Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Innocent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Innocent (2332 Views)

Fake Soldier Arrested For Molesting Innocent Civilians In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pic) / Innocent Youths Spent 5 Years In Prison For False Murder Accusation By SARS (Vid / Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innocent by Effizybozz: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
����
Re: Innocent by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Effizybozz:
So I wanted to buy penis Enlargement product online, me and the person finalized and I sent him 42k Naira for the product.. it been 1week the person didn’t deliver and they have blocked me… how do I get back my money….Help please
This fourm tire me so many people posting dumb stuff that could be avoided. Firstly if you had done research you would come to a conclusion that Penis enlargement That works without killing your prick somehow doesn't exist this would have then prevented you from looking for penis enlargement and would have save you your 42 k why do u come cry to nira land like we are your savour it's an online fourm.

10 Likes

Re: Innocent by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Effizybozz:
So I wanted to buy penis Enlargement product online, me and the person finalized and I sent him 42k Naira for the product.. it been 1week the person didn’t deliver and they have blocked me… how do I get back my money….Help please
I wish you never retrieve this 42k I commend the guy he is smart wetin he gonna do give u something that actually kills your prik then u go after him and attack him ? He was smart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent by Effizybozz: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Folawealth090:

I wish you never retrieve this 42k I commend the guy he is smart wetin he gonna do give u something that actually kills your prik then u go after him and attack him ? He was smart

Are you okay It my money! I just need him that all. All this insult is not necessary bro.
Re: Innocent by VeryWickedGoat: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Go to a police station and file a complaint with the scammer's details.

Re: Innocent by Waterlilly: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
sorry bro
Re: Innocent by Effizybozz: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Go to a police station and file a complaint with the scammer's details.

Ok
Hope they won’t ask maybe question of what I wanted to get… like the reason they scam me.. I can argue it something else I wanted to buy
Re: Innocent by Angrygoat: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
When u have big dick and you ignorant abt it,all the girls u blow,na dem go dey praise u,dey tell u say ypur dick big. Having a big cok is 1 tin,using it well is another. I started fuckin in 300 level after taking weed and ogogoro. Oh boy 2hrs,no cum. In 100 level 200 level naso so sugar,fanta,coke pepsi,malt. Oh bobs 300 level i up my game.o cannt remember when last i used sugar or starch. I always down my bitters daily,sotay bitters come turn to sweet for my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent by VeryWickedGoat: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Effizybozz:

Ok
Hope they won’t ask maybe question of what I wanted to get… like the reason they scam me.. I can argue it something else I wanted to buy

They won't. Just go.
Don't forget that Police is our friend.

Re: Innocent by BigYash: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

They won't. Just go.
Don't forget that Police is our friend.
Them go hold am for attempted murder. He wan use big preek shift person daughter womb. grin

Them scammers don shift his 42k go just like that.. Op your creator gave your preek for smaller pussies,you say na preek when them dey use dig borehole you dey find. grin. Why this whole thing dey make me burst laugh grin Op ,oya go make complaints/ write statement for station as wickedness talk.

5 Likes

Re: Innocent by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
BigYash:
Them go hold am for attempted murder. He wan use big preek shift person daughter womb. grin

Them scammers don shift his 42k go just like that.. Op your creator gave your preek for smaller pussies,you say na preek when them dey use dig borehole you dey find. grin. Why this whole thing dey make me burst laugh grin Op ,oya go make complaints/ write statement for station as wickedness talk.
Whahahaha if this boy get collected by the police I will bail him and give him a floging of his life that he wish he was detained for longer

1 Like

Re: Innocent by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Effizybozz:
Even if you get the products, it doesn't work. T grin.
You going to have to manage what god gave you. E get why e put that size for there, lol.
Use that one console yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent by charlesdinho7(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
you cannot cheat nature. the penis nature gave you is ok but you chose to enlarge it. from many articles read online, penis enlargement drugs dont work
Re: Innocent by BigYash: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Folawealth090:

Whahahaha if this boy get collected by the police I will bail him and give him a floging of his life that he wish he was detained for longer
grin
Re: Innocent by irunoko(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Effizybozz:
grin

