Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Peter Odili Was A " Senior Boy To Peter Obi" . Why The Fuss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Odili Was A " Senior Boy To Peter Obi" . Why The Fuss (731 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Wike: Peter Odili Was Persecuted For Supporting Amaechi Who Later Betrayed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Odili Was A " Senior Boy To Peter Obi" . Why The Fuss by PraizHim: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
During my time in Onitsha as a secondary school student( (1992 to 1998). We call senior ex-graduated students " Senior Boys" . I went to DMGS Onitsha and anybody that schooled in onitsha in those days knows this.
"Senior boy" means that the person may be in a higher institution or even working as at the time of you being in the same school.

Peter Obi did not say that He played football together with Peter Odili. He was right in what he said just that the " two evil twins APC and PDP " are looking for ways to paint him bad.

I dont understand why all the fuss. Each city or location have their unique terminologies.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Odili Was A " Senior Boy To Peter Obi" . Why The Fuss by Christabeljenny: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter is our candidate and we shall vote for me
He is a man with gold heart keep on the good work

1 Like

Re: Peter Odili Was A " Senior Boy To Peter Obi" . Why The Fuss by FreeStuffsNG: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
PraizHim:

Ghosh!! When you tell one lie you need more lies to cover it.

You can only be a Senior to those in school with you! You can not be in Form 5 today and be a Senior to a 6 year old who is just enrolling in Primary 1! Your juniors are those in Form 4,3,2 &1, not anyone outside these brackets and definitely not a chikd of 6 years!

The lie that they played football together is a horrible lie and again I repeat, your Senior is one who was in high school during your time . I can not be a Senior to anyone in my High school now. And any 6 year old when I was in my Final year in High school who calls me Senior is a big fat liar.

These lamba are just too much and it is a character flaw of Pa Obi. He even lied to Late Ikemba that he is not leaving APGA!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Odili Was A " Senior Boy To Peter Obi" . Why The Fuss by PraizHim: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Ghosh!! When you tell one lie you need more lies to cover it.

You can only be a Senior to those in school with you! You can not be in Form 5 today and be a Senior to a 6 year old who is just enrolling in Primary 1! Your juniors are those in Form 4,3,2 &1, not anyone outside these brackets and definitely not a chikd of 6 years!

The lie that they played football together is a horrible lie and again I repeat, your Senior is one who was in high school during your time . I can not be a Senior to anyone in my High school now. And any 6 year old when I was in my Final year in High school who calls me Senior is a big fat liar.

These lamba are just too much and it is a character flaw of Pa Obi. He even lied to Late Ikemba that he is not leaving APGA!

Your definition of a senior is not Onitsha old secondary school system definition of a Senior.

Re: Peter Odili Was A " Senior Boy To Peter Obi" . Why The Fuss by PraizHim: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Ghosh!! When you tell one lie you need more lies to cover it. He even lied to Late Ikemba that he is not leaving APGA!

There is nothing to cover because he is not a drug baron nor drug kingpin nor Nigerian Pablo escoBAT

Re: Peter Odili Was A " Senior Boy To Peter Obi" . Why The Fuss by slivertongue: 1:10am On Nov 18, 2022
PraizHim:
During my time in Onitsha as a secondary school student( (1992 to 1998). We call senior ex-graduated students " Senior Boys" . I went to DMGS Onitsha and anybody that schooled in onitsha in those days knows this.
"Senior boy" means that the person may be in a higher institution or even working as at the time of you being in the same school.

Peter Obi did not say that He played football together with Peter Odili. He was right in what he said just that the " two evil twins APC and PDP " are looking for ways to paint him bad.

I dont understand why all the fuss. Each city or location have their unique terminologies.

Well understood by me.
Re: Peter Odili Was A " Senior Boy To Peter Obi" . Why The Fuss by ololufemi: 1:53am On Nov 18, 2022
Dr Peter Odili was a Senior Prefect at Christ the King College ("CKC") in 1967 but he and his Classmates could not write the O Levels Examinations because of the Civil War which had ravaged the Eastern part ofnthe Country. As a result of this, Dr Peter Odili wrote his O Levels Examinations in 1971 and proceeded to pend an additional 2 years at CKC to write his A Levels Examinations.

Dr Odili was in CKC from 1962 to 1971 (O Levels) and 1971 to 1973 (A Levels aka HSC). As a result of this, when Dr Peter Odili was in his Upper 6th Form, Peter Obi was in his Junior Year. Dr Odili was a major talisman for CKC and their prestigious Striker in his School days which made him popular across all class levels in CKC.

(1) (Reply)

Why Atiku Chose Okowa Over Wike. / Evidence Tinubu Entered Obi's Twitters Space For Lectures / Reno Omokri. Nigeria Will Be Like Dubai If Peter Obi Become President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.