Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

How Can Someone Delete An Old Post On Nairaland - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can Someone Delete An Old Post On Nairaland (315 Views)

How To Transfer Contacts From An Old To A New Android Phone / How To Find An Old Email Address On The Net / Meet Nigerians That Created App That Monetizes Images You Post On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Delete An Old Post On Nairaland by AT2023: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2022
I have an old post on Nairaland Science and Technology section made in 2021 that I want to delete because of IP reasons. When I tried to delete, it doesn't show any modify icon.
After several attempts I decided to deactivate my account but the topic that I created is still available online. To what email address should I send my complaints for the post to be removed finally.
This is e new account that I created to lodge the complaint.
Kindly assist me because it is affecting my project!
Re: How Can Someone Delete An Old Post On Nairaland by HarlequinLekex: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2022
What is IP?
AT2023:
I have an old post on Nairaland Science and Technology section made in 2021 that I want to delete because of IP reasons. When I tried to delete, it doesn't show any modify icon.
After several attempts I decided to deactivate my account but the topic that I created is still available online. To what email address should I send my complaints for the post to be removed finally.
This is e new account that I created to lodge the complaint.
Kindly assist me because it is affecting my project!
mail Mynd44
Re: How Can Someone Delete An Old Post On Nairaland by AT2023: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2022
iP stands for Intellectual Property.
Re: How Can Someone Delete An Old Post On Nairaland by AT2023: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2022
Mynd 44? I'm asking for full email address.
Re: How Can Someone Delete An Old Post On Nairaland by duro4chang(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2022
You can modify it.
Re: How Can Someone Delete An Old Post On Nairaland by AT2023: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2022
I said I have deactivate that my account by mistake so the moderator has to do it for me now.
Re: How Can Someone Delete An Old Post On Nairaland by AT2023: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2022
So if I provide the weblinks in a private message to the moderator, he or she can just delete it.
Re: How Can Someone Delete An Old Post On Nairaland by AT2023: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Just now, I have deleted the YouTube videos attached to the said post through my channel. It's only the Title and related texts remaining.
Mr Moderator, please take note!
Re: How Can Someone Delete An Old Post On Nairaland by AT2023: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Luckily I have finally been able to send email to the two versatile moderators through their Nairaland handles. Let's see how things pan out! Thanks to everyone!
Re: How Can Someone Delete An Old Post On Nairaland by AT2023: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Now I have confirmed that the 2021 post relating to my intellectual property which I complained about to Nairalanders and our competent moderators have been successfully removed online. Thanks very much.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Zbook Dedicated 2gb / My Old Laptop With Blind Screen For Sale / Eu Leaders Enjoy A Lesson In Educational Vr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.