Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Online Registration. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Online Registration. (1325 Views)

Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Now / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Online Registration. by piboka: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
VACANCIES

Sequel to the ongoing Cross River State Government Recruitment Exercise by the Cross River State Civil Service Commission, the Commission has decided to stop manual or In-Person collection of applications and will commence an online application forthwith starting 12noon Friday, 18th November 2022 through 2nd of December, 2022.

All interested Applicants for the Cross River State Government Recruitment Exercise are

advised to log on to www.crsgrecruitment.com portal to apply for the various vacancies published by the Commission. Applicants are advised to adhere to all instructions on the Portal to avoid disqualification.

Further details can be found on the Portal (www.crsgrecruitment.com)

Please note that:

1. Applicants who have submitted hardcopies to the Commission are also expected to apply online.

2. All Junior applicants should also apply online.

3. An application schedule for the various LGAs is on the portal and should be adhered to.

4. Application closes on Friday, 2nd of December 2022.

5. Physical (In-Person) application is hereby discontinued.

Re: Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Online Registration. by piboka: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Eligibility
The Cross River State Civil Service Commission has successfully commenced recruitment intake of suitably qualified candidates to fill the available vacancies.

General Requirements for Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022/2023
Take note of the following requirements.

1. All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card.

2. Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.

3. Must be willing to work in a new environment.

4. Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.

5. Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.

6. Ability to experiment and try new things
Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.

6. Computer literacy is an added advantage

7. Applicant interested in the Cross River State Civil Service recruitment must not be over 45 years.

8. Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.

9. Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments.

10. Possession of SSCE, FSLC, Trade test, B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution.

11. Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments.

12. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.

All indigene of Cross River State that are within the age of 18-45 are Eligible to Apply for the Various Positions below:

Available Vacant Positions:

ACCOUNTING/AUDIT DEPARTMENT

• Accountant II (B.Sc./Equivalent in Accounting)
• Auditor II (B.Sc./Equivalent in Accounting).
• Higher Executive Officer (HND in Accounting).
• Executive Officer (Accts) ND/OND in Accounting).
• Higher Executive Officer (Audit) HND in Accounting).
• Executive Officer (Audit) ND/OND in Accounting).

Click to view more vacancies

https://crsgrecruitment.com/eligibility/
Re: Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Online Registration. by piboka: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Good
Re: Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Online Registration. by Sparrk007(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
E be like sey I go park go that cross river state, the state too modern abeg
Re: Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Online Registration. by ArcFrisky(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Please has anyone applied?? And how genuine is it cuz last I heard I was told the application is done at the civil service commission.. the forms are gotten there and not online..
Re: Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Online Registration. by piboka: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
ArcFrisky:
Please has anyone applied?? And how genuine is it cuz last I heard I was told the application is done at the civil service commission.. the forms are gotten there and not online..

In a digital age u still de ask this kind question
Were u in anyway asked to pay anything online for registering??
Re: Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Online Registration. by ArcFrisky(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oga if comprehension na your problem abeg no be me be the cause... I said what I said cause this recruitment has been going on for some days now at the civil service commission office and not online.. anybody that's presently in calabar can attest to that, so seeing it online all of a sudden is the reason why I'm asking.
piboka:

In a digital age u still de ask this kind question
Were u in anyway asked to pay anything online for registering??

(1) (Reply)

Hypeman Needed N100k Per Day / IT Network Engineers Needed To Jointly Execute A Project / Hot Vacancies In Shell - If Qualified Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.