Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News (1296 Views)

ThisDay Suspends Staff Over Oyedepo US Visa Report / Kaduna: Atiku Wins Kaura LG - Thisday / Nigerian Journalist Suspended From Union For Publishing Fake Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by wwwihy: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
this has been moved to front page, the author of the story has now denied it castigating Thisday for not verifying the story before publishing it trying possible means to exonerate himself from any litigation

https://www.nairaland.com/7439007/mueez-akande-dies-72

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by FreeStuffsNG: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nairaland should just bring it down to avoid serious litigation.

I would havecexpected that by now, there should be serious action against pushing to the front page all news related to those two fake news purveyor.

Nairaland is shamefully enabling the breaking its own rule 8 Don't post false information on Nairaland.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by Massiveglory: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
It is unfortunate. Thank God for david who is out to ensure the right thing is put out.

I don't blame thisday, they are learning from emilokan urchinss and mafias on nairaland who put out fake news and it will be pushed out Speedily to front page by their fellow urchinss.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by wwwihy: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nairaland should just bring it down to avoid serious litigation
Leave them to join the propaganda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by ALTERNATEID: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nairaland should just bring it down to avoid serious litigation

Seun will simply ban the OP and pretend not to know the news is fake.
Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by wwwihy: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by LegendHero(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
This Hyundai fool is just exploiting the gullibility of Obiidiots, they are zombies and cannot think so he always tell them what to think.

Imagine him just drawing baseless conclusion without any proof while his minion of Obituarists retweet the nonsense.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by OkutaNla: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
If this Hundeyin guy continues at this rate, he may just end up committing suicide. His desperation to use anti-Tinubu propaganda to strengthen his asylum case is driving him insane. He's obviously a very disturb individual. Perhaps his parents placed a curse on him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by ganisucks(f): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
wwwihy:
this has been moved to front page, the author of the story has now denied it castigating Thisday for not verifying the story before publishing it trying possible means to exonerate himself from any litigation

https://www.nairaland.com/7439007/mueez-akande-dies-72

You people are really naive. Do you think David hundeyin would push a story without verifying the difference between brothers. Under your eyes, they are negotiating and Baba Lagos is receiving it hot.
Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Interesting...

Verify information before believing or spreading. A lot of us are guilty of this.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by citygarden(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
The stupid guy is just too desperate in any anti tinubu news. He is using the Obidient to make fame for himself. He maybe even worse than tinubu, if giving the chance to be in his position.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by LegendHero(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
OkutaNla:
If this Hundeyin guy continues at this rate, he may just end u committing suicide. He's obviously a very disturb individual. Perhaps his parents placed a curse on him.

He’s milking the situation just like FFK, Adeyanju, and Reno exploited the gullibility of IPOB terrorists.

Only God know how much donation the guy would have collected from those Obiidiots. He just go on Google, source news, arrange them together, then come online and scream investigative journalism.

People like that don’t last because his support base are bunch of disloyal dogmatic zombies. Soon they will turn against him just like they did to Reno, FFK, and Adeyanju.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by dustmalik: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

You people are really naive. Do you think David hundeyin would push a story without verifying the difference between brothers. Under your eyes, they are negotiating and Baba Lagos is receiving it hot.
Does this rubbish you typed up there make any sense to you? Do you have sense at all?

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by LegendHero(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

This is an example of one of the zombies I spoke about.

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by ganisucks(f): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
LegendHero:
This Hyundai fool is just exploiting the gullibility of Obiidiots, they are zombies and cannot think so he always tell them what to think.

Imagine him just drawing baseless conclusion without any proof while his minion of Obituarists retweet the nonsense.

No, you don't know the half of espionage and how elections are really done. Let me brief you. Elections are not only about winning outrghtly. They are about getting your opponents to concede and accept defeat. If a beaten opponent does not concede openly or discreetly, there will be no government. Hundeyin and others are here to make Baba Lagos accept his inevitable defeat.
Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by ganisucks(f): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
dustmalik:

Does this rubbish you typed up there make any sense to you? Do you have sense at all?

Don't worry. Your simpness is necessary for the nation to exist.
Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by OkutaNla: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
LegendHero:

He’s milking the situation just like FFK, Adeyanju, and Reno exploited the gullibility of IPOB terrorists.

Only God know how much donation the guy would have collected from those Obiidiots. He just go on Google, source news, arrange them together, then come online and scream investigative journalism.

People like that don’t last because his support base are bunch of y loyal dogmatic zombies. Soon they will turn against him just like they did to Reno, FFK, and Adeyanju.

