Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Create New Emojis For Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Create New Emojis For Nairaland. (213 Views)

How To Create And Embed Emojis For Discord? / World Emoji Day – What Are The 117 New Emojis For 2020? / Seun We Don't Want This Font And Colour For Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create New Emojis For Nairaland. by HomeTutorsPro: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Dear Seun.
It's time to revisit the programming of Nairaland.
With over 2.9 million members, Nairaland is inarguably the most engaged online platform in Africa.
I may be wrong but my submission is based on my personal perception of Nairaland and my love for the platform.
Now to the major reason for my post.
The emojis are very boring!
When I say very boring, I am being very mild.
They are extremely boring.
Oga Seun, please look into the programming for emojis.
There's a lot of fun in passing a message with emojis and Nairalanders should be able to do that colourfully and seamlessly.

I look forward to your prompt action.
Signed.
A concerned Nairalander.

Freiburger and r231 please send this to Seun.
Re: Create New Emojis For Nairaland. by Eleyigidgan: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
Dear Seun.
It's time to revisit the programming of Nairaland.
With over 2.9 million members, Nairaland is inarguably the most engaged online platform in Africa.
I may be wrong but my submission is based on my personal perception of Nairaland and my love for the platform.
Now to the major reason for my post.
The emojis are very boring!
When I say very boring, I am being very mild.
They are extremely boring.
Oga Seun, please look into the programming for emojis.
There's a lot of fun in passing a message with emojis and Nairalanders should be able to do that colourfully and seamlessly.

I look forward to your prompt action.
Signed.
A concerned Nairalander.

Freiburger and r231 please send this to Seun.
check out this link for updated emojis
https://www.nairaland.com/6830809/18-weird-updated-nairaland-emojis

(1) (Reply)

Ewtgd Dfhdf / Nigeria Unveils Poorly Designed New Naira Notes / The Best Qr Code Generator: Creating Professional Quality Codes In A Flash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.