Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Lagos State Tests Blue Line Rail Project (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Tests Blue Line Rail Project (Video) (28239 Views)

The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Lagos Blue Line Rail Project (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Tests Blue Line Rail Project (Video) by Ikpopo: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Where's the test run
Re: Lagos State Tests Blue Line Rail Project (Video) by DesignMaestro(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ikpopo:
Where's the test run
Don't mind NL modes. My post has nothing to do with test running. My original heading was latest update on marina station and they changed it for a reason best known to them
Re: Lagos State Tests Blue Line Rail Project (Video) by sirfemoz(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
ba7man:
When previous govts didn't provide rails in decades, people like you were as silent as mice.

Now a govt is investing in rails, you're here running your mouth trying to demarket the project.

People like you deserve to be dominated, deprived of good things and made to suffer because you can't recognise good things even if it's placed on your head.

Like I said earlier, I'm not here to compare investments. Politicians have failed us both old and new. Till you leave this country, that's when you will understand better how wicked how leaders are.

By the way, which good thing do you think you are enjoying, rail line that is yet to be completed that's what you are celebrating?
Re: Lagos State Tests Blue Line Rail Project (Video) by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ambode na mumu sha

If he had completed this rail, he would have taken all the glory of works done by Jakande, Tinubu and Fashola

Sanwo-Olu just grabbed the project at 70% and he would use it to shine

Which 70%? Obituarists are liars like Obi himself!
Re: Lagos State Tests Blue Line Rail Project (Video) by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Success77x:
Tinubu built Lagos.
Tinubu set the blue print for Lagos, y'all should stop saying is Jakande.

Rada rada people.
Jakande
Fashola
Ambode.
Sanwo Olu.
These where the people who built Lagos.

Bad belle! Even these people all give credit to the brain behind the plan. Without his financial re-engineering, all these Governors may be almost useless like Obi was in Anambra..
Re: Lagos State Tests Blue Line Rail Project (Video) by ba7man(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2022
sirfemoz:

Like I said earlier, I'm not here to compare investments. Politicians have failed us both old and new. Till you leave this country, that's when you will understand better how wicked how leaders are.

By the way, which good thing do you think you are enjoying, rail line that is yet to be completed that's what you are celebrating?
Why would you be here to compare investments when it doesn't appeal to your sentiments.

For decades, past administrations ignored infrastructure, you and your parents kept quiet accepting it as your fate. Now an administration decides to invest in it and you expect people not to appreciate it??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Around Ibusa Asaba Express Rd, Delta State / FG Orders Deportation Of 36 Indians, Two Koreans (names) / Why Dont Commercial Airplanes Have Parachutes For Passengers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.