Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch (42302 Views)

Governor Makinde Commissions 100 Security Vehicles To Improve Security In Oyo / Governor Dapo Abiodun Commissions 100 Vehicles And 200 Bikes For Security / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by lakefist(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
Kingsmeal:
Where is the N100m stadium please? Abi my eyes dey pain me

grin grin grin grin
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Moh247: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
RapistIshola5:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by HateBigots: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
cheesy but we posed to vote for one nigga who commission brewery
No... Vote for PDAPC balablu, blu-uu bulaba,
Cocaine dementia patient grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by lakefist(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
mormoney85:
the stadium is so beautiful so expensive that cameras cant capture it for we to justify the amount criminals

grin
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Moh247: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
shatap stop talking nonsense

In the end When Oga See..um vex na people like LaLasti the super mod he go blame for not keeping Nairaland safe and that go affect the Delta state family man income

While you continue to fool yourself as if your childish behavior has any meaning in real world
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by sukkot: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
HateBigots:

No... Vote for PDAPC balablu, blu-uu bulaba,
Cocaine dementia patient grin
grin grin grin grin jokes.nigga got jokes
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by BaddestQueen(f): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

In the end When Oga See..um vex na people like LaLasti the super mod he go blame for not keeping Nairaland safe and that go affect the Delta state family man income

While you continue to fool yourself as if your childish behavior has any meaning in real world
what's this one saying ?
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by ctrl09(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

That's my honorable

The mini stadium is a great delight, not far from my place

Make we jam there tomorrow. I de stay inside airport
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Moh247: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
what's this one saying ?

You better continue... You are using your own hand to set your own self up for what is bigger than you
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by BewareOf419: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
When will Ibadan people wake up? This man is a scammer with his football pitch he built for you
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Moh247: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
ctrl09:

Make we jam there tomorrow. I de stay inside airport

Ok nau, I dey close to Laogun
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by BaddestQueen(f): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

You better continue... You are using your own hand to set your own self up for what is bigger than you
please I don't know you
stay away from me
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by GistFullGround: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2022

NO AERIEL VIEW? ONLY BIG BELLIES I SEE!

Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Amah70: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Wetin this one dey talk?

Ogini biko

Man of TAQQIYA, you pretend that you don't understand what I was talking about. Next, you will say this one is mentally sick - All na your TAQQIYA. You people cannot be allowed this time to use your TAQQIYA to confuse people as you want to Talibanize Nigeria.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by tragergeorge(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
godoluwa:
This man no go stop telling lies

You valued this rubbish at 100m Naira?

Chai, naira don suffer

Also, u use public fund to facilitate a project but lied it's your personal money still have the gut to handg nairabet banner?

Well, I'm not surprised cos I sabi Akin better
A standard 4bedroom bungalow is over 40m
Na our currency no get value
50m is not even up to 50k dollars
Na money wen boys take de do better Benz de drive follow 9ja.....

If na my state na like 1billion them go use for that project
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Moh247: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Amah70:

Man of TAQQIYA, you pretend that you don't understand what I was thinking about. Next, you will say this one is mentally sick. All your TAQQIYA. You people can not use your TAQQIYA to confuse people while you Talibanize Nigeria.

Na wa oo

Buba Marwa has alot of work to do when it comes to MkpuruNmiri distribution
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by secretsofpeace(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nice one! But why the rush to commission an uncompleted project??
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Amah70: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Na wa oo

Buba Marwa has alot of work to do when it comes to MkpuruNmiri distribution

You pretend you didn't know what I was talking about. Kwontinue with TAQQIYA.
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Moh247: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Amah70:

You pretend you didn't know what I was talking about. Kwontinue with TAQQIYA.

What are you saying Biko... Ogini, yarn me make I sabi
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by Noahsarko: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera. etc

46,200mah , 65watts

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by IranianSea: 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2022/11/18/honorable-akin-alabi-inaugurates-100-million-naira-ultra-morden-football-pitch/
Rubbish! Is that a factory where to employ people to be productive to themselves and the country at large?
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by godoluwa(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
tragergeorge:

A standard 4bedroom bungalow is over 40m
Na our currency no get value
50m is not even up to 50k dollars
Na money wen boys take de do better Benz de drive follow 9ja.....

If na my state na like 1billion them go use for that project

No bro, you can erect standard 4bedroom bungalow for less than 40m

Even in estate, standard 3 bedroom bungalow sold for 17-18m

Despite inflation, that project will never cost 100m no matter whatever
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by thymm: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
And yet outing up his nairabet banner everywhere. His own personal business. That is against the code of conduct ethics for public officers in Nigeria

Nairabet still dey function
Re: Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
naijapips04:
The way this guy blew from Success Digest.

U go don old o. Success digest that year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust / Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.