Real talk. He's already behaving like someone under a curse/spell. He won't end well if he continues on his current path, that much I can bet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by LegendHero(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

No, you don't know the half of espionage and how elections are really done. Let me brief you. Elections are not only about winning outrghtly. They are about getting your opponents to concede and accept defeat. If a beaten opponent does not concede openly or discreetly, there will be no government. Hundeyin and others are here to make Baba Lagos accept his inevitable defeat.

Lol. You don’t know the politician called Tinubu.

Even as fierce and brutal as OBJ was as president, he couldn’t suppress Tinubu let alone a fool in far away asylum.

Hyundai is just milking Obiidiots dry. Give them what they want to hear and take their donations.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by OkutaNla: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

Guy, when will you stop Labouring in vain? Suffer no dey tire you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by Throwback: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
This David is too desperate to prove himself as a partisan hack who is working based on his own prejudice.

Very useless journalist.

He even went on Arise TV only to end up proving that Tinubu has no conviction in the USA.
Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by diadem10: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
The man who died isn't even the Akande. The foolish mod that pushed that unverified news to fp, should be apologizing by now and should retract it. I really don't know why any mod is so foolish to be giving that demented lying nobody David hundeyin a hearing.

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by Corrinthians(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
I've said it and I'd repeat it again, this guy's end, and those of his new found worshippers, will be worse than those who came before him.

Just look at what he published earlier. Tell me, if those against whom he tells these lies had taken him to court on the basis of his earlier publication about the deceased, would his defence be to tell the court that he was misled by Thisday or what?

Just a matter of time before he runs himself into very hot waters that would cook him alive.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by Throwback: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
Corrinthians:
I've said it and I'd repeat it again, this guy's end, and those of his new found worshippers, will be worse than those who came before him.

Just look at what he published earlier. Tell me, if those against whom he tells these lies had taken him to court on the basis of his earlier publication about the deceased, would his defence be to tell the court that he was misled by Thisday or what?

Just a matter of time before he runs himself into very hot waters that would cook him alive.

He will soon rush like a Russian into a war he cannot win and cannot exit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by Corrinthians(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
LegendHero:

Even as fierce and brutal as OBJ was as president, he couldn’t suppress Tinubu let alone a fool in far away asylum.

Hyundai is just milking Obiidiots dry. Give them what they want to hear and take their donations.
Those people never learn. They never will. They've sworn never to. The past means nothing to them. Just look how they've turned a man into a God. Similar way they did FFK and Reno.

It is shocking to imagine they think this is gonna end any differently.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by ganisucks(f): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
LegendHero:

As I said you are naive. Letting Tinubu keep Lagos was part of the deal struck between Tinubu, OBJ and AD. OBJ needed to convince the north that he was not a regional candidate as Buhari was painting him to be. The only way to do that was to create a fake war which could be won easily. That is Politics 101 of every president. You people are gullible.
Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by Britishpea: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
This hatred to Tinubu by some section of the country will
Make them do anything. I repeat “anything” to win the election. David clown hundeyin will know his fate thereafter.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by LegendHero(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

As I said you are naive. Letting Tinubu keep Lagos was part of the deal struck between Tinubu, OBJ and AD. OBJ needed to convince the north that he was not a regional candidate as Buhari was painting him to be. The only way to do that was to create a fake war which could be won easily. That is Politics 101 of every president. You people are gullible.

How does this even make sense to you?

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by BaddestQueen(f): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Corrinthians:
Those people never learn. They never will. They've sworn never to. The past means nothing to them. Just look how they've turned a man into a God. Similar way they did FFK and Reno.

It is shocking to imagine they think this is gonna end any differently.
trash
Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by BaddestQueen(f): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Corrinthians:

destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by Okoroawusa: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Massiveglory:
It is unfortunate. Thank God for david who is out to ensure the right thing is put out.

I don't blame thisday, they are learning from emilokan urchinss and mafias on nairaland and who put out fake news and it will be pushed out Speedily to front page by their fellow urchinss.
This is what you have to say?
Common shame no dey una eyes at all at all

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by tinsel: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
David Hundeyin will put a lot of news outlet in serious trouble in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin, Thisday , Nairaland Caught Publishing Fake News by BeardedMeat(m): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Ban the Op for posting a news with credible link

Seun dem dey whine you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases A New Hit Rap Song / Why You Should Take Peter Obi's Online Support Seriously - Opinion / Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting In Benue State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.