Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT (2411 Views)

5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / A Data Collection Remote Job - Side Hustle / Goodnews For N-power Volunteers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2022
METAOCEAN REMOTE WORK
Built for the world, from where you are when you join MetaOcean in a remote role, you'll be
doing work that’s meaningful to you and the people who use our apps, technology, and services
all from what you do best. Ranged characters are now available in the US, Canada and Europe,
Africa, Asia and we will continue to add more characters in more locations as they become
available.

BENEFITED VALUES.

Cooperation
Work is what you do - not where you go, and our team can't move fast unless everyone is up
to speed. Tools like Telegram and the developed internet allow you to communicate openly,
connect and collaborate seamlessly with team members across time zones and geographies.

Connect
Building relationships with colleagues can help you grow your career. We provide structured
opportunities to formalize moments of informal connection so you can get to know your
team, collaborate and build your community at Meta OCEAN.

Growth
Our wide range of learning and development options, including a variety of distance learning
resources and training, help you develop your skills and career at your pace and the way you
want.

Added value
Different perspectives make what we build better. We are committed to continuing to build a
diverse team where everyone's voices are heard and valued. We empower everyone at Meta
Ocean to take responsibility and help create an inclusive environment where everyone's
contributions and differences are celebrated.

How does the Meta Ocean company platform make money, and how can the Meta
Ocean platform employee users make money?

1: The reason why this system was created is to increase the visibility of NFT sellers in a smart
and convenient way. Every Meta Ocean user can complete tasks on the platform in their free
time every day, helping NFT sellers increase their popularity and benefit from it.
2: The creative works created by Meta Ocean for NFTs help NFT celebrities hype and
promote the development of NFTs, increase click value and increase exposure. Follow the
prompts to complete the task, let more people browse and click on your works, let more
people recognize your excellent works, and enhance the value of NFT works. Merchants
place an order with our Meta Ocean Company to pay for our platform.
3: Simply put, in order to increase the popularity of their NFT creations, NFT speculators and
creators will choose to place orders on our platform. When you complete the order placed by
the merchant, MetaOcean will receive a platform service fee, and you will also receive a
commission for the corresponding order amount

To learn more about Metaocean WhatsApp me. My contact is on my signature all the best.

Modified: For those who might still be interested, the start-up bonus of 5 USDT has been suspended. If you're interested to still join the MetaOcean Working group. You must be ready to deposit 10 USDT in your account which is the fee you'll use to grab NFTs on the site.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
A start up $5 is given to you immediately after verifying your registration. You're not putting in anything until you've gotten something..... It's not a get rich quick work.

WhatsApp me now for details

Modified: For those who might still be interested, the start-up bonus of 5 USDT has been suspended. If you're interested to still join the MetaOcean Working group. You must be ready to deposit 10 USDT in your account which is the fee you'll use to grab NFTs on the site.
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by abolajioderinde: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
I am interested and my WhatsApp number is 08145372301
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
abolajioderinde:
I am interested and my WhatsApp number is 08145372301

Will contact you
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
People are already working at their own paces and get their USDT topped up. Contact me now!!!
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by Nwadikevin1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
This is my WhatsApp number 08139250762.
I am interested
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nwadikevin1:
This is my WhatsApp number 08139250762.
I am interested

Will contact you
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by Opera240: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
Opera240:
I will contact you
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by Lukayly: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Here is my WhatsApp contact 07068809466
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by Amoo245: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Contact my WhatsApp at 08160990261. Thanks
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by FessBarron: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
My WhatsApp 07051934963
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by Toplady144: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
My WhatsApp number is 08027794466
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Opera240:

Working on it
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Toplady144:
My WhatsApp number is 08027794466

Added
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Amoo245:
Contact my WhatsApp at 08160990261. Thanks

Added
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
You all should send me direct message to my WhatsApp. My contact is there in my signature
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by Obietrice55: 1:50am On Nov 24, 2022
This is my number 07063135108
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by BenKhalifa95: 3:03am On Nov 24, 2022
Interested...08185441240...whatsapp
mightyleks:
METAOCEAN REMOTE WORK
Built for the world, from where you are when you join MetaOcean in a remote role, you'll be
doing work that’s meaningful to you and the people who use our apps, technology, and services
all from what you do best. Ranged characters are now available in the US, Canada and Europe,
Africa, Asia and we will continue to add more characters in more locations as they become
available.

BENEFITED VALUES.

Cooperation
Work is what you do - not where you go, and our team can't move fast unless everyone is up
to speed. Tools like Telegram and the developed internet allow you to communicate openly,
connect and collaborate seamlessly with team members across time zones and geographies.

Connect
Building relationships with colleagues can help you grow your career. We provide structured
opportunities to formalize moments of informal connection so you can get to know your
team, collaborate and build your community at Meta OCEAN.

Growth
Our wide range of learning and development options, including a variety of distance learning
resources and training, help you develop your skills and career at your pace and the way you
want.

Added value
Different perspectives make what we build better. We are committed to continuing to build a
diverse team where everyone's voices are heard and valued. We empower everyone at Meta
Ocean to take responsibility and help create an inclusive environment where everyone's
contributions and differences are celebrated.

How does the Meta Ocean company platform make money, and how can the Meta
Ocean platform employee users make money?

1: The reason why this system was created is to increase the visibility of NFT sellers in a smart
and convenient way. Every Meta Ocean user can complete tasks on the platform in their free
time every day, helping NFT sellers increase their popularity and benefit from it.
2: The creative works created by Meta Ocean for NFTs help NFT celebrities hype and
promote the development of NFTs, increase click value and increase exposure. Follow the
prompts to complete the task, let more people browse and click on your works, let more
people recognize your excellent works, and enhance the value of NFT works. Merchants
place an order with our Meta Ocean Company to pay for our platform.
3: Simply put, in order to increase the popularity of their NFT creations, NFT speculators and
creators will choose to place orders on our platform. When you complete the order placed by
the merchant, MetaOcean will receive a platform service fee, and you will also receive a
commission for the corresponding order amount

To learn more about Metaocean WhatsApp me. My contact is on my signature all the best
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by ossydgreat: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Interested....my Whatsapp contact 08131538682
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by Innocent88100: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2022
Interested...Whatsapp 09056832423
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2022
Will contact all in due time spot seems to be filling up.
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by Kudosporche1: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Interested
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mosho2good: 4:25am On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by BOLA625(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
interested. 09078273838.
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
If you're still interested contact me on WhatsApp.... The window for 5 USDT startup closes in 3 days time.
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by Relixy2k: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Just 2 days left for your 5 USDT bonus registrating after that you'll have to fund your account from scratch by yourself
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by eboniest(f): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by mightyleks(m): 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Final day tomorrow for your USDT

Don't miss it.
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by rezky(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Interested 07033139755
mightyleks:
Final day tomorrow for your USDT

Don't miss it.
Re: Goodnews: Remote Job; Grab Nfts And Make USDT by oladahunsi: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Interested 08067704671

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Rapson Final Result Placement! / Nigerian Port Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.