Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos (22304 Views)

Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by Anatakuebira: 6:17am On Nov 20, 2022
He wanted to secure the bag�
Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:18am On Nov 20, 2022
Na dem Ndi criminals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by naptu2: 6:18am On Nov 20, 2022
All derailers will be reported to the mods and their posts will be removed and they shall be banned. You can see samples of this by the hidden posts at the beginning of this thread.

(You don't need to reply derailers, simply join me in reporting them to the mods by hitting the report button).

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by Pearlwhite: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2022
sleek214:
They're Obidients. They're part of the miscreants abusing people on social media,.
Go for brain check before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by muykem: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2022
These fools will be supporting one presidential candidate.
Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2022
grin grin Check the profile of the two idiots, and you will find they are either from Imo or Abia state.People from certain parts of the states so much love crime, like anacondas love water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by mediclife1987(m): 6:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

See their yam legs.

Illegal developers worldwide tongue

Kudos to the bank cashier and Kudos to the police officers from Ogudu Division for a job well done tongue.

Most especially that sharp and very observant cashier. I'll really love to know the name of that bank sha, perhaps to start banking with them...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2022
Thumb up to dedicated police officers

Respect to all genuine SOLDIERS

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by Urheadmaster(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2022
mediclife1987:

Most especially that sharp and very observant cashier. I'll really love to know the name of that bank sha, perhaps to start banking with them...

The one you are banking on now is playing you wayo embarassed tongue
Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by sukkot: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2022
be fortified when you work these streets ooooo. e get why

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by obagofizzy(m): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2022
Nawaoh …. Hustle gone wrong
Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by sukkot: 6:35am On Nov 20, 2022
those 2 guys dont even look that dangerous. i would have slapped both of them if they approached me with nonsense cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by Mrkumareze(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2022
Ibusa men, local dey purge belle

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by BigYash: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2022
See their faces,no remorse . Na mob dey good for these kind people. Them for don resemble Lee Chang since

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by Simplythebest: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2022
Get sense for once ane stop disgracing ur self.
sleek214:
They're Obidients. They're part of the miscreants abusing people on social media,.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by Nostring: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2022
Why den still dey look fresh na... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by Pweetyccee(f): 7:24am On Nov 20, 2022
They full upper iweka na. We know them. Even one try to bring up talk with me one day on my way to bank. I just look am, hiss 4 his face then continue my waka

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by Bribri: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2022
I commend the cashier for his or her observation. You just saved n old woman. God bless you wherever you are.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by Gkay1(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by ObalendeCMS: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Area “H” police no dey dull. I miss as una dey always come buss us for ghetto back then before endsars. I run & fly fence taya. Now una don comport dey do normal. Nice one. Fear & respect Area “H” police o, especially the female DPO. She’s working!
Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by TA4TA4: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0vPjHu23iU

This na case of idiots receiving quick karma..... Bring them to the village squere... Let's show them what true Africans do to scammers and criminals

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Too much supersticious belief makes this type of scam work.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
be fortified when you work these streets ooooo. e get why
Which kind fortified....
Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by sukkot: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
Which kind fortified....
SPIRITUAL FORTIFICATION. rituals
Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
SPIRITUAL FORTIFICATION. rituals
it only exists in the imagination of those who believe and indulge in it l am old enough to and been to the very depths of people who practice fetish worship and all l have seen is ignorance and suffering for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by sukkot: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
it only exists in the imagination of those who believe and indulge in it l am old enough to and been to the very depths of people who practice fetish worship and all l have seen is ignorance and suffering for nothing
no not festish. astral magic and fortification. using the energy of the stars and moon and sun and planets.
Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
no not festish. astral magic and fortification. using the energy of the stars and moon and sun and planets.
You know very well those who practice such are mostly Asians and if Asia is India, Pakistan and Afghanistan then I don't see anything to change my belief that it is all suffering for nothing
Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by sukkot: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
You know very well those who practice such are mostly Asians and if Asia is India, Pakistan and Afghanistan then I don't see anything to change my belief that it is all suffering for nothing
pakistanis and indians dont do this. this one is white people who do this one. white illuminated beings
Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
pakistanis and indians dont do this. this one is white people who do this one. white illuminated beings
honestly there are supersticious people everywhere and in some places more than others but people who are not too supersticious are more progressive than those who do

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Scammers Who Followed Woman To A Bank In Lagos by sukkot: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
honestly there are supersticious people everywhere and in some places more than others but people who are not too supersticious are more progressive than those who do
but the most superstitious people are whites and they are the most progressive

keep in mind there is a difference between superstitious and religion. i think you are confusing both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Workers, Hoodlums Take Over Delta Skill Centre / Bomb Explosion Hits Kogi / Malaysian Immigration Arrests 12 Nigerians For Illegal Online Gambling (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.