Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Is This A Scam Or What - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This A Scam Or What (714 Views)

Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? / Afrbtc.com Is A Scam / Smile2wealth: Scam Or Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Scam Or What by Stubborn82: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Recently I received a flash message saying that my account on jikeshy dot com, with password containing dollar account. Before I login to the site, I check the site on SCAMADVISER for more info, though scam adviser point out that despite the site has genuine certificates but it is fishy.
But my curiosity won't let me rest, so I checked on the site with the login info sent to me. But I don't understand anything.
Has anyone come across this site?

Re: Is This A Scam Or What by Adekunle813: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
I hope you won't follow the spirit your moniker carries
Re: Is This A Scam Or What by cobby14(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Run. Just ask your self what you did to deserve that amount and never click a link you are not familiar with

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Bank Scam. Take Note. / Autopsy Revealed My Daughter Was Electrocuted –mother Of 12-year-old Chrisland S / CRIME WATCH- Killed And Butchered By Her Boyfriend For Ritual Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.