Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke (3369 Views)

Peter Obi Presidency Would Teach Politicians Never To Joke With The People / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi / Sanwo-olu Emotional Message To Joke Sanwo-olu (first Lady Of Lagos) To Celebrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by BluntCrazeMan: 4:47am On Nov 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVeNXZZXRTg

From the video, it would be seen that all those “Bullabaa” gibberish were intentional.
YESS...
They are not his usual Gaffes..
But then,, WHO EXACTLY WAS HE TRYING TO MIMICK BY SAYING SUCH THINGS.??

To be frank about the video...
Even though he was trying to be funny with the whole “Bullabaa” Gibberish, he still didn't make sense with the whole of it., because he was actually mocking himself.

There had never been any time when the other candidates went for Town Hall Meetings and started saying incoherent things.

IT HAD ALWAYS BEEN HIM, AND HIM ALONE.

So, who else was he trying to mimick by saying “Bullabaa”??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by BluntCrazeMan: 4:51am On Nov 20, 2022
(Ok...)

(Make I Come Begin To Dey Go..)

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by GuyWise101(m): 4:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The truth is that thiefnibu has mental problem.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by Urheadmaster(m): 5:00am On Nov 20, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The truth is that thiefnibu has mental problem.

Tinubu doesn't have mental problems.

He is only addicted to the use of hard drugs tongue.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by zeuss: 5:04am On Nov 20, 2022
Lol.... something is off ......baba needs to go and rest...the pressure is too squeezing ..... Urchins will sin tell us he was speaking in tongues....Tinubu is now a born before christian

8 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by Josh97(m): 5:13am On Nov 20, 2022
Na that joke go k*ll am

3 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by aylive02(m): 5:19am On Nov 20, 2022
He had a minute brain malfunction

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 20, 2022
Yorubas supporting this man very smart people should think oh! Tribalism will never go down well on you at least think about your kids how can you be learned and be supporting this taah! undecided why naw just Why!!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by Acidosis(m): 5:46am On Nov 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Yorubas supporting this man very smart people should think oh! Trabalism will never go down well on you at least think about your kids how can you be learned and be supporting this taah! undecided why naw just Why!!!

Tribalism will carry dem go where dem no know cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by Praxis758: 5:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Why is TVC not hitting hard on all these Tinubu’s gaffes?

12 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Praxis758:
even NTA is playing safe now TVC is playing tinubu grin tribalism grin

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by Oddfinder01: 5:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Praxis758:
They're compromised.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Acidosis:

Tribalism will carry dem go where dem no know cheesy
am just surprise here yorubas very learned people but this is not what i expect this is not the yorubas i once no that can use pen to start a war... undecided so dumb! Mostly parents that are educated i had a chat with one last week we mate in Facebook Tinubu supports group this man was dope upstairs we moved to WhatsApp i video called him one afternoon like this damn i was shocked with his saying i asked him how much his buying Rice now,he said is buhari fault,i said okey i asked again what is Tinubu plans in ensuring that this crisis stop he kept mute i was still on video call with when his kids walked in he ended the call and blocked me off grin cry feel so fu*cking bad why naw?? Why are smart people playing dumb like this naw

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by femisplash: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2022
In the full video, Tinubu spoke for not less than 30 mins, responding to questions in practical solutions and his oratory prowess was quite obvious. Obi's generation cannot compare to the level of his intelligence. ibo people in the hall couldn't help but applaud his brilliance.

6 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by bonechamberlain(m): 6:03am On Nov 20, 2022
A win for APC is a 3rd term for the North, if you think Tinubu has the mental capacity to lead, then you are decieving yourself, Shettima would be in charge, unlike Osibanjo, he won't be quiet, he would use his powers to the maximum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by BluntCrazeMan: 6:05am On Nov 20, 2022
femisplash:
In the full video, Tinubu spoke for not less than 30 mins, responding to questions in practical solutions and his oratory prowess was quite obvious. Obi's generation cannot compare to the level of his intelligence. ibo people in the hall couldn't help but applaud his brilliance.
On another day, we talk about this very issue.

But in the meantime,, he should reduce his rate of Speaking-in-tongues

2 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by owobokiri(m): 6:08am On Nov 20, 2022
femisplash:
Kwantiniu..
Just remember if he wins, you will be amongst the 50 million youths to be recruited into the Army and sent to sambissa forest after being fed with agbado..
You are supporting a man that doesn't have a classmate!
Na tribalism dey carry una dey go where una no know..

5 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by GoooodHardDick: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2022
I'll urge thieifnubu to step down now and support peter Obi immediately.

