Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore (635 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by Ayade001(m): 3:39am On Nov 19, 2022
David Peter

Presidential Candidate of the ruling, All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has justified his reason for not flipping through social media.

Former governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu made this known Friday in a 30sec clip conceded by Bayo Onanuga Director of Media and Publicity of the Presidential Campaign Council, in a press briefing with journalists in the region.

The presidential aspirant clarified that due to the acrimonious, offensive, and abusive statements from netizens online he ceased skimming through any social media platforms.

His word, “I don't read on social media anymore. They abuse the hell out of me. If I read it, I get high blood pressure, I get angry. I don't read it,” he said.

Bola, however, disclosed that he receives trend stories on social media from his offspring and companion.

"If I want to hear anything, My children or any of my workers will tell me, this one says this... and if I am tired, I tell them to forget it," the presidential candidate, clarified.

#RenewedHope2023
#bayoonanugacontentcreator
#apcpresidentialcampaign
#Jagaban

Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by Otunbakayce: 3:43am On Nov 19, 2022
That should tell you that the people don't want you.
Go home and rest old man with shaky hands.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by ebexofficial: 3:46am On Nov 19, 2022
On social media, we are served undiluted truth.
Dem no dey tear slap there

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by Switruth: 3:47am On Nov 19, 2022
But you people came in through social media propaganda. Na lie oh you must read it to know the damages done by the current government.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by ElSudani: 3:49am On Nov 19, 2022
Otunbakayce:
That should tell you that the people don't want you.
Go home and rest old man with shaky hands.

That should tell you a man who is serious and focused on something important,unlike some whose lifeline is demagoguery and pandering to base instincts online miscreants.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by Penguin2: 3:59am On Nov 19, 2022
Taaaah!

You want to tell me Tinubu used to hold phone with all that tremor in his hand? I no believe am.

But let’s assume he did, what did the constant abuse tell you?

That you are not popular.

That no one likes you.

That Nigerians would have strangled you if you were within reach.

Yet, you are trying to force yourself on us.

But I don’t blame you sir, I blame our weak institutions, like INEC. Because if not that you believe that you can compromise INEC, what would you be doing contesting an election when you know that you are not popular.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by aylive02(m): 4:02am On Nov 19, 2022
"A Townhall, different from balablu, blu-uu bulaba" - Tinubu 2022

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by Abfinest007(m): 4:07am On Nov 19, 2022
shocked
Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by greenermodels: 4:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Op where is the source? What Tinubu and APC did to Good luck Jonathan in 2015 is what they're receiving from Nigerians now, they're lucky that Nigerians have not been insulting their family members the same way that they insulted Goodluck Jonathan's wife yet Goodluck was a far better candidate and president than Buhari and Tinubu combined together.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by Freestainworld(m): 4:31am On Nov 19, 2022
Shaky shaky daddy is running away from high blood pressure

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by Zionmdde: 4:35am On Nov 19, 2022
ElSudani:

That should tell you a man who is serious and focused on something important,unlike some whose lifeline is demagoguery and pandering to base instincts online miscreants.
Like blu ba la bala blu seriousness abi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by ipobarecriminals: 4:40am On Nov 19, 2022
sad he is right anyway. Reading something online,3specially on this NL can make ones get upset. KID will be insulting his father age mate
Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by WibusJaga: 4:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by Bobloco: 4:51am On Nov 19, 2022
ElSudani:

[b]That should tell you a man who is serious and focused on something important,[/b]unlike some whose lifeline is demagoguery and pandering to base instincts online miscreants.

Tinubu is serious and focus on what

You have lost your brain

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by ican2020: 5:25am On Nov 19, 2022
Father of falsehood running away from what he ditched out to others thinking and believing that he alone has the monopoly for dirty fight

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by ElSudani: 5:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Bobloco:

Tinubu is serious and focus on what

You have lost your brain

Your father lost his brain.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Don't Read On Social Media Anymore by Bobloco: 5:33am On Nov 19, 2022
ElSudani:

Your father lost his brain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike's Hype Man, Sensational Bamidele Survives A Ghastly Auto Crash / What Manner Of People Are Tinubu Image Makers? / Nigeria Decides 2023: Igbo Group Endorses Obi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.