Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,706 members, 7,862,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Summit University's Student Featured In Chinua Achebe Anthology - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Summit University's Student Featured In Chinua Achebe Anthology (147 Views)

Summit University, Offa Appoints New Vice-chancellor / Nigerian 'Rubber Kids' Can Twist Their Bodies Like Snake, Featured On BBC / Check Out Chinua Achebe's Google Doodle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Summit University's Student Featured In Chinua Achebe Anthology by Jimsonjaat96(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
A student in the department of Mass Communication, Summit University, Offa, Kwara State, Jimoh Taofik Adekunle has been featured in the 7th Chinua Achebe Essay/Poetry Anthology. 

Jimoh, who made the announcement via his Facebook account on Friday, wrote "CONGRATULATIONS, JAAT ✍️���.

"For the second time, my poem was featured in Chinua Achebe's Anthology. ��️ 

"My poem, 'There Was A Country' was featured in the 7th Chinua Achebe Essay/Poetry Anthology" 

"More Wins �, More Awards �, More Inks....�

"Recall my poem, 'I Say Ndo To Obodo Dike(Tributes To Chinua Achebe)' was featured in the 5th Chinua Achebe Essay/Poetry Anthology in 2020."

He is a graduate student of the Federal Polytechnic, Offa.

Jimoh has received Certificate of Participation and Certificate of Award for his piece “I Say Ndo to Obo Dike” published in the 5th Chinua Achebe Essay/Poetry Anthology.

https://newsbulletin.com.ng/2022/11/18/poly-ojokus-lecturer-featured-in-the-7th-chinua-achebe-essay-poetry-anthology/

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Bitcoin And Giftcard At The Best Rate / Btc/usdt 1day Update / Dgftmu Gyjn Fcgvgf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.