Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO (2115 Views)

Residents Of Gboko In Benue State Holds Rally For Peter Obi (Pictures, Video) / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by Asgard73: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
fman:
oloribruku baba e

Guess that yours fathers name ?
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by slivertongue: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

So you're saying that Obi's wife is the daughter of an Ogboni confraternity member and that Obi is a member of what exactly? I didn't get the people's club of Nigeria part.

He makes me laugh
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by Asgard73: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
slivertongue:

My PVC was active earlier in the year. I go still vote in 2023

Who cares

You go force Anambrains to vote Obi .. or wetin

OBi is losing already… all this online noise no be pvc

Next!
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by ganisucks(f): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Go and verify… whatever you think am saying

Next!

I'm not doubting you or questioning what you're saying. I'm saying I want to understand clearly what you're saying. What is people's club of Nigeria?
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by fman(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

that Asgard73's fathers name ?
I thought as much
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by Asgard73: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

I'm not doubting you or questioning what you're saying. I'm saying I want to understand clearly what you're saying. What is people's club of Nigeria?

I made a statement .. go and verify .. any questions

Next!
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by slivertongue: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Who cares

Next!

Middle belt are behind him. So go take chill
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by Asgard73: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
fman:
I thought as much

Shallow

Next!
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by slivertongue: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Who cares

Next!

Middle belt are behind him. So go take a chill
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by fman(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

I Asgard73 is Shallow minded

Next!
I thought as much
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by Asgard73: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
slivertongue:

Keep allocating regions and states .. after February Una go blame everyone except Una

OBi won’t even come close 25% in all north central states

Know this and understand wisdom

Internet noise no be reality

Apc will rake votes millions of votes from north central to whatever votes Obi will get

Talk more Pdp

Una go dey internet the allocate votes to Obi..

How many people March yesterday for rivers state with all internet noise

All of them reach 10,000 humans ?

Rivers delivers average 1.5 million votes and not those 10,000 youths suffering themselves under sun

After February you come back and remake your claim and statement
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by ganisucks(f): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

I made a statement .. go and verify .. any questions

Next!

Well I guess you're not going to answer my question. But on the issue of him being a member of people of 7/7/7 and his father in law being an Ogboni, I'll answer with a quote from the late Mohammed Ali:

I asked my momma, I said, ‘Momma, how come everything is white?’ I said, Why is Jesus white with blonde hair and blue eyes? Why is the Lord’s Supper all white men?

Angels are white, Pope, Mary and even the angels.,

I said, ‘Mother, When we die, do we go to heaven?’

She said, ‘Naturally we go to heaven’
I said, ‘What happeend to all the black angels when they took the pictures?’
And the angel food cake was the white cake, and the devil food cake was the chocolate cake.
I always wondered .. and the president lived in the White House,

And Mary had a little lamb, his feet as white as snow, and Snow White, and everything was white.
Santa Claus was white.

And everything bad was black.

The little ugly duckling was a black duck. And the black cat was the bad luck. And if I threaten you I’m going to blackmail you.

I said, ‘Mama, why don’t they call it whitemail, they lie too!’

I was always curious, and this is when I knew something was wrong.
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by slivertongue: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Keep allocating regions and states .. after February Una go blame everyone except Una

OBi won’t even come close 25% in all north central states

Know this and understand wisdom

Internet noise no be reality

Apc will rake votes millions of votes from north central to whatever votes Obi will get

Talk more Pdp

Una go dey internet the allocate votes to Obi..

How many people March yesterday for rivers state with all internet noise

All of them reach 10,000 humans ?

Rivers delivers average 1.5 million votes and not those 10,000 youths suffering themselves under sun

After February you come back and remake your claim and statement

Why taking paracetamol for obi's headache if he stands no chance? Go take a chill pill
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by Asgard73: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

Well I guess you're not going to answer my question. But on the issue of him being a member of people of 7/7/7 and his father in law being an Ogboni, I'll answer with a quote from the late Mohammed Ali:

I asked my momma, I said, ‘Momma, how come everything is white?’ I said, Why is Jesus white with blonde hair and blue eyes? Why is the Lord’s Supper all white men?

Angels are white, Pope, Mary and even the angels.,

I said, ‘Mother, When we die, do we go to heaven?’

She said, ‘Naturally we go to heaven’
I said, ‘What happeend to all the black angels when they took the pictures?’
And the angel food cake was the white cake, and the devil food cake was the chocolate cake.
I always wondered .. and the president lived in the White House,

And Mary had a little lamb, his feet as white as snow, and Snow White, and everything was white.
Santa Claus was white.

