Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office (16155 Views)

2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / Buhari APC Broom Failed To Sweep Away Corruption - International Journalist / 2019: Enugu PDP Strategizes To Sweep Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by RPG2020(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Loriro Lamba 2023 by the mushroom party.

Asiwaju lokan! Mushroom party ti lule joor.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Tell me how you go see customers when you are not Obident
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Flexguy100: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
10% off all orders.

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by ClearFlair: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/2023-labour-party-preparing-to-sweep-polls-in-36-states/

Labour Party is taking Nigeria back from those who have run the country into the ground
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by HilcomTech(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
This action of Labour party is similar to the last kick of a dying horse
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by israel90: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:
After February… all noise ends ..

Atiku no get Opposition… and that’s fact and reality on ground

Labour won’t even see 25% in 10 states… another fact.. not media likes

OBi fans can abuse and curse.. but reality can’t change

Will say it again .. with all media noise abuse and curses… Tinubu will come second with over 6 million votes on any number Obi will get…

Power to the people
North 2023

February is here already

Sure he will lose Anambra

Make I know weda all this monikers abusing go come vote for Anambra ..during election

Enugu too is not even sure.. talk more of Abia

2023 go shock all noise makers

the people dat are suffering as a result of hardship caused by Apc will vote for tinubu abi Atiku is even more popular than tinubu in d north
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by boldtruthalways: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president

Even after 133million Nigerians living under poverty as published by National Burueau of Statistics (NBS).
Get some sense please.

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Salihumanko: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
[If there is not Atiku in the game but, with in game obi is going no were because obi is a social media president is unpopularuote author=israel90 post=118499815]the people dat are suffering as a result of hardship caused by Apc will vote for tinubu abi Atiku is even more popular than tinubu in d north[/quote]
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by mod9: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Please add OSAMUDIAME to his name
GoooodHardDick:
I'll urge president peter Babatunde Hassan Oluwadare Obi to start preparing his inugration speech now.

No doubt, he is the next president of Nigeria
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Salihumanko: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Salihumanko:
[If there is not Atiku in the game but, with in game obi is going no were because obi is a social media president is unpopularuote author=israel90 post=118499815]the people dat are suffering as a result of hardship caused by Apc will vote for tinubu abi Atiku is even more popular than tinubu in d north

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Bishopwizzy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
If I no vote Peter Obi, wetin I gain

I tire oooo
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Shevchenkko: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Amadioha seal your anus there.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Salihumanko: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Atiku Okowa is only team to reset Nigeria
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Made1414(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Will say it again .. with all media noise abuse and curses… Tinubu will come second with over 6 million votes on any number Obi will get…

Power to the people
North 2023

February is here already

Make I know weda all this monikers abusing go come vote for Anambra ..during election

Don't fall in love with a dreamer...
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by BaddestQueen(f): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
Same Obi that sold Rivers State to Wike
I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Bishopwizzy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
sonature1:
Labour Party should intensify their campaign efforts in South South and North Central. South East is already in the bag for Peter Obi.

Play more Peter Obi's messages across these regions. Enlighten Nigerians so they can see beyond tribe and religion.

If we eventually overcome those two, God has answered our prayers.

Both South South and North Central have been won over... Concentration should me Grassroot levels in the South West and the North East and North Central
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by leketon: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
The numbers of LP Candidates contesting for the Senate and House of Reps. shows the reality on ground.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by kingyakos: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023

February is here already

Bros make we tell our self the truth e don hook Atiku dats why u see am running around holding close door meeting with ex presidents so make dem help am talk to Wike and him G5squad. Atiku no fit be president just on him northern region vote alone. Atiku need some vote of 30% minimum from SS and SE if na SW dat na no go area for PDP.
Thank you.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by phorget(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
They want to win in a state that they do not have candidates

One man one vote.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Salihumanko: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bishopwizzy:

I tObi is going nowere is unpopular candidate ire oooo

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by jaxxy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tsunami Obi loading cool
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by kingyakos: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:

For ur mind

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Penguin2: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
ambale:

That's why they are all mad

They wanted a nonsensical contest so there rigging plans will work smoothly

Now even if obi no win, we've worked their asses out

The work they've done in the last six months is bigger than what their party has done for more than six years and some fools still think obi na joke

You are right.

They’ve worked their asses off in the past few months and it’s because of Obi’s challenge and pressure.

Even now sef they are still holding their hearts on their hands.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by HilcomTech(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
pacespot:
My fear for Obi is INEC, they should first of all clean up that fraudulent voters register and remove all the underage in it. This will give way for more eligible and credible voters who are more likely to be obi's supporters.

The underage voters on South East is more than anywhere in Nigeria
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by afbstrategies: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Here are the questions reasonable Nigerians should ask themselves:

Are your lives better during Buhari's APC administration or not?

If your answer is YES, then remain ignorant and vote for APC.

If your answer is NO, be courageous and vote for the man who will make your lives better.

For me and my entire family, we are OBIDIENT and YUSUFUL.

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by EMONFASHION65: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=Asgard73 post=118495948]After February… all noise ends ..

Power to the people
North 2023

February is here already

KINDLY GIVE US YOUR ANALYSES ON THE REASONS WHY ATIKU WILL
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by Bhol28: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Okay,February no to far again
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by casualobserver: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Obisients and IPOB share a common trait. They thrive in delusion!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by HilcomTech(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
boldtruthalways:

Even after 133million Nigerians living under poverty as published by National Burueau of Statistics (NBS).
Get some sense please.

Sense far from YUU and the guy is correct.

Peter Obi increased poverty rate in Anambra from 25% to 68%.

Peter Obi turned Anambra to a poor state which was what El-Rufai said and proved with facts and figures. Instead of Obi to reply with his own facts, he started insulting the person of El-Rufai
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by HilcomTech(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
afbstrategies:
Here are the questions reasonable Nigerians should ask themselves:

Are your lives better during Buhari's APC administration or not?

If your answer is YES, then remain ignorant and vote for APC.

If your answer is NO, be courageous and vote for the man who will make your lives better.

For me and my entire family, we are OBIDIENT and YUSUFUL.

The actions of a LP is similar to the last kick of a dying horse.

Peter Obi is also known as Mr. poverty because he turned Anambra to a poor state and made poverty to rise from 25% to over 65%
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by millionaireman: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023

February is here already

What reality? Atiku who bribed a US Senator now in prison can become president of Nigeria?

Atiku, a Northern Fulani Muslim succeeding president Buhari, a northern Fulani Muslim?

These are not going to happen for real.
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by SenatePresdo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
North 2023

February is here already

Guy wetin you dey smoke?

Abeg abeg I need am.. Body just dey do me somehow this evening grin
Re: 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office by historic: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
yyba:
that is if you have voters card grin

Should be asking you that question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Beat Up Protesters In PDP Secretariat Over N360m Debt / President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) / Rumbles Continue In DSS After Daura’s Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.