Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Do You Know You Can Design A Professional Website With Just Your Smartphone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Know You Can Design A Professional Website With Just Your Smartphone (290 Views)

D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment / Do You Know You Can Now Trade B-inary and forex On Ur Own And Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Design A Professional Website With Just Your Smartphone by Rahmailiyas2(f): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
A young man found a silent side hustle that paid 200k monthly.

Without marketing products or online courses.

He showed me proof of what he generated in the last 3 months…..

It was 600k.

To some people this is small money. But such is life.
One man's trenches is another man's treasure Island.
At least this extra 200k per month was helping him send enough money to his mum and younger siblings.
He was fulfilling his duties not only as a man, but also as a first son.

Anyways, the funny thing is he learnt this side hustle in less than 3 weeks while working as a private school teacher.
You see, this guy is a smart guy.
And before I tell you what this silent side hustle is.

There's something he told me which I think you can also learn from.
I asked him why he chose this side hustle over all the businesses people have been advertising online.
Both on Facebook and on their WhatsApp.

He told me that as a private school teacher earning 30k per month, he was always busy.
He didn't have the time or money to waste on learning any skill…
Or do any business that will not improve his life Both in the short term and in the long run.

Taking this into account, he carried out a simple test, to choose the best side business that will be favourable for him.

It's called the SHELF test.

Skill; it is a skill-based side hustle. So once he has it, he has it forever.
High demand; It is in very high demand. So he won't have to worry himself looking for customers who can pay him.

Easy; It's easy to learn and practice. Not something that takes 6 months or even one year.
Low risk; He couldn’t afford to waste money and time on something that doesn’t have a high chance of success.

Flexibility; very flexible. So it doesn't disturb his day job. Or other daily activities.

He ran various popular skills through this test – Affiliate marketing, forex trading, Crypto etc.
But none fit all the criteria perfectly.

But one skill stood out: Website designing with your smartphone.

Let me first ask you this question.
How many times have you been online today?
How many webpages did you visit?
Who do you think was paid to create that Web page?

Everywhere you turn online, a website designer has been paid.
And the demand is huge.
Everyday 252,000 websites are being created online.

And Web designers get paid 100s and even 1000s of dollars to create these websites.
Take you for instance. 90 percent of the links you see on facebook are leading to a web page.
And a website designer was paid to create it.

All serious online business men are losing money to a Website designer.
And another good thing is a project that can pay 50k can be completed in under 2 hours.
With just a smartphone.

That is the skill this young man decided to learn.
And in 3 months he had already made more than his one year salary.
And thanks to learning website graphic design with his smartphone, he is now able to care for his widowed mum.
And fulfill his manly duties as first son.

Thereby wiping away shame from his life.
Maybe for you, your position is a bit different from this young man's own.
And you're looking for a way to earn a few hundred thousands per month to better your life.

Well, the easiest way you can do that right now is website graphic design with your smartphone.
And in case you’re wondering how you can take advantage of this new opportunity to learn this skill. I'm going to hold a free class on that next week. Click here to join Miss it and miss out.

PS. People are earning 6 and even 7 figures from designing web pages with their smartphones.
Re: Do You Know You Can Design A Professional Website With Just Your Smartphone by Rahmailiyas2(f): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
WhatsApp me: 07083294646
Re: Do You Know You Can Design A Professional Website With Just Your Smartphone by Rahmailiyas2(f): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
For more information contact this number via WhatsApp; 07083294646

(1) (Reply)

Best App For Accepting Crypto Payment For Your Business / Made N6,000,000.00 With Faforlife! / How To Get Started In Crypto With Just $100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.