Why do you even want to enlarge your penis? Why are you not satisfied with what you have Abi is your girlfriend/wife penis shaming you? grin
Re: Innocent by GoldSantana: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
And one student for one thread dey look for who go help am with 30k for rent fa

2 Likes

Re: Innocent by Dougyclan: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2022
Effizybozz:
when our natural products here are only sold for 20k! Call me 09034568201, i will give you sample first.
Re: Innocent by Dougyclan: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2022
Olasyke:

Even if you get the products, it doesn't work. Trust me, I knowgrin grin.
You going to have to manage what god gave you. E get why e put that size for there, lol.
Oga not all d products are scam, i can also send a sample to you, if don't begin to get results in just a week cast me here, 09034568201, this is my whatsapp number
Re: Innocent by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 19, 2022
Olasyke:

Even if you get the products, it doesn't work. Trust me, I knowgrin grin.

Bro, small penis is not or should I say entirely created by his maker

Small penis sometimes is caused by the penis not getting the right amount of blood needed in the vessels, if I get that right.. so what most do is to make the blood flow properly there in a large amount and thereby causing the penis to enlarge and elongate.... ahnie
Re: Innocent by OKOATA(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2022
Effizybozz:
If you need penis enlargement you don't even need to spend that much. I haven't tried though because my cock is ok and but I can help you out with what you will need. It's just a fruit you will grind it and mix with sheer butter and be robbing on your dick everyday and watch it increase or you can grind the fruit, pour into alcohol and take shot everyday and you will watch it increase in awe. Even people on nairaland have testified to it. If you need it I can direct you to the thread or give you the ingredients.
Re: Innocent by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2022
Effizybozz:

Ok

why won't they ask? of course they will na.
you will just tell them you wanted to patronize him and the reason you paid for the penis enlargement cream or pills was because you wanted to use it on your babe that you're suspecting that she's cheating on you and chopping your money. As a means of vengeance you wanted to shift her womb, reason you decide to buy the enlargement stuff
Re: Innocent by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Bro, small penis is not or should I say entirely created by his maker

Small penis sometimes is caused by the penis not getting the right amount of blood needed in the vessels, if I get that right.. so what most do is to make the blood flow properly there in a large amount and thereby causing the penis to enlarge and elongate.... ahnie

Lol
why you quote Ahnie
shey na her body you want use the penis enlargement cream ontop
Re: Innocent by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol
why you quote Ahnie
shey na her body you want use the penis enlargement cream ontop

Na my smallie jare

We get feud going on

Ahnie I dey cum
Re: Innocent by Kajaard: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2022
Effizybozz:

Ok

Tell them the truth that you wanted a penis enlargement product. There is no shame there. Even if they laugh at you, so what?

As long as you get your justice then all is well.
Re: Innocent by Aladdin1(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2022
You are a mumu man!!. How can you send a whole 42k for a phoney penis enlargement? You want to kill yourself? Or you want to kill person pickin? Wetin do the gbola wey God give you? Even if you have a small shameful gbola pls learn to manage it like that you hear? Theres no herb,drug or whatever that can permanently enlarge your penis except by surgery. Know this and know peace. Learn to use your small gbola well well.
Re: Innocent by ednut1(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2022
Only surgery can enlarge your dick. The product would not have worked. So as he scam u its the same outcome
Re: Innocent by Mhykel217(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Eyaa

Re: Innocent by Iliveforever(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Effizybozz:

Re: Innocent by Unrated900(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Folawealth090:

This fourm tire me so many people posting dumb stuff that could be avoided. Firstly if you had done research you would come to a conclusion that Penis enlargement That works without killing your prick somehow doesn't exist this would have then prevented you from looking for penis enlargement and would have save you your 42 k why do u come cry to nira land like we are your savour it's an online fourm.

It’s faceless forum
Where by 1 year old boy be forming hard guy to 40!year old man
Re: Innocent by Crampyblood(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
It's not bigger penis you need bruv... It's a bigger brain!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji / SHAME , IGBO MAN Arrested With Deadly Weapon At Sourthern Kaduna (photo) / Sex Tape Of Two Ghanian Students Leaked Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.