Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,631 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me,I Almost Have High Blood Pressure -tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me,I Almost Have High Blood Pressure -tinubu (291 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / APC Leaders, El-rufai, Ganduje Meet In Kaduna To Pressure Tinubu On His Choice / "Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me,I Almost Have High Blood Pressure -tinubu by kingbayero: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has disclosed why he stopped using social media.

Tinubu disclosed that he almost had high blood pressure whenever he used social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK2Jc3dQoW8

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help From Sensible Nigerians / Atiku Is For Ondo / My Country People Let Support ATIKU For Better Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.