Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Support A Student - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Support A Student (161 Views)

Support A Freelancer Instagramer / 5 Ways To Support A Co-worker With A Chronic Illness / See Hilarious Post By A Student To Sokoto Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Support A Student by Tastemoney(m): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,,,I am starting my final year exam next 2 weeks. And I need your help. Currently I am writing tests back to back and I dont have any cash on me...even my food stuffs are finished.
Pls any ammount you can assist me with will go far.
Acc no. 6016988118, Keystone bank.

Make una support me abeg
Re: Support A Student by qwertyboss(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2022
Tastemoney:
Dear Nairalanders,,,I am starting my final year exam next 2 weeks. And I need your help. Currently I am writing tests back to back and I dont have any cash on me...even my food stuffs are finished.
Pls any ammount you can assist me with will go far.
Acc no. 6016988118, Keystone bank.

Make una support me abeg
Many are in dire need of help...
What we don't understand is you need to check your family and friends circle before coming to a faceless forum to blabout...
If you really need help and you are not faking, your family and friends circle are the best place to start to sound credible
Re: Support A Student by Tastemoney(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
qwertyboss:

Many are in dire need of help...
What we don't understand is you need to check your family and friends circle before coming to a faceless forum to blabout...
If you really need help and you are not faking, your family and friends circle are the best place to start to sound credible
I get ur point. If I could get from my family members, I wouldn't be posting this here

(1) (Reply)

What Is Business Coaching? / Download Movies / Senate Probes NDDC Over Alleged Job Racketeering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.