Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! (5511 Views)

Chat GPT Interprets The Provision Of The Constitution On 25% In The FCT / Actor Akah Nnani Interprets And Schools Daddy Freeze On The Bible Verse He Gave / 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by ThEGodFaThEr4: 3:01am On Nov 19, 2022
A town hoard…Different from balablue....Blulu...Bulabai…....Ahmed Tinubu

A popular Chinese scientist and anthropologist, Wai Hang Mi has finally decoded the true meaning behind the recent publicized gaffe made by Tinubu in a town of meeting of APC stakeholders. According to the scientist, Tinubu's Words holds a deep meaning in local Chinese language, Mandarin, also call “Putonghua”. The words balablue....Blulu...Bulabai…....means "Una never hala.....Una go hear am this time around"

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 19, 2022
Saturday morning gibberish!

Did you wake-up to compose this trash? You must have had a horrible night!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by ThEGodFaThEr4: 3:11am On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Saturday morning gibberish!

Did you wake-up to compose this trash? You must have had a horrible night!

So you're now calling Tinubu's Words trash after collecting your monthly urchin stipends. Na God go judge you Las Las...

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by Veramirabel: 3:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Stupidity
Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by ThEGodFaThEr4: 3:31am On Nov 19, 2022
Veramirabel:
Stupidity

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by orisa37: 4:50am On Nov 19, 2022
It's "BULALA".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by orisa37: 4:53am On Nov 19, 2022
It's "bulala".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by Moh247: 5:00am On Nov 19, 2022
cool

At this point, I give up on some Zombidients

The same thing Tinubu was trying to mock them with is the same thing they take about without watching the full video

Shame!!

Tinubu said; I don't have time for their Town Hall meetings, what is Town Hall meeting ? Town hall meeting is different from (infering gibberish) say bulabuluu blue bala labulu ... And he smiled

https://twitter.com/i/status/1593774685568868352

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by tochifk(m): 5:19am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

The same thing Tinubu was try to mock them with is the same thing they take about without watching the full video

Shame!!

Tinubu said; I don't have time for their Town Hall meetings, what is Town Hall meeting where the (infering gibberish) say bulabuluu blue bala labulu ... And he smiled
your work is not easy oooo

Imagine trying to give reason to nonsense.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by madapcmod: 5:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Balablu hulaboo chokes# hulabablu

Ha! God abeg oooo! Afflictions must not arise the second time.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by Moh247: 5:26am On Nov 19, 2022
tochifk:
your work is not easy oooo

Imagine trying to give reason to nonsense.

Full video

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by franchasng: 6:05am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Full video
all of una no well oh, kai

Tinubu was talking rubbish as usual. Tinubu is gradually going mental and una just de allow the man de go until it goes full blown cheesy cheesy

From talking rubbish about innovation to town hall meeting balabao buluba hahahahahaha wahala ti de oh shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by Moh247: 6:09am On Nov 19, 2022
franchasng:
all of una no well oh, kai

Tinubu was talking rubbish as usual. Tinubu is gradually going mental and una just de allow the man de go until it goes full blown cheesy cheesy

From talking rubbish about innovation to town hall meeting balabao buluba hahahahahaha wahala ti de oh shocked

Na wa

Watch video Oga.... He was mocking your kangaroo town hall meeting (AriseTV) even the Ibo business men were laughing

Gosh Zombidients are just too unserious even 97 days to election na skit Dem dey make about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by Lionstep: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Na wa

Watch video Oga.... He was mocking your kangaroo town hall meeting (AriseTV) even the Ibo business men were laughing

Gosh Zombidients are just too unserious even 97 days to election na skit Dem dey make about

Now I agree that your work is not truly easy, one of the worst part of lie is when you lie to your own self...

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by franchasng: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Na wa

Go and watch El Rufai's latest savags message to Hausa-Fulanis about Tinubu.

El Rufai told Hausa-Fulanis in Hausa that he has told Asiwaju that he is too old and frail to rule Nigeria, that he should go home and rest and allow younger people to rule but that Asiwaju and his people don't want to listen, that this is his own opinion on Tinubu's Presidential ambition.

Its trending in the North now, go listen

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by Moh247: 6:16am On Nov 19, 2022
franchasng:

El Rufai told Hausa-Fulanis in Hausa that he has told Asiwaju that he is too old and frail to rule Nigeria, that he should go home and rest and allow younger people to rule but that Asiwaju and his people don't want to listen, that this is his own opinion on Tinubu's Presidential ambition.

Old video, before primaries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by BaddestQueen(f): 6:20am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Old video, before primaries

God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by cornelin(m): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2022
1900hundred:

is that why you raped your nephew and mother
Bros abeg, why you dey on top this guy yansh like this na....? cheesy grin grin
Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by cornelin(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2022
1900hundred:
he's a criminal and must be killed

Please sir, temper justice with mercy sir
Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by madapcmod: 6:40am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Na wa

Shut up

Was he mocking also when he called umbrella, Umbrelleta? You Thiefnubuuu supporters are shameless

"PDP is a tear tear Umbrelleta grin" : Thieffnubu

Even Abiku Dagboru has to correct him

Watch it via this link

https://www.facebook.com/1127477999/posts/pfbid0jsf1yV478Eyobgnk3WPxcngws5gMiimUDHPSaoxeoLeEFmdeDrWDpK8JrR2at9Ydl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by vivalavida(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The same thing Tinubu was try to mock them with is the same thing they take about without watching the full video

Shame!!

Did you even watch thr video on the link u posted?
Hav some dignity man.

Tinubu said; I don't have time for their Town Hall meetings, what is Town Hall meeting ? Town hall meeting is different from (infering gibberish) say bulabuluu blue bala labulu ... And he smiled

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by Benwallt(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Shame!!

they can't comprehend anything but negativity. Even a primary pupil will understand the pun or onomatopoeia used there

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by Solome: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2022
Jagaban all the way,
Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by Csami(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2022
I thought Tinubu was marketing baba blue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by BluntCrazeMan: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The same thing Tinubu was trying to mock them with is the same thing they take about without watching the full video

Shame!!

He was mimicking himself??

He was the only one that was saying incoherent things.

So??
He was mocking himself?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2022
franchasng:

So they believed our people will go out under the scorching sun to vote Tinubi? Joke of the century. All the cabals in the presidency including the First Lady are strongly working for Atiku , don’t ever be deceived by the propaganda you see on social media. Have they care to ask why Atiku don’t really give a damn about Wike and his useless G5 group? Atiku is coming with full force.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: How Dino Melaye, Others Smuggled N50 Billion New Notes Out Of The CBN. / Abimbola Izu - The Tyrant Has Resurfaced!!! / GOV. Amechi Escape Death. Breaking NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.