO is deeply politics.

Even PO knows.

One thing surprises me about the MASSES.

When Wike organized and executed the massacre of those alleged troublemakers in his State, he was Social Medially torn apart.

Now that he pledges support for a candidate who seems to appeal to their interest, Wike then Automatically Becomes A Very Good Man.

I can't help it but to CHAI the second time.
You know you can actually state it the other way round and it will still right.
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pure truth Wike talk shaa...... Politics aside.

Pepper Dem gang
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by 8stargeneral: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
We all know that
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by Lyfdiscvry91(f): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ae e dey sweet us e dey pain them.
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by iiifedimma(f): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Relive:
Anne G.TBank

Good evening please anywhere you see this type of comments please don't mind this fraudster he is a well known fraudster here on Nairaland creating a new account every day to keep scamming people here on Nairaland, it's a guy that is behind the account using it for a scamming business
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by iiifedimma(f): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Relive:
Anne G.TBank

Good evening please anywhere you see this type of comments please don't mind this fraudster he is a well known fraudster here on Nairaland creating a new account every day to keep scamming people here on Nairaland, it's a guy that is behind the account using it for a scamming business
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by daygee12: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
waterpouroverfl:
Well all I can say in this

While the north and west are supporting two known old men with questionable character

Soludo outburst and most south east governors has really shown that truly igbos are truly one Nigeria.

You can't take it away from them they are the real patriot.

Imagine all the worst ills behind Atiku and Tinubu yet the people and west , north politicians are ready to die for them. Despite the worst bad odour they have

Yet this wasn't the same among the igbos

They will always go for merit

Well whatsoever soludo must have said

I judge the matter through my conviction. And it still ended at Peter Obi.

The other two strong candidate in a saner clime or in a nation were all speak one language can never be allowed to contest especially were an astute man like Peter Obi is contesting

So soludo if according to your thinking Peter Obi is not qualify, then election should be postponed. And you will never contest when it is postponed

As no postponement of election is allowed

The major person that has the 2023 presidential victory is no other person

Than the incoming president

Peter Gregory omoluabi Ahmed Musa Obi

I pity igbos, u are one of those that will never make Igbo presidency a reality. Just look at ur writeup, u know how many Yorubas who are against Tinubu Presidency? Igbos always crying victimization
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by waterpouroverfl: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
daygee12:

I pity igbos, u are one of those that will never make Igbo presidency a reality. Just look at ur writeup, u know how many Yorubas who are against Tinubu Presidency? Igbos always crying victimization

Name the politicians whom has condemned Tinubu from west, name the politician whom has condemned Atiku from North

Now if you are true patriot. Just read and pass and vote for the soul of Nigeria
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by daygee12: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
waterpouroverfl:

Name the politicians whom has condemned Tinubu from west, name the politician whom has condemned Atiku from North

Now if you are true patriot. Just read and pass and vote for the soul of Nigeria

Bode George, u want more
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by Sammy5413(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wow nice one by wike, but we've not forgotten what transpired in obigbo
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by waterpouroverfl: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
daygee12:

Bode George, u want more

Am talking of current governors

Okay tell me of Seyi makinde

Just read and pass
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by daygee12: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
waterpouroverfl:

Am talking of current governors

Okay tell me of Seyi makinde

Just read and pass

Makinde is different he has the same problem Wike has with Atiku so Tinubu is his only option. Almost all the SouthWest Governors are APC so what do u expect so thats where structure comes in
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by waterpouroverfl: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
daygee12:

Makinde is different he has the same problem Wike has with Atiku so Tinubu is his only option. Almost all the SouthWest Governors are APC so what do u expect so thats where structure comes in

So no other party affiliate to support

Ortom support party affiliate Obi

Wike support party affiliate Obi

Only Seyi run support main opposition Tinubu

Continue

Just read and pass

And mind you if we should go by your assertion

Soludo was in PDP and now Apga
So he has more right to do what Seyi makinde is doing but noooo.

Just read and pass
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by Benchilwell: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
What's there to envy

Soludo fvcked him up like a little bitch
and soludo is now, getting d heat,even is son distance himself on soludo,now his second term bid,is losing out
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by 917modupeore: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Who no know go knowWho no know go know...
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by daygee12: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
waterpouroverfl:

So no other party affiliate to support

Ortom support party affiliate Obi

Wike support party affiliate Obi

Only Seyi run support main opposition Tinubu

Continue

Just read and pass

And mind you if we should go by your assertion

Soludo was in PDP and now Apga
So he has more right to do what Seyi makinde is doing but noooo.

Just read and pass

In short u want everyone to support Obi but bro that's not good a country like Nigeria
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by waterpouroverfl: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
daygee12:

In short u want everyone to support Obi but bro that's not democracy

Nawao defined democracy
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by Shikini: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
True
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
Wike using reverse psychology on Obi. Wike was the architect of Obi leaving PDP. Now he is forming saint and Woke. Obi dont let Wike Use you
No. Obi left for the same reason wike is embittered. Atiku. The enemy of my enemy is my friend cheesy.

Besides Rivers is fully Obidient. Only a foolish leader goes against the wishes of his people. He won't survive it.
Re: Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) by kk2027: 3:20am On Nov 18, 2022
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission / 'We Don't Know Peter Obi And He Doesn't Know Us', IPOB Replies Gumi / Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.