The man is highly unfit to be a commissioner let alone contesting for presidency..

In sane country, the criminal ancestors wouldn't even be allowed to contest for any public office let alone contesting for presidency

8 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by obaaderemi: 6:15am On Nov 20, 2022
Vote Adewole Adebayo Of The SDP for President.

2 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by GoooodHardDick: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2022
femisplash:

We understand that you Urchins will have to do everything to defend the drug lord. But do it with Sense!

Now read what you wrote, does it make any meaning to you? Ask yourself why does Tinubu always goof off and say incoherent things? When Tinubu talks, people don't even hear what he is saying at all, let alone understanding him, because the man is always saying nonsense and rubbish, Very incoherent things!! Buhari is a failure but he is by far better than Tinubu in all areas. Tinubu should take a bow and give way for PO. Even El rufia said Tinubu is unfit

3 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by Ttalk: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
am just surprise here yorubas very learned people but this is not what i expect this is not the yorubas i once no that can use pen to start a war... undecided so dumb! Mostly parents that are educated i had a chat with one last week we mate in Facebook Tinubu supports group this man was dope upstairs we moved to WhatsApp i video called him one afternoon like this damn i was shocked with his saying i asked him how much his buying Rice now,he said is buhari fault,i said okey i asked again what is Tinubu plans in ensuring that this crisis stop he kept mute i was still on video call with when his kids walked in he ended the call and blocked me off grin cry feel so fu*cking bad why naw?? Why are smart people playing dumb like this naw

You are not making sense. I challenge you to name one single politician from your region who's his achievement record surpass that of Tinubu.

I challenge you to name the presidential candidate that his track record is better than Tinubu

If price of rice is 35k naira how is that Tinubus problem. Do you have a candidate that can bring it down to 10,000?

Will Obi bring down flight ticket Abuja to Lagos down to 15k.

Can any of the candidate reduce pump price to 50naira / litre?

Can Obi, Atiku Kwakwaso or any of the candidate bring down exchange rate to 100naira to a dollar.

The emotion many of you are deploying to promote your candidate is exposing your stupidity.

There is inflation in Ghana, Kenya, SA and in all African countries. Europe, America and other places are seeing same surge in price of goods and services. The cost of gas has increased virtually in all countries of the world, while demand for energy and power is pushing prices of good and services, yet many of you has narrowed it down to Tinubu and Obi.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Tinubu is not responsible for any hardship you face neither is Obi the solution to it.

5 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by BluntCrazeMan: 6:26am On Nov 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

We understand that you Urchins will have to do everything to defend the drug lord. But do it with Sense!

Now read what you wrote, does it make any meaning to you? Ask yourself why does Tinubu always goof off and say incoherent things? When Tinubu talks, people don't even hear what he is saying at all, let alone understanding him, because the man is always saying nonsense and rubbish, Very incoherent things!! Buhari is a failure but he is by far better than Tinubu in all areas. Tinubu should take a bow and give way for PO. Even El rufia said Tinubu is unfit

And also,,
Let us not downplay his hatred for criticisms of the people on the social media..
Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by Acidosis(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

Many Tinubu supporters do not want an Igbo man as president (Igbophobia). It is not necessarily about Obi. Any time they want to criticise Obi, they often hide their Igbophobic sentiments by blaming "his aggressive supporters."

They expect that the 130 million people living in poverty (the current NBS figure) will remain defeated, subdued, and docile.

We didn't have that many poor people when some Nigerians designed all manner of caskets for GEJ at the campaign grounds. But I am yet to see anyone display Buhari or Tinubu's casket on the Labour Party campaign ground. That says a lot.

That being said, a large number of Yoruba men and women are against his ambition. Afenifere leaders are a good example.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by GoooodHardDick: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

And also,,
Let us not downplay his hatred for criticisms of the people on the social media..

Fear not bro, I can assure you that Tinubu will come distant 6th behind sowore in this election. The man has no business with aso Rock!
Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by femisplash: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2022
Until you listen to the full video and then compare with any of Obi's speech he has ever been granting. The Charisma of Asiwaju, the confidence, his eloquence, the thrill of his voice. Why were they not walking out on Tinubu?, why were they spellbound at every sentence of his speech. If all you could hold on to is a 2secs of whatever out of a 30mins long speech, just to feed hateful propaganda by some empty skull, you may have to stick your opinion up your ass.

3 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by Ttalk: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Acidosis:

Many Tinubu supporters do not want an Igbo man as president (Igbophobia). It is not necessarily about Obi. These are people who do not know the road to Onitsha or Awka. I think that pretty much explains their fervent support for Tinubu.

