Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes (16035 Views)

Abia-North:Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads,Drills More Boreholes / Wike Begins Construction Of Ada George Flyover: Pictures & Video / In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by damble: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
They are now bringing the cash that cannot be taken to bank out before deadline...
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by mabea: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
kalu61:

What he was is not what am concern with but what he is doing as a senator. The roads he has done and is doing. This is not a beer parlour talk.

OUK has done well as senator and will return because the people like him. Mao, the PDP candidate who lost to OUK is from my LGA but we no send am. Yeah I concur. The same with Ekweremmadu. Forget about what people may want you believe.

Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by Kenmatt(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
richidinho:
Lolz, too late Mr.man

As a governor for 8yrs, senator for 4yrs you never remember that your people need these

Thank you peter obi

Tell me a substantial infrastructural development executed by Peter Obi's administration in Anambra State in the eight years he was the governor
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by mastermaestro(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Incoming Senate President Orji Uzor Kalu

This perfectly describes the kind of evil character you are. Always supporting dubious fellows. angry
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by Moh247: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
mastermaestro:

This perfectly describes the kind of evil character you are. Always supporting dubious fellows. angry

LoL

Support your candidate in peace.. Mr saint

Can we know who you support for the position of senate president
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by UNDFTD: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Orji Uzo is a very hopeless and useless Igbo man. He's nothing but a Fulani stooge and a waste of human flesh!

Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by Maski87: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
All construction will stop after election in February and will resume in2027
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by toprealman: 1:57am On Nov 19, 2022
HajiMT:
We may all know the intention behind this gesture, all the same , it is a good thing that ordinary people will be the ones to enjoy the roads.
Roads that will last for 6 months at most.
Don't you understand their antics?
These people are so heartless. Is it his responsibility to construct roads in the first place?
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by Chukazu: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2022
Ojiofor:

OUK is doing wonders in Abia North.He have done roads for almost every village in my LGA.He have done better than any senator in history in first 4 years.

Go and sit down. I am from Abia North.dont tell me trash
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by bonna4u(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2022
Nonsense roads with less than 6months life span. The 1km road he commissioned in my community this year has gone with the rains.
My people, do not be deceived by facades.
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by archangel1(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2022
odoemelamemmanu:
Abia-North: Orji Kalu begins construction of more rural roads, drills boreholes in Ohafia,Bende LGAs

https://osunreporters.com/2022/11/abia-north-orji-kalu-begins-construction-of-more-rural-roads-drills-boreholes-in-ohafiabende-lgas/

Good morning, orji uzo kalu., Good morn Abia North!... just rembered your kins men with simultaneous developments as election beckons .. applaus! grin

Obi and labour party fever disturbing S.E politicians ...
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by daygee12: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2022
richidinho:
Lolz, too late Mr.man

As a governor for 8yrs, senator for 4yrs you never remember that your people need these

Thank you peter obi

Obi also spent 8 years without tangible achievement and now he wants to become the President, its too late

Thank you Tinubu
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by guychidile: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2022
Kokoromkooooo day don brake ooo!
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by DrChukki: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Incoming Senate President Orji Uzor Kalu

Instead of OUK, let the seat be vacant
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by Moh247: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
DrChukki:

Instead of OUK, let the seat be vacant
LoL

grin

Let OUK mama catch you

1 Like

Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by ufuosman(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Our leaders chai lipsrsealed
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by SeanBeezy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
richidinho:
Lolz, too late Mr.man

Thank you peter obi
No bro, OUK has been the ONLY functional senator in Abia State. He's been working since he became a senator up until this time. I'm not an APC supporter but I'll give it to him!
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by SeanBeezy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
UNDFTD:
Orji Uzo is a very hopeless and useless Igbo man. He's nothing but a Fulani stooge and a waste of human flesh!
But the man you posted isn't OUK. That's Emeka Ihediora
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by UNDFTD: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
SeanBeezy:

But the man you posted isn't OUK. That's Emeka Ihediora

They are the same mutha 4uckers!

Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by Blesser28(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kenmatt:

Tell me a substantial infrastructural development executed by Peter Obi's administration in Anambra State in the eight years he was the governor

Ouk is a failure where the nail obi is
Re: Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes by mt77: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Na now day break.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Microcosm Of Nigeria At Present - Ojo To Ro S'ewuro Lo Ro S'ireke / Subsidy Removal: Food Will Be Very Expensive, Say Farmers / Governors Of 19 Nigerian States Under Buhari - Most Are Millionaires Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.