And everything bad was black.

The little ugly duckling was a black duck. And the black cat was the bad luck. And if I threaten you I’m going to blackmail you.

I said, ‘Mama, why don’t they call it whitemail, they lie too!’

I was always curious, and this is when I knew something was wrong.

I no read am

No worry yourself

Next!
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by Asgard73: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
slivertongue:

Why taking paracetamol for obi's headache if he stands no chance? Go take a chill pill

Stating facts .. for future purposes

We don do propaganda and noise

Next!
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by ganisucks(f): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
slivertongue:

Asgard is a mikano boy. Just like fayose and barcanista, they are not happy that their road to Aso Rock has become a Rocky mountain.
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by slivertongue: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

Asgard is a mikano boy. Just like fayose and barcanista, they are not happy that their road to Aso Rock has become a Rocky mountain.

Atiku and obi ain't enemies so their supporters must maintain decorum.
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by ganisucks(f): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
slivertongue:

Have you ever seen a situation where a student in an exam hall will leave his biro, exam paper and desk; and go to another student, writing his own exam, to tell him to give up because he has already failed.
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by slivertongue: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Stating facts .. for future purposes

We don do propaganda and noise

Next!

Then wait till February 2023
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by slivertongue: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

Have you ever seen a situation where a student in an exam hall will leave his biro, exam paper and desk; and go to another student, writing his own exam, to tell him to give up because he has already failed.

That's the failed style of the failed and rogue party called APC
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by AntiTerrorist: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Instead of wailing in pains and agony, why not end it all with sniper?
Asgard73, this is a good advice for you and your fellow hired urchins. Take the short route.
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by Asgard73: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
slivertongue:

Then wait till February 2023

Next!
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by ganisucks(f): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
slivertongue:

Atiku and obi ain't enemies so their supporters must maintain decorum.

I'm not saying they are enemies or frenemies. I'm merely pointing out the reason why Asgard/Odin is all worked up.
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by Asgard73: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Asgard73, this is a good advice for you and your fellow hired urchins. Take the short route.

Is this an imp , a creation, or internet robot

Advice your father and mother on this … then follow same advice

Next
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by slivertongue: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

I'm not saying they are enemies or frenemies. I'm merely pointing out the reason why Asgard/Odin is all worked up.

Yeah but obi is more of a threat to Tinubu than Atiku but alot of them are applying expired thoughts to make it look like Tinubu will clear the North. That's what we call labarin duniya
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by Asgard73: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:

Asgard ain’t worked up over a loser

Tinubu is the only threat to whatever politics and power play in Nigeria

His Muslim ticket is already a big threat to west African states

Una level of exposure and how you people understand politics exposes your level and understanding of Nigeria politics

Read it here today

Tinubu will get over 8 million votes to whatever votes Obi media and noise will deliver to Obi

Talk more Atiku

Bookmark this for reference
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by AntiTerrorist: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

After your papa don shartap as ode .. I will.

Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by AntiTerrorist: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Is this an imp , a creation, or internet robot

Advice your father and mother on this … then follow same advice

Next

Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by ezechi242: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:
OBi is a religious scam…

You dey mixed satanism and Christianity .. with boldness and believe all is fooled

No worries e go shock you say .. na only your village people you decieved ..

No one in that church really give a fvck ..

Same Obi wey be peoples club chief .. wife OOO pikin .. Dey sit down for church like say he wan decieve God ..

E clear

Power to the people
North 2023

No be Nairaland likes and shares

Na by votes and how many you fit gather

Abeg shut up
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by Asgard73: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
ezechi242:

Abeg shut up

Tell that to your folks
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by BlazinGlory40: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:
OBi is a religious scam…

You dey mixed satanism and Christianity .. with boldness and believe all is fooled

No worries e go shock you say .. na only your village people you decieved ..

No one in that church really give a fvck ..

Same Obi wey be peoples club chief .. wife OOO pikin .. Dey sit down for church like say he wan decieve God ..

E clear

Power to the people
North 2023

No be Nairaland likes and shares

Na by votes and how many you fit gather

You will cry blood! Your “Power returns North” mantra is evaporating before your very eyes. cheesy
Re: PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO by ezechi242: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Tell that to your folks

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More photos and Video from the Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yenegoa / Tinubu Promises To Turn 'yahoo Boys” To Expert In Manufacturing Of Chips(vid) / States Jonathan Didn't Win Yet Won 2011 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.