Any time they want to criticise Obi, they often hide their Igbophobic sentiments by blaming "his aggressive supporters."

They expect that the 130 million people living in poverty (the current NBS figure) will remain defeated, subdued, and docile.

We didn't have that many poor people when some Nigerians designed all manner of caskets for GEJ at the campaign grounds. But I am yet to see anyone display Buhari or Tinubu's casket on the Labour Party campaign ground. That says a lot.

That being said, a large number of Yoruba men and women are against his ambition. Afenifere leaders are a good example.

No, it's Obidients that have turned Peter Obi into the Igbo project and it's so unfortunate.
Why do you treat malaria with eczema drugs?

Why do you think Yoruba who are in majority in APC will leave their candidate to support that of LP?

What happened to Igbo investment in PDP, why do you allow Atiku to steal what should rightly belong to you?

Why do you blame Yoruba for your inability to win the presidential ticket in PDP that would have given Igbo a greater chance in 2023?

Again what is the future of APGA? Many of you could not see the message in Soludo's article which is blunt truth and the only pathway to the Igbo presidency.

Igbo have lost 2023 already, your ability to accept and move on with new strategies for future elections is what should be the concern of every genuine Igbo person.

You can go ahead and abuse me, abuse Tinubu and abuse Nigeria and any person that speaks raw truth to your conscience, that's your cup of tea

5 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by femisplash: 6:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Some very dumb people saying Yoruba do not want Obi because he's Ibo. Can same be said of Afenifere & Yoruba celebrities supporting him?, how about Gov. Soludo, Fr.Mbaka & others exposing his fraud?. You can't blackmail people to support s candidate that has little to nothing to show as Governor. Lots of threads as far back as 2011 are in the archives of Nairaland where indigenes of Anambra were literally cursing him out for being a failure and the worst Governor Anambra has ever had. Sadly, 99% of those are today screaming Obidient just because na nwafor binds them together.
And if you talked about people displaying coffins for GEJ, don't also forget that Buhari was labeled all sorts of names with a damning documentary on a national TV station while PDP supporters were referring to the North as "born throway".
Other than" it is the turn of the ibos or north remains in power", what other things do you have to offer?

3 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by Tenses: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2022
obaaderemi:
Vote Adewole Adebayo Of The SDP for President.

He for make sense say Yoruba Muslims support this man than that gabbage tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by Sonyboom: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2022
You wail of relentless sorrow Just de start. Me n my entire family Will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Bonesbreaker:
Yorubas supporting this man very smart people should think oh! Tribalism will never go down well on you at least think about your kids how can you be learned and be supporting this taah! undecided why naw just Why!!!
Re: Full Video Of The Tinubu’s “Bullabaa” Speech - He Was Actually Trying To Joke by obaaderemi: 7:03am On Nov 20, 2022
femisplash:
Some very dumb people saying Yoruba do not want Obi because he's Ibo. Can same be said of Afenifere & Yoruba celebrities supporting him?, how about Gov. Soludo, Fr.Mbaka & others exposing his fraud?. You can't blackmail people to support s candidate that has little to nothing to show as Governor. Lots of threads as far back as 2011 are in the archives of Nairaland where indigenes of Anambra were literally cursing him out for being a failure and the worst Governor Anambra has ever had. Sadly, 99% of those are today screaming Obidient just because na nwafor binds them together.
And if you talked about people displaying coffins for GEJ, don't also forget that Buhari was labeled all sorts of names with a damning documentary on a national TV station while PDP supporters were referring to the North as "born throway".
Other than" it is the turn of the ibos or north remains in power", what other things do you have to offer?
Obi is no different from the others in any way. He didn't make the most of his time as governor of Anambra, apart from returning schools to their founders.

Tinubu on the other hand is very brilliant and idealistic. He seems the only one who is ready and prepared for governance and he seems to have built a good team already around him. These are things I see lacking in Obi. He is campaigning on emotions of the fickle youths most of who do not have PVC.

But then I watched Tinubu's speech at owerri. It was pathetic. That man is a shadow of himself. He is suffering from a serious sickness.

As for me my vote is for Adewole Adebayo Of The SDP, even though I know he won't win. I can't vote for a sick man who will only give a notorious man like shettima to be the defacto ruler. Neither can I vote for a man who has no plans for the country other than quoting useless statistics from outside the country like a secondary School debater.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Residents Repaired The Road Yahaya Bello Dug To Prevent INEC From Reaching / Sheep Allegedly Gives Birth To Half Human In Sokoto (photo) / 14-yr Old Suicide Bomber Hands Himself Over At Mosque He Was Sent To Blow Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.