Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Project:4..multi-page Real Estate Website With HTML CSS And JS - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Project:4..multi-page Real Estate Website With HTML CSS And JS (733 Views)

Developers Proficient In REACT, Native And JS For A Mobile & Web App / Learn Web App Development In 3 Months(html,css,js,jquery C#.NET MVC And SQL) / Professional Html,bootstrap,php,java,json Web Deloper. Pay After Service! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project:4..multi-page Real Estate Website With HTML CSS And JS by majesticguy: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Multi-page Real Estate website with HTML CSS and JavaScript.
Features/Pages:
-Home Page
-House Listing Page
-Single Unit Page
-Blog Details Page
-About Page.

https://resilient-sfogliatella-25f54b.netlify.app/

3 Likes

Re: Project:4..multi-page Real Estate Website With HTML CSS And JS by LikeAking: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
majesticguy:
Multi-page Real Estate website with HTML CSS and JavaScript.
Features/Pages:
-Home Page
-House Listing Page
-Single Unit Page
-Blog Details Page
-About Page.

https://resilient-sfogliatella-25f54b.netlify.app/

Cool down explain tins for us..
Re: Project:4..multi-page Real Estate Website With HTML CSS And JS by majesticguy: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2022
LikeAking:

Cool down explain tins for us..
Explain things like what??.
Isn't the site self explanatory? and if you are talking about the background slide at the end, that's an ad for a CTA to another site.
Re: Project:4..multi-page Real Estate Website With HTML CSS And JS by LikeAking: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
majesticguy:

Explain things like what??.
Isn't the site self explanatory? and if you are talking about the background slide at the end, that's an ad for a CTA to another site.

I Neve even click ya site... Wit this ya attitude, I am out..
Re: Project:4..multi-page Real Estate Website With HTML CSS And JS by SKhanmi: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
I like the golden theme

1 Like

Re: Project:4..multi-page Real Estate Website With HTML CSS And JS by majesticguy: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
LikeAking:

I Neve even click ya site... Wit this ya attitude, I am out..

No reason am like that. I been day reason am say you had visited the site and were trying to troll me or something, hence the outburst.

I want to be better at this, that's why i drop my projects here so that the best brains here can constructive critic them, and from there, we'd learn a thing or two from their analysis.
Re: Project:4..multi-page Real Estate Website With HTML CSS And JS by majesticguy: 5:34am On Nov 21, 2022
SKhanmi:
I like the golden theme

Thanks man.
Re: Project:4..multi-page Real Estate Website With HTML CSS And JS by monikulapo: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
This is really good, awesome and relevant UX.
Re: Project:4..multi-page Real Estate Website With HTML CSS And JS by Lampert505(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2023
this is fire ngl. kudos to you

(1) (Reply)

Website Designers And Php Gurus Needed Urgently / Freelance/consultant Web Developer Wanted / Latest Oracle Dums Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.