Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? (1099 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Atheist? Come With Your Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2011
[size=13pt]Updated:
If Mohammed had come as Christ, I believe the Church as a place of worship today would have been a better place. There would not have been room for those that quote and unquote the scriptures today for their own selfish gains.

If Mohammed was Christ he would have laid down strict Godly rules for Christians to follow, like stoning Christian that do not love their fellow believers, stoning any pastor that collects tithes or loves money too much at the expence of other believers, stonning pastors that cannot lay down their life for other believers, etc.

If Muslims in Libya, Tunisia and Egypt can come together to remove their evil leaders, I say shame on false Churches and false Pastors that have no love for their fellow brothers in the Church they claim is the body of Christ, but their love is for tithes of income, private jets and to keep believers in bondage.

Muslims in Tunisia, Libya and Egypt I salute you all.[/size]
Re: If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by vikuzi: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
u are 30% wrong and 70% correct undecided
Re: If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by rezzy: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2011
MrBible:

[size=13pt]If Mohammed had come as Christ, I believe the Church as a place of worship today would have been a better place. There would not have been room for those that quote and unquote the scriptures today for their own selfish gains. If Muslims in Libya, Tunisia and Egypt can come together to remove their evil leaders, I say shame on Churches and Christians that have no love for their fellow brothers in the Church they claim is the body of Christ, but their love is for tithes of income and private jets.

Muslims in Tunisia, Libya and Egypt I salute you all.[/size]
Shame to you too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
rezzy:

Shame to you too cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=13pt]Tell a pastor face to face today that tithe is not for Christians he is ready to fight with you. Shame to you and your tithe masters.[/size]
Re: If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by rezzy: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
MrBible:

[size=13pt]Tell a pastor face to face today that tithe is not for Christians he is ready to fight with you. Shame to you and your tithe masters.[/size]
I dont have any tithe master. Whether i pay tithe or not My God still blesses me because he promised me that. Shame to you and your belief
Re: If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2011
rezzy:

I dont have any tithe master. Whether i pay tithe or not My God still blesses me because he promised me that. Shame to you and your belief

[size=13pt]You are a mouth piece for your tithe masters, you can not buy the Gifts and Blessings of God with 10% tithe from your income. You are under the law of your tithe masters.[/size]

[size=13pt]Acts 8:20
Peter answered: "May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money!
[/size]
Re: If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2011
Dear brother in Christ, do not talk about Jesus Christ in the same sentence as that FALSE Prophet Muhammad.

Blessings

FROSBEL.
Re: If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2011
frosbel:

Dear brother in Christ, do not talk about Jesus Christ in the same sentence as that FALSE Prophet Muhammad.

Blessings FROSBEL.

[size=13pt]I agree with you Brother Frosbel. But what I mean is that if Prophet Muhammad had come with the Good news of Christ, the Church as a place of worship today might have been a better place than the dictators we have running Churches in the name of Christ.[/size]
Re: If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by olsmade(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
frosbel:

Blessings

FROSBEL.

is this a joke - you are so shallow in your thinking and actions. Imagine such bigotry and intolerance and d irony of it all is dat ur sentence is an antithesis of what you preach - sad!!!
Re: If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by rezzy: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
MrBible:

You are a mouth piece for your tithe masters,
Have i not told you i dont have a tithe master?

MrBible:
you can not buy the Gifts and Blessings of God with 10% tithe from your income. You are under the law of your tithe masters.
Yes, my 10% tithe is not really enough for the gifts and blessings He has been showering on me but I pay tithe because it is a commamdment. Mal 3 : 8-12. And verse 12 actually said 'And all nations shall you call you blessed'
that means if you pay your tithe he's going to bless you.

MrBible:

Acts 8:20
Peter answered: "May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money!
Simon was not paying not tithe, he was paying for the gift of God. God's gift is given to all freely. If you desire any, all you need to do is ask cheesy!
[quote][/quote]
Simon was not paying not tithe, he was paying for the gift of God. God's gift is given to all freely. If you desire any, all you need to do is ask cheesy
Re: If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2011
olsmade:

is this a joke - you are so shallow in your thinking and actions. Imagine such bigotry and intolerance and d irony of it all is dat your sentence is an antithesis of what you preach - sad!!!

Hello sir and with all due respect Nigerian brother,

I am not one of those people who believe in Half-Truths or Middle-Ground statements. It is either ABSOLUTE TRUTH or no TRUTH. Hanging on the fence is not an option.

I truly bear no MUSLIM any ill will , but I cannot but SPEAK the TRUTH. The TRUTH is all that matters.

The TRUTH is JESUS CHRIST , to try and put MUHAMMAD on the same PLANE with the savior of the WORLD is beyond Blasphemy !!!

I am sorry but this is the TRUTH.

We can disagree without any malice , right

Much LOVE,

FROSBEL.
Re: If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
rezzy:

Have i not told you i dont have a tithe master?
Yes, my 10% tithe is not really enough for the gifts and blessings He has been showering on me but I pay tithe because it is a commamdment. Mal 3 : 8-12. And verse 12 actually said 'And all nations shall you call you blessed'

Simon was not paying not tithe, he was paying for the gift of God. God's gift is given to all freely. If you desire any, all you need to do is ask cheesy

[size=13pt]Malachi 3:8-12 Has nothing to do with Christians and their wages, you need to read and understand your Bible. The blessings you mentioned in Malachi is referring to the Holy Land of Isreal and not your pay packet.

The Gifts of God is not just the Holy Spirit, everything we have today is a Gift from God and no amount of tithes you pay from your income can buy it from God.

I hear tithe payers say that because they pay tithe God has blessed their marriage, their home, theirs jobs and so on, these are Blessing from God which has been paid for through the Precious Blood of Our Lord  Jesus Christ and not from paying tithes which tithe masters are making their followers to believe.[/size]
Re: If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by rezzy: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
MrBible:

Malachi 3:8-12[b] Has nothing to do with Christians and their wages, you need to read and understand your Bible.[/b] The blessings you mentioned in Malachi is referring to the Holy Land of Isreal and not your pay packet.

If Malachi 3 vs 8 is not refering to Christians then should i say all the commandments in the OT are not meant for christians too?

MrBible:

The Gifts of God is not just the Holy Spirit, everything we have today is a Gift from God and no amount of tithes you pay from your income can buy it from God.
I'm not disputing that.
Re: If Prophet Muhammad Had Come With The Good News of Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2011
rezzy:

If Malachi 3 vs 8 is not refering to Christians then should i say all the commandments in the OT are not meant for christians too?

[size=13pt]In the Old Testament God ordered His people to go to war physically with the enemies, but the New Testament tells us that our weapons of warfare are not physical. Now ask yourself if we are still bond by all the teachings in the Old Testament?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

What Made You Think Your Religion Is The Right One. / The Whole World Must Hear This / Atheists Don't Know What Is Offensive To Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.