Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam (5408 Views)

Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign / Northerners React To Tinubu’s Meeting With Wike On BBC Hausa (pictures) / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu has proven he isn't proud of the Islamic faith.

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2022
angry

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Racoon(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2022
Bola Tinubu is a karfir as far as they are concerned. Even his so called hard choice of the BH terrorist kingpin is not a guarantee for him. The fanatics will rather prefer one of their own that an infidel.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by MadamVanessa(f): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2022
shocked

Tinubu is a pure fake Muslim, reason most of my northerners friend reject and despised him alot.

22 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by slivertongue: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2022
I am a Christian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2022
TINUBU IS HIGHLY POLITICALLY CONFUSED , HE DOESN'T KNOW IF HE SHOULD BE PROUD OF HIS ISLAMIC RELIGION RIGHT NOW OR NOT.
IF HE PROUDS HIMSELF AS AN ISLAMIC FANATIC, SOUTHERNERS WILL YAB HIM FOR BEING A FANATIC THAT PAIRED HIMSELF WITH ANOTHER RELIGIOUS ISLAMIC FANATIC., IF CLAIMS TO BE A LIBRAL MUSLIM THAT ALLOWED HIS CHILDREN TO REMAIN CHRISTIANS, THEN HIS MASTERS HE'S BEGGING THEIR VOTES WOULD ROAST HIM ALIVE LIKE THEY ARE DOING NOW, CALLING HIM A FAKE MUSLIM

Tinubu's political and religious confusion is confusing me
grin grin grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by PrinceOfLagos: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu don caste in the north , he's been rejected all around the nation

I said it

7 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Aufbauh(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2022
Ipob failed propaganda!
If you think that Northerners won't vote Tinubu then your name is sorry as reality beckons.
Those writing that thrash are Northern PDP supporters.

Besides, if you don't considered Asiwaju to be a true Muslim then why angry with the APC ticket Tinubu/Shetima. We should conveniently considered it as Christian/Muslim ticket instead.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2022
Who compiled this gibberish?

Early morning balderdash!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2022
Aufbauh:
Ipob failed propaganda

That's funny grin

IPOB doesn't even have a candidate, even if they did, he won't get 1 million votes cheesy

Atiku is coming

3 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Who compiled this gibberish?

Early morning balderdash!

Why wail over balderdash bruv?

Atiku is coming

3 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2022
Racoon:
Bola Tinubu is a karfir as far as they are concerned. Even his so called hard choice of the BH terrorist kingpin is not a guarantee for him. The fanatics will rather prefer one of their own that an infidel.

The majority votes is between Atiku and Madugu.

Tinubu far distant 4th even the apm candidate
Will get more votes

Atiku is coming

3 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Why wail over balderdash bruv?

Atiku is coming

Even Atiku knows he is not cumming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by iSense247: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu is a Karfir, a fake Muslim. Islam forbid drug pushing. Mallam PandoraObi, Moh247 and mallam drlateef can testify.

In short, Tinubu don caste in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Even Atiku knows he is not cumming

You know he is, you can taste and smell it

Atiku is coming
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by orisa37: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2022
TINUBU should just mobilise the entire South behind OSINBAJO and be a good leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Aufbauh:
Ipob failed propaganda!
If you think that Northerners won't vote Tinubu then your name is sorry as reality beckons.

Besides, if you don't considered Asiwaju to be a true Muslim then why angry with the APC ticket Tinubu/Shetima. We should conveniently considered it as Christian/Muslim ticket instead.

The problem Here is, Tinubu present himself as a Muslim to core Muslims, while he represents everything alien to a true believer.

To you southerners or Yaruba that's okay, but you don't expect a devout Muslim to accept such, it goes against the holy Koran angry

Atiku is coming
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Aufbauh(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

That's funny grin

IPOB doesn't even have a candidate, even if they did, he won't get 1 million votes cheesy

Atiku is coming

Ipob candidate is Peter Gringory Lienus Obi.
As far as I am concern Atiku and Obi are the same fold in different ticket.

Thinkam:

The problem Here is, Tinubu present himself as a Muslim to core Muslims, while he represents everything alien to a true believer.

To you southerners or Yaruba that's okay, but you don't expect a devout Muslim to accept such, it goes against the holy Koran angry

Atiku is coming
Southerner ko, devout Muslim ni
I'm from the North & I'll vote Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2022
Aufbauh:

You really believe Peter Obi is contesting elections? grin cheesy grin

Someone that's not sure of 1M votes anywhere?
If he could runaway from PDP when he wasn't sure of 100 votes

Why won't he runaway when reality hits him that he won't get 1M votes.

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2022
Aufbauh:

Well good, you'll be among the 5%, you won't be missed bruv grin

Atiku is coming
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by GoodLife4live: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu is a pure fake Muslim, reason most of my northerners friend reject and despised him alot.

Igbo girl. Ur thought is EOD

1 Like

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by zombieHUNTER: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2022
One of them said.. He can't vote for an infidel Qed

but you will see Christains telling you they will vote a Muslim again..

Even Muslim Muslim ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by waterpouroverfl: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2022
orisa37:
TINUBU should just mobilise the entire South behind OSINBAJO and be a good leader.

Tinubu should contest why run away
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by waterpouroverfl: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
One of them said.. He can't vote for an infidel Qed

but you will see Christains telling you they will vote a Muslim again..

Even Muslim Muslim ticket.

And which region can you find such type of Christian
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by zombieHUNTER: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2022
Aufbauh:

my Yoruba Muslim friend

Today you are from the North grin

its well... but bula bubu blablu bubu balulu

3 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by zombieHUNTER: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2022
waterpouroverfl:

And which region can you find such type of Christian

some in South West

1 Like

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Aufbauh(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

You really believe Peter Obi is contesting elections? grin cheesy grin

Someone that's not sure of 1M votes anywhere?
If he could runaway from PDP when he wasn't sure of 100 votes

Why won't he runaway when reality hits him that he won't get 1M votes.

Atiku is coming

Obi is contesting to weaken Atiku stronghold in the SS and SE.
Atiku in 2019 got 12million plus votes but in 2023 he will share it with Obi though not equally.

4 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Allison012: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2022
The op is PDAPC urchin but they will leave him and attack obidients.
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by 4teenblaq: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2022
Northerners : "we won't vote for such infidel"

Southerners: "we won't vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, it is demonic and insult to our religious view"

So where will the bahubali drug lord get his votes from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Aufbauh(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

my Yoruba Muslim friend

Today you are from the North grin

its well... but bula bubu blablu bubu balulu

Haba, so all the while you've being on nairaland you can't figure my region. You're not clever & smart at all.

4 Likes

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by SisterFire(f): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Aufbauh:
Ipob failed propaganda!

they shud so that Atiku's vote will be divided for obi to win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin — Keyamo Hits Atiku For Promising PDP Members / Obama And Michelle To Visit Nigeria On Friday- As He Begins 5-nation Tour; / Should Death Penalty Be Prescribed For Corrupt Persons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.