Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu (25949 Views)

Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by GoooodHardDick: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Why is this girl still alive?

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinsim:

So police asked her to steal the man ATM and sell his laptop?

Pls ask her ooo. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by Guyman01: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Why is the police still detaining her father and trying to rope him into the matter?
Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by Kajaard: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
If it was a man that committed this murder by now worms would have finished devouring his bones in the grave.

Why the selective preferential justice because it's a woman involved? undecided

Pathetic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by sisisioge: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sister killer aunty liar! So they withdrew those money and transferred some into your accounts too? They stole those things found in yours and sisters possession? Killer oshi!

6 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by easyfem(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Useless system of gov .... we dont even knw the truth anymore ....

2 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by Franking: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Did you murder the man or not? Leave story.

5 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by Actionbitters(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Make una end this case I beg.. We are tired of all these format!!!
Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by naijapikin2(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Imagine this stupid small girl. In a saner country she should have been convicted by now. In other countries she will be executed. She is even yapping her mouth fiam fiam!. Lawless nation condoling nonsense politicians

2 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by FireUpNow(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wawelexy:
Make una allow this man rest in peace na.. .
When the man was alive he didn't give himself peace by running after other women when he had a wife at home.Nigerian police cannot do proper investigation. I still suspect the wife. Even though I don't trust Chidima in this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by yeyebrity: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Why is this girl still alive?
Same reason you are.
Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by Moh247: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
So this Ojuckwu girl is still dragging this matter

2 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by ednut1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
No point wasting time with these murderers. Just behead them

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by ekevwe(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClExkNVNmod/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nigeria police usually force people to write statement to pleased them. If you write what they don't want, they will ask you to rewrite again while you will pay for the wasted paper. It's not new

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Flysinglemom:
There is no justice system in Nigeria. They just force you to say whatever they want you to say

This is different from the interview she had with the press. The facts from witnesses so far doesn't correlates with this

Her likelihood for death penalty is more than 70 percent.

3 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by hopexter(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Veramirabel:
Like seriously

Good thing about prison is old inmates go always put you through what to say. No one is as safe and protected by those in prisons. Now she don sabi statements just to save herself, complete Omo ewon cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by maasoap(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wawelexy:
Make una allow this man rest in peace na.. .

It is only after justice is served that the victim can be said to be allowed to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by GoooodHardDick: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
yeyebrity:

Same reason you are.

You dey ment?

If your Father is a murderer doesn't mean I am
Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by DonMavin: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
This is the court of law for you. If you are guilty just tell your lawyer the truth and he will find a way to defend you.

There are many evidence against her to prove she committed the crime including the bank alerts and the fact she was with him as at the time of the murder.

However her lawyer is only buying her time to collect as much as he can then see how she won't get a death sentence or life imprisonment but maybe like some 20years jail term. Fear lawyers.

7 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
FireUpNow:

When the man was alive he didn't give himself peace by running after other women when he had a wife at home.Nigerian police cannot do proper investigation. I still suspect the wife. Even though I don't trust Chidima in this
Stop being myopic, the consequences for adultery is not Murder, not everyone has your religous views.

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by Naustine(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Nigeria police will mess this case up

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by israelmao(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Legal tactics
Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by arantess: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
This is something the police can do

Their modus operandi, anyone who has had a case can attest to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by arantess: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Naustine:
Nigeria police will mess this case up
Walaii

2 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
ekevwe:

Nigeria police usually force people to write statement to pleased them. If you write what they don't want, they will ask you to rewrite again while you will pay for the wasted paper. It's not new

This is different. She even confessed on camera with media men covering her. That was before she was coached on what to say and admit and what not to say or admit

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by nairavsdollars(f): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
godfathers at work

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by Gbeng30(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wahala Don wear pant for this case, Abi which kind of turn around story be this, well nothing is strange in Nigeria anything can happen...this one no be Africa magic Na zeeworld...
Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by Emola12(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
You just dey delay ur prison time instead of you to start ur prison surffernes early you still dey there dey stammering pitcheeeeww,,! all dis now adays gender don turn another big thing no be only dis girl oohh Dem plenty outside now wey dey wan use iPhone900

1 Like

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by maasoap(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
arantess:
This is something the police can do

Their modus operandi, anyone who has had a case can attest to this

May be we should agree that she didn't drug the victim, she didn't stab him to death, she didn't steal his belongings and she didn't withdraw from his account using his atm cards. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by Confirm4real(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ataga is gone that's the truth...

If you're married concentrate on your wife and family, forget about side chiks.

Most of our girls nowadays don't care if you're married as long as money is flowing.
Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by SIMONEKPA7: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mumu girl, the lawyer just de coach her lies to collect money
Re: Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu by Benwallt(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wurld:
After women fear Nigerian police cheesy
your life is money to both

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die / Five Pregnant Teenagers Rescued In Aba-Owerri Road / CCTV Footage Of A Thief That Raided A Boutique At Osapa London In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.