Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register (20926 Views)

Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto / One Million Dead Voters In INEC Register – Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by lanocfoods: 2:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Toosure70:
Truly afonja is the most honest in Nigeria
Relax first, their own go soon show. This is a Nigeria problem, it is not peculiar to any tribe or region. But we know the people that introduced it
Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by DeOTR: 2:06am On Nov 18, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

God bless you!

This is nothing but propaganda to deflate the outcry of the fraud that happened in NE and NE.

We all knew how difficult it was for adults in the East to register due to large crowd and you're telling me that little kids like these managed to register. How possible is that?

Even on election day in the East, the officials are always strict and often disqualify voters over flimsy reasons talk more of little kids like this standing on the line to vote.

Also, the East is an "open area", whatever happens here always finds its way into mainstream media, so how come nothing of such has ever been reported and it's now it has become more difficult due to BVAS that such is happening?

Someone is doctrine all these!!
You still don't know the politics behind having large voting strength.
Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by MarxisGLABACK: 4:58am On Nov 18, 2022
WHO ARE THOSE THAT CONSTRUCTED THIS TRASH . LETS SEE THE INEC LETTER HEAD OF THE REGISTER
Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by oladepo45v: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2022
Yet they make it seem like this happens only in the North.Yet they make it seem like this happens only in the North....
Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by Gbagura: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Shinedu shame no dey cash you ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind him, he's a nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by dochenaj: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Jogs1900:
I think the big politicians are behind all this underaged voters registration..Don't let us put the blame on these inec staffs because I know they are usually intimidated and threatened by all these big politicians to do their biddings without adequate protection from the govt.
One way INEC can solve this problem is that during the registration, they can create a system where the officer doing the registration can secretly flag any registration that they did under duress.

Such triggering an investigation beyond the point of registration. That way, whoever coerced them will think all is well but the registration will never stick.

But why can't INEC acquire better photo capturing devices like the immigration people use for the passport, ever notice how your passport photo is always finer than you in real life?

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by Sammy5413(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Well it's not the first time we've seen someone brag this way.
Even Goliath thought the same way!
CoronaVirusRelo:
Even if all the dogs, birds and goats vote for Peter in South East, it won’t still change anything or stop the swearing-in of His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Even if INEC will have to count the trees, it’s still won’t outnumber Kano State ONLY

Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by olaoye2008: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2022
It is never too late to wipe off the suspected underage reg. If the name bearer refuse further verification.
God bless Nigeria
At least it is getting better than before.
Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by Levels1(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2022
I call on INEC to disqualify obituary as a matter of urgency for this act from his tribe as they can't be trusted. They're manipulative, Incompetenc and dubious element.
Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by abinsco25(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2022
See them that's how they are packaging a thief as a Saint
Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by youn(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2022
LegendHero:

Chai e don red oo.

Na everywhere this wahala dey o. Politicians don carry everybody handicap.

I swear
but they keep pointing fingers,
funny enough I even had to check my hometown data and I was surprise to see some underage voters I was shocked
Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by adekolaelect(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Advocate500:
Instead of inec to do the right and delete every imposter on the server,they prefer comparison.the inec chairman is shameless.
I think you didn't forget your own shamelessness when many of you Insulting northerners for the same thing many of you are doing . You don't want comperism now when you see same thing you were insulting northerns for in the south too?
Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by Deadlytruth(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

And they have not determined election in Kano in last 3 decades.

Please spare me that crap! Can you out number the indigenes?

Exactly. It is just as they are currently projecting Obi to win in Lagos just because of the Igbo population of the state but forgetting that they can't ever really outnumber the Yorubas in a Yoruba state.

2 Likes

Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by AfonjaPriest: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
trutharena:
Strange photos of ‘children’ in INEC register in just one PU in Ovukwu Ward of Arochukwu LGA of Abia State.
The OP is well known for his wanton display of lies. There is no truth in the arena of his medulla oblongata. The garbage he spewed is purely a hatchet job, made fitting for his avaricious propaganda.
Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by SeunNotOwner: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
LegendHero:

Some of those guys registered as far back as Goodluck Jonathan era. You will be shocked that even in Peter Obi ward, you will have lot of underage voters there.

All old registration start woth 90F5.Most of these underage are new
Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by SeunNotOwner: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
dochenaj:
One way INEC can solve this problem is that during the registration, they can create a system where the officer doing the registration can secretly flag any registration that they did under duress.

Such triggering an investigation beyond the point of registration. That way, whoever coerced them will think all is well but the registration will never stick.

But why can't INEC acquire better photo capturing devices like the immigration people use for the passport, ever notice how your passport photo is always finer than you in real life?

I think that is why INEC opened their register for people to check and report.
Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by delpee(f): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nyamuri:
Even representative of Goodluck Jonathan dey! grin

LOL! grin
Re: Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register by Kfed4ril(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
LegendHero:

Some of those guys registered as far back as Goodluck Jonathan era. You will be shocked that even in Peter Obi ward, you will have lot of underage voters there.

Oga what is the evidence that the registered then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Government, Dangote Donate N500m Each To Victims Of Market Fire Disaster / Court Delivers Judgement On Buhari’s UK Medical Trip June 5 / Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.