Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,513 members, 7,861,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

CAC Member From Nigeria Storms Stamford Bridge, Prays For Chelsea To Win UCL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CAC Member From Nigeria Storms Stamford Bridge, Prays For Chelsea To Win UCL (394 Views)

Singer Kcee Prays For Tekno Over His Condition / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Member From Nigeria Storms Stamford Bridge, Prays For Chelsea To Win UCL by khadijaumar75: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMvuV-1PVhI

A staunch Chelsea fan from Nigeria, Damilare Oluwasegun, popularly known as 'Asiri Comedy', has stormed Stamford Bridge to pray for Chelsea Football Club

Asiri, who is holidaying in the UK, took time out to visit the home ground of the Blues as he had a tour of the entire facility.

He has been a fan of the London club for several years and has been boastful about the club's achievements in the last two decades.

Having won the coveted Champions League twice, Chelsea, currently in the competition's knockout phase, face Borussia Dortmund when the tournament resumes next year.

The Nigerian comedian was seen at several sections of Stamford Bridge as he could be heard praying for the team to be successful. He shared a clip of the 'exercise' on his social media handles with the caption:

"I went to Stamford Bridge, and I did it the CAC way." "I had to do this for Chelsea fans home and abroad. I went to sanctify our stadium today at Stamford Bridge. No more loss. No more defeat. Chelsea fans say Amen."

Re: CAC Member From Nigeria Storms Stamford Bridge, Prays For Chelsea To Win UCL by IslamIsIdiotic: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
Have you put the same effort into praying for the eradication of poverty, wretchedness, banditry and illiteracy from Northern Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

James Brown Tackles His Colleague Bobrisky For Snubbing Him At An Event (video) / "2022 Has Been One Of The Biggest, Most Challenging Years"-jada Pollock Reflects / I Don’t Smoke Because I Have Asthma- Singer Oxlade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.