Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili (1422 Views)

Atiku: Nigerians Should Vote For APC-PDP, Suffers Gaffe In Kogi / "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa / Wike Celebrates Peter Odili On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by Mrukk: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter Obi in an attempt to throw jabs at his fellow contenders made a big blunder that's now become a subject of debate. He claimed the former governor of Rivers state Peter Odili was his colleague at Christ the king college in Onitsha which has turned out to be a lie as Gov. Peter Odili left CKC in 1967 when Peter Obi was only 6 years old at that time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by Mrukk: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pictorial evidence

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mrukk:
Peter Obi in an attempt to throw jabs at his fellow contenders made a big blunder that's now become a subject of debate. He claimed the former governor of Rivers state Peter Odili was his colleague at Christ the king college in Onitsha which has turned out to be a lie as Gov. Peter Odili left CKC in 1967 when Peter Obi was only 6 years old at that time.

Obi on your mind. Get used to it and thank you for the free promotion. We no dey give shishi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by Mrukk: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Reinaldo:

Obi on your mind. Get used to it and thank you for the free promotion. We no dey give shishi
grin grin angry angry
Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by habsydiamond(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
When u spread bad news about someone... u are ignorantly making the person more popular... I don't think these people are getting the point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by Hoelujohn: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
habsydiamond:
When u spread bad news about someone... u are ignorantly making the person more popular... I don't think these people are getting the point
He said his senior
Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by Hoelujohn: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mrukk:
Sule, he said his senior. Go and listen again

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by habsydiamond(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hoelujohn:

He said his senior
maybe he wanted to say his several years junior.
Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by Mrukk: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Is senior indeed. He was only 6 years when Odili left CKC, so how does the playing football together come into the story, or you're telling me Obi was already in secondary school at age 6?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by Ttalk: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mrukk:
Is senior indeed. He was only 6 years when Odili left CKC, so how does the playing football together come into the story, or you're telling me Obi was already in secondary school at age 6?

Na normal normal, na everyday Obi dey drop Lamba

Main while enjoy this

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by Trapnews: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
habsydiamond:
Same way you Igbos made Jagaban the most popular politician in the world!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Urchinses no dey rest ? Make una tackle Atiku and Sowore small

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by habsydiamond(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Trapnews:

Same way you Igbos made Jagaban the most popular politician in the world!
so I be igbo now abi.. na Abdul chinedu my papa name nao

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mrukk:

You Yoruba's are too petty. At least its clear he went to school, unlike That CassavaBandit and his useless CassavaRians.
Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by TheEndless: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mrukk:
So I was rewatching old clips of Mr. Bean. The starting scene where Mr. Bean falls from the sky kinda reminds me of someone in particular. I mean they’re both dangerously stupid. Only that one amuses me while the other one is trying to be the president of Iragbiji Old People’s home
God bless PDAPC grin

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by Sonyboom: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
So the obvious lie he told should be ignored because he is Igbo, a thief pandora criminal n a foolish fool ba ?

CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You Yoruba's are too petty. At least its clear he went to school, unlike That CassavaBandit and his useless CassavaRians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by Kingsmeal: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
habsydiamond:
maybe he wanted to say his several years junior.

Senior is senior.

Nothing like several years senior.

Agbadomaniac

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by Ojiofor: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mrukk:

Peter Obi said Sir Peter Odili was his senior boy at CKC that means Odili was there before him.He never said they were classmates.
Btw who are Tinubu's school mate?
Ahhhh he have white heroine mates in Chicago.
Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by naijapips04: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Reinaldo:

Tinubu on your mind. Get used to it. Emilokan.
Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by PraizHim: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
During my time in onitsha as a secondary school student( (1992 to 1998). We call senior ex graduated students " Senior boys" . I went to DMGS and anobody from onitsha knows this.

I dont understand what all the fuss is about. Each city or location have their unique terminology.

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by Abdu81: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mrukk:

Fools so you people don't know the difference between colleague and school mate.
Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by ololufemi: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Dr Peter Odili was a Senior Prefect at Christ the King College ("CKC") in 1967 but he and his Classmates could not write the O Levels Examinations because of the Civil War which had ravaged the Eastern part ofnthe Country. As a result of this, Dr Peter Odili wrote his O Levels Examinations in 1971 and proceeded to pend an additional 2 years at CKC to write his A Levels Examinations.

Dr Odili was in CKC from 1962 to 1971 (O Levels) and 1971 to 1973 (A Levels aka HSC). As a result of this, when Dr Peter Odili was in his Upper 6th Form, Peter Obi was in his Junior Year. Dr Odili was a major talisman for CKC and their prestigious Striker in his School days which made him popular across all class levels in CKC.
Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by temitope27(m): 4:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Hoelujohn:

when obi was 6 years, odilli has already finish high school
Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by drlateef: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Mrukk:

Its not a lie. He was truly age mate with Odili. A group picture surfaced sometime ago where the date taken clearly shows Obi was lying about his age.
Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by XerXers: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2022
grin

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by XerXers: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2022
temitope27:
when obi was 6 years, odilli has already finish high school
Odili did not finish in 1967 because the civil war disrupted final exam. He returned in 1971 to write the exam and stayed another two for advanced levels program

Re: Peter Obi's Gaffe In Portharcourt About Peter Odili by descarado: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2022
See these tinubu people, their shame dey catch me.

See how they disgraced themselves.

Obi get fire brigade honestly.
See as they are giving it to these shameless people front, back and centre.
They thought it will be like Jonathan's time.

They keep on creating new usernames to perpetrate nonsense. And people keep on bursting them.

2.7 million voters in Kano already cancelled.
We will get there.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Governor Fashola pleaded with Obas and Chieves to accept Dangote (video) / Don't Celebrate Yet..wait For The Kardashians (kano, Katsina And Kaduna) / How Did People's Gazette Manage To Get Obi And Oyedepo Conversation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.