Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods (10142 Views)

Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by perrymike: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
No Jimi start am. Plenti Naija politicians don even deny dem mama and papa sef.
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by Antoeni(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mumu man , Why are you not Campaigning for PDP Jandor the party candidate?
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by BaddestQueen(f): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
Kikiki

Customer dada
do you know that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond ?
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by chrisvic007: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Chijeep:
3 MAJOR MEANS APC ARE USING AGAINST PETER OBI SO THAT NIGERIANS WILL REJECT HIM:-
1. APC knows that Tinubu is corrupt that's why they linked pandora falsehoods to Obi so that NIGERIANs will also see Obi as corrupt as well.
2. APC knows that Tinubu and the rest of party have lied too much that NIGERIANs doesn't trust them again that's why they keep turning PETER OBI's speech upside down so that NIGERIANs will also see him as a liar.
3. APC knows that Obi governed Anambra as a person that channelled success to the future by leaving much money in treasury box, that's why they keep deceiving people that obi didn't performed

Sorry sir but you are a dimwit.

1. It was international investigate journalists that are out of the shores of Nigeria that exposed your god, Peter obi where he invested your Commonwealth in tax havens ( countries where there are liberal tax laws)

2. Tinubu does not tell lies. He has never told a lie at anytime of his public life. If you know any lie that he told, educate us

3. I never knew that average IBO man is this st*pid until this electioneering. A man saved your Commonwealth in a bank where he has interest and you all are glorifying him. Soludo has educated you, be educated. Governance is to spend money to better the lives of the people you govern, not to save money. A government that saves cash obviously is not a serious government because it means it does not know what to do.

But then, emotional wrecks like you would never understand this. Meanwhile, never you in your miserable life mention Tinubu again when discussing the plummeting political profile of your Him Tu Lie.
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by Sleekfingers: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
If you like join labourer party....E no concern me.....someone that couldn't win his government.....
Against fasola = o lu le
Against Ambode = o lu le
Against Sanwo olu = o lu le
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by osarogie813: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Really?I pity the 21st-Century-Nigeria /-political-desperasosReally?I pity the 21st-Century-Nigeria /-political-desperasos...
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by richardokubo(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Jimi disu well am not surprised he is one of those who help to install this evil Apc to power with is lies and help of spreading force about GEJ during 2015 election i don't waste my precious time listening to him any more he so proud and full of himself
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by zoedew: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
When you are the baby we know is strapped, feeding bottle in mouth, to the back of Bode George! How can you join APC! You can’t even stand on your feet!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by Chijeep(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
chrisvic007:

1. It was international investigate journalists that are out of the shores of Nigeria that exposed your god, Peter obi where he invested your Commonwealth in tax havens ( countries where there are liberal tax laws)

2. Tinubu does not tell lies. He has never told a lie at anytime of his public life. If you know any lie that he told, educate us

3. I never knew that average IBO man is this st*pid until this electioneering. A man saved your Commonwealth in a bank where he has interest and you all are glorifying him. Soludo has educated you, be educated. Governance is to spend money to better the lives of the people you govern, not to save money. A government that saves cash obviously is not a serious government because it means it does not know what to do.

But then, emotional wrecks like you would never understand this. Meanwhile, never you in your miserable life mention Tinubu again when discussing the plummeting political profile of your Him Tu Lie.
Number 2.... so Tinubu wasn't part of Buhari campaign that promised all heaven in Nigeria.
And ask yourself if Tinubu's name and age are correct... if yes, then I wish you look just like him when you're of the age he claimed.
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by Isobug: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
chrisvic007:

Con man.... Hateful being. Your hatred won't stop anything. Mumu man
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by SamOchuko: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Chijeep:
3 MAJOR MEANS APC ARE USING AGAINST PETER OBI SO THAT NIGERIANS WILL REJECT HIM:-
1. APC knows that Tinubu is corrupt that's why they linked pandora falsehoods to Obi so that NIGERIANs will also see Obi as corrupt as well.
2. APC knows that Tinubu and the rest of party have lied too much that NIGERIANs doesn't trust them again that's why they keep turning PETER OBI's speech upside down so that NIGERIANs will also see him as a liar.
3. APC knows that Obi governed Anambra as a person that channelled success to the future by leaving much money in treasury box, that's why they keep deceiving people that obi didn't performed

Oga make una still day fear God na, Shuo, na APC write the Pandora papers? It is a consortium of journalists that did it na, it indicted a lot of big names globally so what are you trying to say? You nor know say d guy day lie b4? Tell me how Obi and Odili take play ball together, what about the several other lamba way the bra don bring out? On his non performance na APC put NMA for Anambra state on strike for 13 months during his tenure? Na APC put ASUU on strike for six months? Na APC increase the poverty index for the state according to the NBS? Soludo na APC? Na better papa day keep money for bank while he family day suffer? Bro na ur right sha, continue to they tell urself wetin u like hear.
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by Cristh(f): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
iiifedimma:

cc.
seun
lalasticlala
richiez
fynestboi

The oloriburuku man has come here again to continue scamming people here on nairaland
I have never scam you before but you accuse me of being scammer. You cause my tears this tonight except am not serving a living GOD
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by iiifedimma(f): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Cristh:

I have never scam you before but you accuse me of being scammer. You cause my tears this tonight except am not serving a living GOD
beg your living God to bless you so that you can stop scamming people on nairaland
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by lereinter(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
Chijeep:

apc and obi

Say obi don't have party

How can one person singly win the president without a political party structure

Note:

There's no Pandora falsehood, the document wasn't even released by apc
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by oyeb15: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
The guy that keep using his 2003 picture for 2022 poster.

This guy is Tinubu boy.
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by Roboto11: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
One of the moles in the pdp. He didn't stage any meaningful campaign throughout 2019 electioneering campaigns. Na so so visit to Alaba Rago and Computer Village dry make noise grin

Moles for losing.

Why didn't you use another platform to upstage APC?

All these clowns on Nairaland.
Re: Jimi Agbaje: I Have Not Joined The APC, Disregard Falsehoods by treesun: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2022
Doyou2019:

Sharaaaaap!!! Opuro eke Lasan Lasan.

Uncle JD is not one of the onijekuje jegudujera propaganda-dishing journalists you have on TVC or on your Jagbandit media payroll.

He's legend!
One of the very few good ones left in the media.

You are a kid, unless you are JD, who always support bad governance!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Has Only 10 Justices, Lowest Ever In Nigerian History — CJN / 29 Survivors Rescued From Capsized Boat In Okon / FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.