Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/2022 (160 Views)

The Book Of Revelation Chapter 19:11, 14 / Rccg Sunday School Manual(19/11/2017) Anointing Of The Holy Spirit / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/2022 by dallyemmy: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 19TH 2022

THEME: WONDERFUL GOD ll

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/2022 by dallyemmy: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Saturday,Prayer Points

1.I worship and adore You, my Lord Jesus, You're Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, and The Prince of Peace.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

3.Father, please, use me as a vessel through which You will be using to do wonders on earth, in Jesus name.

4.Father, please, perform many miracles through me and use my shadow to heal the sick, in Jesus name.

5.Father, give me the grace to stay away from unlawful things; that You may do wonders through me, in Jesus name.

6.Father, please, do Your wonders through me, and give me the grace to stay away from things that are lawful but not expedient, in Jesus name.

7.Father, please, help me to spend more time with You, praying, studying the bible and fasting; that You may do Your wonders through me, in Jesus name.

8.Father, I surrender myself to You today, as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto You, which is my reasonable service, in Jesus name.

9.Father, please, let special miracles be wrought in my hands, as You did for Paul, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Giving Up On Christ / Accepting God's Will / Tribute Paid To Late Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo At The Experience 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.