Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

How To Start With Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start With Bitcoin (213 Views)

Need Help With Bitcoin Mining Software / Earn Daily By Trading Cryptocurrencies With Bitcoin / How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start With Bitcoin by MarshallMathers(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
You can start gradually by reading about Bitcoin, the history and why it was created. Of course everyone was once a newbie at a time, so take it one step at a time. To make it fun, you can join crypto-enthusiast communities where they often teach bitcoin related topics and also vibe along.

You can also learn about crypto by watching YouTube, crypto academy and also read crypto blog posts. After that, you can proceed to buy bitcoin to hold or trade.

Ensure that you keep your details secured, do not share with anyone. Also do not transact with persons outside crypto app/websites most scammers are on social media looking for who to scam, so beware.

1 Like

Re: How To Start With Bitcoin by Samken2: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
I'm.a novices planning on investing in crytocurrencies next year .pls I heard there are boys like Tata bot and royal Q that can trade 4 me without me trading .
Pls how much does these boys cost are the the best or this their others better than them.
And how can I purchase btc at cheaper rate and what are the best coins go for investment.
Re: How To Start With Bitcoin by DarkJeddi(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Samken2:
I'm.a novices planning on investing in crytocurrencies next year .pls I heard there are boys like Tata bot and royal Q that can trade 4 me without me trading .
Pls how much does these boys cost are the the best or this their others better than them.
And how can I purchase btc at cheaper rate and what are the best coins go for investment.
Invest your time in reading up on crypto..
There's no short cuts to it..
You have to invest on acquisition of knowledge..
YouTube and Google are your best bet..
Crypto is highly volatile..
No bot is going to do any magic for you..

(1) (Reply)

Land And Properties For Sale / Get 10% RIO In 1month And 25% RIO In 2 Months / How To Make $2200 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.