Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? (669 Views)

Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke / Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Penguin2: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2022
Recently, I’ve been seeing some unfamiliar monikers promoting Atiku on Nairaland.

When I started seeing many more of them, I decided to run a check on them and found out that these are monikers that were created October which is last month to as recent as yesterday, November 18th, 2022. And these monikers only create Atiku topics and nothing more. They are so consistent with it as though they want to increase Atiku’s Google Analytics. Lol.

Another thing is that they all seem to be northerners.

It’s obvious that Atiku has seen that he has lost the war on both Social and traditional media. I’m sure what we are witnessing recently is their attempt at trying to keep Atiku afloat in the social media.

But this is funny for someone who dismissed the social media and said that 90% of northern voters are not on Social media.

Why is Atiku now bothered about social media to the extent of recruiting bots or even real humans to creat accounts on social media and project him?

Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Have you guys noticed ?

See screenshots below. There are more of them but these are those I could take their screenshots just as sample

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Penguin2: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2022
More

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by PandoraObi: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Anything that doesn't please zombidients and zombidiots is aberration, now Gumi is a saint, GOD of Igbo land, Peter Obi have cleanse him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by thesicilian: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2022
Any moniker that's not promoting Obi is either a bot or was bought undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Yibo(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2022
Atikulated pigs and idiots over to you

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2022
Not bots, you don't see them spamming threads with profanities and increasing likes on pro-atiku comments do you?

Atiku is coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Realguyman1(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2022
Na them sabi. Anything outside APC is a welcome development to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2022
But why is this thread paining Tinubu urchinss? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2022
Igbo:
Atikulated pigs and idiots over to you

This is all Yorubas know how to do, insult..

Atiku is coming
Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Trapnews: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2022
Support your IPOB candidate, let them support their looter while i support the only Nigerian PATRIOT in their midst (JAGABAN). Is that too much for Zomb-ies to understand? Always exhibiting inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

This is all Yorubas know how to do, insult..

Atiku is coming
Atiku is coming my bro
Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Penguin2: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:
Not bots, you don't see them spamming threads with profanities and increasing likes on pro-atiku comments do you?

Atiku is coming

Oh!

They are not bots, but they were recently recruited to help shore up Atiku’s non-existent online presence?

Thought Atiku said social media didn’t matter?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Penguin2: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Trapnews:
Support your IPOB candidate, let them support their looter while i support the only Nigerian PATRIOT in their midst (JAGABAN). Is that too much for Zomb-ies to understand? Always exhibiting inferiority complex.

You mean while you support an old grandpa who is now urinating on himself in public.

Blabbing in between prepared speeches as he cannot maintain coherence.

Is a drug lord and a drug addict.

Is the god father of Agberos.

And running on an insensitive Muslim/Muslim ticket?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by onez: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2022
Yes, I noticed it too. Atiku is learning bad thing from Agbado. We will retire all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Oh!

They are not bots, but they were recently recruited to help shore up Atiku’s non-existent online presence?

Thought Atiku said social media didn’t matter?

Why should a former VP and possibly perennial presidential candidate need to shore up popularity?
Everyone knows him already, a waste of funds if you ask me.

Atiku is coming
Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by JASONjnr(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Especially those ones opening threads about a unifier that's getting his a## kicked by the G5...

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2022
Trapnews:

Atiku is a looter, Tinubu is a patriot

Okay

Atiku is coming
Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by muykem: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2022
Atiku has been rejected. It's only one guy that's parading himself around in many front.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Mercury12(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2022
What about Peter Obi bots?

Well I guess I'm proudly Sowore "bot" undecided

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Tinubuadvocate: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol north don't have time for your stupidity the people that promoting Atiku is your brother's that don't believe in Peter obi capacity.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Penguin2: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
BeardedMeat:
But why is this thread paining Tinubu urchinss? grin

I wonder o!

The thread is about Atiku bots but na Tinubu urchins come carry am for head.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Penguin2: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol north don't have time for your stupidity the people that promoting Atiku is your brother's that don't believe in Peter obi capacity.

Did you even look at the profiles I posted?
Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by VaginaMiners: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Osu losers..
Only zombidients are real abi
Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by BeardedMeat(m): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:

I wonder o!

The thread is about Atiku bots but na Tinubu urchins come carry am for head.
They are afraid of fulanis, that's why.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Penguin2: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
BeardedMeat:
They are afraid of fulanis, that's why.

So true.

That’s why if any northerner attacks Tinubu, they will leave the northerner and start attacking Igbos.

Igbos are their punching bags.

Very stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by iokpebholo: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
PDP is d party and Atiku is d candidate.Any other person who is not comfortable including Wike should go and die
Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2022
Penguin2:

So true.

That’s why if any northerner attacks Tinubu, they will leave the northerner and start attacking Igbos.

Igbos are their punching bags.

Very stupid people.
Very stupid people indeed.
Good morning Bro. Happy Sunday.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by 4song: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Who Else Has Noticed Recent Surge Of Atiku Bots On Nairaland? by Penguin2: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Very stupid people indeed.
Good morning Bro. Happy Sunday.

I greet you baba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Will Cleanse Our Land After Tinubu’s Visit To Imo And Ebonyi States / Abaribe: Gov. Wike Didn't Give Me Money [Video] / 2023: Vote For All PDP Candidates Except Presidential Aspirant – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.