Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole (16149 Views)

President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Yahaya Bello (Photos) / 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) / Oba Of Benin Reprimands Obaseki For Refusing Overtures For Peace With Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by Moh247: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You tell me my town and your town since you say your town is close to my town

Is it not close?!
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by Amah70: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid036cPNmUh1fWWD6Db5PvSvMdu7iXFnAPXESsFFxabRzXAtNfpo8CcwmaLfAhHC7NLgl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=6aamW6

They love Oshiomwhole's [b]DANCES OF A CLOWN.

A clown dances while religious extremists are using political and military maneuvers to impose Islamic sharia criminal justice system upon his country, Fulanise and Islamize his country.

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by Mummiesboy: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Which trouble?? Is it ur first time of hearing this?? Everyone knows about this already and it will surely come to pass by the special grace of God
Your drugs don finish. Tune to NTA 7:45am today na Una matter them dey discuss
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by nedu666: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Good to know that you work in a different offices.

Obituary staff and a reporter at the same time tongue.

Who told u victor adeojo is a reporter. His job is to copy and paste photos taken by bayo the official photographer. Dude is at apc secetariat loitering around
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by Alpharey: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Gbam. Peter Obituary is dead on arrive, APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN

And may your life look like Apc ruled Nigeria. Amen
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by ud4u: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Gbam. Peter Obituary is dead on arrive, APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN

See your mouth
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by Belluski: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Amen!!!! So let the situation APC has brought upon Nigerians for the past 7yrs becomes the situation of you and your household for eternity.....Let me hear you say AMEN!!! I believe it won’t be difficult to say amen.... since they did well.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by CheapHomes1: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Is it not close?!

You tell me. Is it close?
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by Komu1048(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid036cPNmUh1fWWD6Db5PvSvMdu7iXFnAPXESsFFxabRzXAtNfpo8CcwmaLfAhHC7NLgl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=6aamW6

Over to Igbo handkerchiefs (edo people), Oba no dey leave palace BS. Just like their uncle(Igbo) they beat chest of irrelevant things
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by dodomayana73: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2022
All of a sudden Oshiomole has reappeared on the national scene ready to do the bidding of his masters. Unfortunately we are not falling for their schemes again. Atiku Abubakar the unifier is coming. Get ready!
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by juman(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2022
Buhari is probably the most trusted political partner you can get in politics.
He overwhelmingly love his political partners.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by Afamed: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Veramirabel:
Problem will soon start very soon

Buhari the aboki codinators

Contact me For your Academic Assignment, Articles, power points, proposals, thesis with good Turnitin WhatsApp me

Until you learn how to separate Politics away from your Business, you are not going anywhere
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by Afamed: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2022
dodomayana73:
All of a sudden Oshiomole has reappeared on the national scene ready to do the bidding of his masters. Unfortunately we are not falling for their schemes again. Atiku Abubakar the unifier is coming. Get ready!

Tell him to unify his party members first

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by BreconHills(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

All of a sudden, Comrade Adams Oshiomole crawl out of is hidden box after Edo state citizens shut is mouth by voting out his preferred candidate from the previous election in Edo state tongue

The same fate await buhari.

Urchins will be forced to accept Peter Obi or move out of the country after Obi is declared the next president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue.

Don't you find it strange that there no more agitations for Biafra? I wonder where all the agitation went? smiley
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole by candygist: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2022
Despite all the hates from one section of the country. Buhari be looking so fresh and young like a 24 year old boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu / Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.