Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,165 members, 7,867,385 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

PROPHECY OF DEATH: The Man Who Prophesied The Death Of Davido's Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PROPHECY OF DEATH: The Man Who Prophesied The Death Of Davido's Son (503 Views)

Pastors Who Prophesied Tinubu Would Not Be President / Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son / Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROPHECY OF DEATH: The Man Who Prophesied The Death Of Davido's Son by Uba76: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUwbPlFK1Wo

Prophet Samuel King has come out on 7 January, 2022. To warn about what will happen in Adeleke's family, he mentioned that 2022 to 2023, will be a reward and award for Devido. Truth to his words all he said came to pass.

Re: PROPHECY OF DEATH: The Man Who Prophesied The Death Of Davido's Son by aylive02(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Silver090:
His now Jesus, please let them hold that man responsible for Davido son's death because no one can prophecy without having secret behind the scenes.
Bible said it that false prophets will raise and mislead many so Davido take a first decision before it repeat itself again, please my people here from me and know if my advice was good thank you

Contact me For your Academic Assignment, Articles, power points, proposals, thesis with good Turnitin WhatsApp me
. You just put up trash up there. Go n read your Bible well.
Re: PROPHECY OF DEATH: The Man Who Prophesied The Death Of Davido's Son by Lanretoye(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2022
How in life is yours life better than the life of the late boy...

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Tinubu Speaking In Tongues After Sniffing Cocaine / A Broom Catches Fire In Ilori City Of Kware State PDP Presidential/alhaji Atikua / Labour Party Declares Suspension Of Doyin Okupe Null And Void (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.