Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Feeling Very Fooolish - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Feeling Very Fooolish (569 Views)

Whats The Name Of This Feeling (+pic / When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / What Was This Man Thinking..feeling Like A Kid Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Very Fooolish by donguutti: 1:43am On Aug 25, 2011
I was in the public toilets today and as I sat down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi, how are you?".
Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine".
The voice said "So what are you up to?".
I said, "Just doing the same as you - sitting here!
Then I'm asked "Can I come over?".
Annoyed, I say "I'm rather busy right now".
Then the voice said, "Listen, I'll have to call you back, there's an  slowpoke in the cubicle next to me answering all my questions".
Re: Feeling Very Fooolish by donguutti: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Feeling Very Fooolish by Ajibel(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
Cuz of lack of humor cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Lauren Bush Marries David Lauren: All The Lavish Details! / How To Get Free Professional Mc To Anchor Your Event / Insult Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.