Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem (2969 Views)

Before And After Looks Of A Mansion Totally Submerged By Floods (pics/video) / Building 2bedroom Semi Detached (2unit in1) Bungalow @Nsukka Enugu by Engr Dubem / *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2023
Hatesin:

The design tire me too

Really? grin

The design is a 7 bedroom duplex that have a 4m height basement.

The basement has an exit and entrance stairs (step) one of the step is accessible from the ground floor living room or parlour while the other step is accessible from outside the apartment ( the compound).

THE BASEMENT
What we have in the basement is : A swimming pool, a changing room, convenience (public toilet), bar and a lounge.

GROUND FLOOR
On the ground floor is: A foyer, an ante room, living room, dining, bar, kitchen, kitchen veranda, 2rooms ensuit, exit and entrance steps to the basement, a spiral step to the first floor.

FIRST FLOOR
What is situated on the first floor is: A Family lounge, mini parlour to the master bedroom, master's bedroom, madam's room, girls room, boys room, 3 verandas and step to the next floor.

SECOND FLOOR/ PENT HOUSE
Second floor is living room, master and madam's bedroom (hide out), bar, open site out and private pool.

improved desin /3D attached

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:17am On Mar 25, 2023
Leveling for first floor deck

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by DJInfluence: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2023
Dubemcapital1:

Well no, is not our architect that designed the building.

Okay, i understand your concern but you know, people have different view, understanding and value for things.

However, we advise our clients but we equally allow them to decide, provided is not detrimental to the structure.

This is a very matured response to an otherwise weird critic. The part of the design being questioned has no structural implication to the building and it's the owner's choice. Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Whitehorse: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2023
I don't know why some are saying the design is "ugly". People have differences in taste and the design is what the owner wants. His money, his choice.

Now, if the criticism was about structural deficiences, that would be a different conversation.

Personally, i doff my heart to the owner of the project, it is obviously a massive undertaking.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by hardbite(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2023
Your substructure work is perfect

From one civil engineer to another, good job

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
DJInfluence:
This is a very matured response to an otherwise weird critic. The part of the design being questioned has no structural implication to the building and it's the owner's choice. Keep up the good work

grin thanks, though he might have seen it differently sha.
Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Whitehorse:
I don't know why some are saying the design is "ugly". People have differences in taste and the design is what the owner wants. His money, his choice.

Now, if the criticism was about structural deficiences, that would be a different conversation.

Personally, i doff my heart to the owner of the project, it is obviously a massive undertaking.

Absolutely
Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
hardbite:
Your substructure work is perfect

From one civil engineer to another, good job

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2023
Just before the deck beings a quick review of the Leveling.

We consider 10 courses before the lintel and 5 courses after lintel to achieve 4.1m- 4.2m wall before the deck

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by psychologist(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2023
Dubemcapital1:
Just before the deck beings a quick review of the Leveling.

We consider 10 courses before the lintel and 5 courses after lintel to achieve 4.1m- 4.2m wall before the deck

Nothing beats a very high headroom, and you have got it in abundance here. Kudos

For learning purpose, in the 3rd frame the reinforcements seems to be less than 400mm (I may be wrong) after the 5th course(post lintel) will that length be sufficient for development length/bar?

Great work you are doing here engineer.
Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2023
psychologist:

Nothing beats a very high headroom, and you have got it in abundance here. Kudos

For learning purpose, in the 3rd frame the reinforcements seems to be less than 400mm (I may be wrong) after the 5th course(post lintel) will that length be sufficient for development length/bar?

Great work you are doing here engineer.

Thanks, if i understand your question, you want to know the plans for the bar to continue since is almost covered with the height of the blocks ( the 5th course after lintel) ?

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Deck beam and panels

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by psychologist(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dubemcapital1:

Thanks, if i understand your question, you want to know the plans for the bar to continue since is almost covered with the height of the blocks ( the 5th course after lintel) ?

Yes
Thank you.
Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
psychologist:

Yes
Thank you.

You are welcome, well we will first of all add links or ligature to the rebar then join a new rebar for the next floor to this almost buried rebar during the beam and deck iron work.

I hope this answers your question. Though we will soon get to that stage.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2023
Almost done with the deck wood work

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Structural construction of the spiral stairs

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2023
The spiral staircase design

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Panel reinforcement almost concluded,

stairs reinforcement and casting.

Joining the column rebar for continuity

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
More on panel reinforcement and electrical works

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
More update

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
* Tiding up electrical works

* Checks and meticulous supervision

* Casting the beams and panels

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Good job. Why didn't you introduce the centre column for the spiral staircase for support.
Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 12:29am On Apr 08, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
Good job. Why didn't you introduce the centre column for the spiral staircase for support.

Thank you, nice observation but take a careful look. Every spiral stair/step should have a column or beam, or column and beam support whichis best practice. This one is enjoying both column and beam support.

Please, view pictures below.

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by kkonsults: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2023
This is JULIUS BERGER & Cappa D’Alberto standard
Jisike
Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 12:50am On Apr 08, 2023
kkonsults:
This is JULIUS BERGER & Cappa D’Alberto standard
Jisike

grin thanks

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Mansion In Obodoeze Nomeh, Nkanu East, Enugu State by Engr Dubem by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Having concluded the 1st floor slab panels, we shall embark on a break for more preparations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

450sqm Land For Sale @ Lekki Phase 1 (view Pictures With Full Details) / .... / 5bedroom Duplex For Sale In Portharcourt,odili Road(with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.