Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,755 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Friend's Partner? | Kobabatv - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Friend's Partner? | Kobabatv (316 Views)

Tunde Ednut: "I Had A Crush On Juliet Ibrahim, But I Was Broke Then" (Throwback) / Bambam To Teddy-A: 'When Your Lover Is Your Best Friend, Partner In Crime' / Christabel Ekeh: "I Have A Crush On Michael Essien" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Friend's Partner? | Kobabatv by GistManor: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2022
GistManor:
On today's episode of Have You Ever, we hit the nooks and cranny of Rivers State University to know if they've ever had a crush on their friend's partner. Watch out for those reactions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsvnxmuhV7Q

This is the channel link, subscribe for more content

https://youtube.com/c/KObabaUnlimited
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Friend's Partner? | Kobabatv by JASONjnr(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2022
I will never crush on my friend's partner or siblings....

I give myself lots of emotional training to avoid letting myself loose to that extend.

Had a friend who accused me of crushing on his sister... A girl I saw her grew up...She used to be clinchy on guys and used to be persuasive and was always demanding for money as a girl growing up. So I called my guy's awareness to it and he said if I was crushing on her...Omo na so we reduce the friendship oh....Before person go come accuse me of sleeping with him sister....

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Friend's Partner? | Kobabatv by GistManor: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2022
JASONjnr:
I will never crush on my friend's partner or siblings....

I give myself lots of emotional training to avoid letting myself loose to that extend.

Had a friend who accused me of crushing on his sister... A girl I saw her grew up...She used to be clinchy on guys and used to be persuasive and was always demanding for money as a girl growing up. So I called my guy's awareness to it and he said if I was crushing on her...Omo na so we reduce the friendship oh....Before person go come accuse me of sleeping with him sister....

Self control is everything. Nice one bro… Would appreciate if you dropped the comment on the YouTube video grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Friend's Partner? | Kobabatv by GistManor: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=GistManor post=118509611][/quote]

Your honesty replies

(1) (Reply)

“femi Olaleye Is A Kirikiri Boy” Comedienne Princess Reacts To Video / Moment Singer Portable Arrived His Lagos Concert In A Coffin (video) / Who Is The Best Digital Marketer In Lagos? (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.