Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month (33530 Views)

Portable Caught On Camera Beating His Studio Manager (Video) / Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by sonature1: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2022
How are they supposed to make money in his absence?

Is he not the one who uses his brand and music to bring money to the business? cheesy

So, just like that: someone's sibling, boyfriend and husband have been pushed into this harsh labour market grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by Nirvana101: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2022
michlins:
I may not like him but he's a pragmatic businessman and I respect him for his decision business wise.

Even if you're selling pure water, you will make more than that in two days.

When you're making comments like this, you need to be very specific in order not to mislead people. Do you mean a street hawker pure water seller or a distributor with a mini van or okada.

Listen if you're talking about a street hawker seller then that's just dog water comment.

7k in two days will translate to about 3.5k average per day. In a month, that's about 105k in 30days. No street hawker pure water seller makes that in 30days, none. I'm reteirating that none unless you have some mobility. Even bankers in lagos especially entry level are not making that much. This is fact.

When making comments like this unless it's for sarcasm then you've to be specific.

You're welcome!

7 Likes

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by Stenewiser: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Lalami3232:
One thing wey I dislike about social media be say, E dey make f00lish people dey popular. In a responsible society, dem no suppose dey bring this guy's story atall because E no dey ever make sense.
This portable of a guy life don make me know why God no dey bless some people. If God does, both God and humans no go ever get rest.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"
Bro stop hating, no human is better than the other before God, with all your wisdom what hv you got, saddist.

5 Likes

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by chatinent: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Portable sha..always finding his way in the news.

Drop another hit, bro.

1 Like

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by ufuosman(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Portable chai grin
Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by sundayabuo47: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNGBN8n9u2A

Portable sacks all his studio staff for making only N7k in a month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by Nirvana101: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2022
chatinent:
Portable sha..always finding his way in the news.

Drop another hit, bro.

This man, seems you've been pretty engaged. I've so missed your intelligent front page comments.

Hope you're good bro!

1 Like

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by owobokiri(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2022
michlins:
I may not like him but he's a pragmatic businessman and I respect him for his decision business wise.

Even if you're selling pure water, you will make more than that in two days.

Exactly my thoughts. . He is very ruthless and decisive in his business decisions.
I remember when he fired his initial management crew, everyone thought that was the end for him since it was the group that more or else founded him. But he only got better after that and even began to totally control his stuff. He really knows what he wants and makes quick, decisive and emotionless decisionss to get to his goals.

5 Likes

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by xynerise: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2022
RZArecta:
Portable is known more for talking than actually singing despite the fact he's hugely talented
Hugely talented? WTF

3 Likes

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by MT: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2022
RZArecta:
Portable is known more for talking than actually singing despite the fact he's hugely talented

Hugely?? Was that actually a typo from your end?
Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by tooth4tooth: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Omihanifa:
See the way he's talking like person way don high
He's always high now.

1 Like

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by MrJames007: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2022
What does this one even sing
Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2022
See as e dey talk. How many artists can really come and spend 2 million in a day to wax a song in your studio?

Are your staff in the same clique with you? Dem do wetin you do to get fame? Yeye.

5 Likes

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by richeeyo(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2022
Lalami3232:
One thing wey I dislike about social media be say, E dey make f00lish people dey popular. In a responsible society, dem no suppose dey bring this guy's story atall because E no dey ever make sense.
This portable of a guy life don make me know why God no dey bless some people. If God does, both God and humans no go ever get rest.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga instead of you to go do yahoo, go and learn programming and thank me later"
You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by udomma1005(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Omihanifa:
See the way he's talking like person way don high
Nor be "like" person wey Don high, he's always HIGH!

1 Like

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by babtaima(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Lalami3232:

Lol your comment shows you’re not only uneducated but f@@lish grin You Don’t know how the world works… you’re so miserable… can’t you avoid this thread? Portable is more relevant than your entire generation … guys like you are disgusting… you think because you write code you’re important? Smh

1 Like

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by cigaricon(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Errm.. that 15 mil part na lie sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by sageb: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by Octopusssy(f): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2022
Zimzy:
Business should be strictly business. I am presently facing something similar and trusting God on how to handle it and restore my customers confidence that my new workers have almost destroyed completely.
Care to share specifics?
Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by Octopusssy(f): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2022
owobokiri:

Exactly my thoughts. . He is very ruthless and decisive in his business decisions.
I remember when he fired his initial management crew, everyone thought that was the end for him since it was the group that more or else founded him. But he only got better after that and even began to totally control his stuff. He really knows what he wants and makes quick, decisive and emotionless decisionss to get to his goals.
People should not be fooled by his yagayaga appearance and mannerisms. He is a ruthless business man

2 Likes

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by Moh247: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Not defending the staffs oo, but chances are customers patronize his studio just to meet him and famz, and since he isn't around customers go elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by BaddestQueen(f): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
Not defending the staffs oo, but chances are customers patronize his studio just to meet him and famz, and since he isn't around customers go elsewhere
shatap what do you know
Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by RZArecta(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2022
MT:

Hugely?? Was that actually a typo from your end?
the fact he's a dirty, lousy crackhead (literarily) doesn't diminish his talent. What he needs is just a tweak on his beat style and base of his production

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by xynerise: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2022
RZArecta:
the fact he's a dirty, lousy crackhead (literarily) doesn't diminish his talent. What he needs is just a tweak on his beat style and base of his production
Appearance has nothing to do with talent. We are talking about singing. Is that where the talent is or you dey whine me ni?
Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by HRMK: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2022
no problen!settle them by paying them off!do that or they take you to court!SIMPLE!!
Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by chatinent: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Nirvana101:

This man, seems you've been pretty engaged. I've so missed your intelligent front page comments.

Hope you're good bro!
All good, chief. We dey try survive.

How's family?
Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by Tegabadguy(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by toxtimmy: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Or just maybe what he is trying to say is they made more than that but studio workers pockets most of the money in their personal pocket.

Juniorpope123:
The studio might be shit
Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by Tundex911: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2022
This one go do pass kogbaagidi o

Zeh Nation indeed lol
Re: Portable Fires His Studio Staff For Making Only ₦‎7,000 In A Month by KennethEnyi(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2022
Useless portable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband / Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna, Tems Get Grammy Nominations / Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.