Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,462 members, 7,850,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry (447 Views)

PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku / Peter Obi Welcomes Psquare To Port Hacourt(photos) / Peter Obi Commends Aisha Yesufu & First-ladyship - Says He Welcomes Criticisms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry by BluntCrazeMan: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2022
Earlier thread..
“I DON'T READ SOCIAL MEDIA ANYMORE, THEY ABUSE THE HELL OUT OF ME - TINUBU”
https://www.nairaland.com/7440635/dont-read-social-media-anymore

“As leaders, Datti and I cherish feedbacks. We are encouraged especially, by the passion and commitment which our young people are bringing to our ranks, and by their determination to take back their country and build for themselves the kind of nation they desire.

We therefore invite all the people of goodwill to join us in this noble task.

#PeterObi..

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/6083946998295630

(For those that might not have known...
FEEDBACKS -- Especially In Governance -- means, “The Direct input or the people, which might come in form of criticisms, and responses”)
Re: Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry by Urheadmaster(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2022
cheesy

Tinubu don't only run from presidential debate.

He is also running away from social media because of abuse which he truly deserved tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry by brain54(m): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2022
Criticism is different from abuse/insults..,

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry by GoooodHardDick: 6:45am On Nov 20, 2022
brain54:

How old are you?

Where were you when Tinubu critized, insulted and abused GEJ? What was GEJ reaction to all these? Man acted exactly the way Obi is acting now (accept criticism), that's leadership!!!!

Tinubu just indirectly told Nigerians he'll ban social media if he (God forbid) mistakenly becomes president.

This is one of the reasons and many more reasons he'll never smell Aso rock. He'll should take a bow and give way for PO. Tinubu is highly unfit even El Rufia said so

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry by Urheadmaster(m): 6:49am On Nov 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

How old are you?

Where were you when Tinubu critized, insulted and abused GEJ? What was GEJ reaction to all these? Man acted exactly the way Obi is acting now (accept criticism), that's leadership!!!!

Tinubu just indirectly told Nigerians he'll ban social media if he (God forbid) mistakenly becomes president.

This is one of the reasons and many more reasons he'll never smell Aso rock. He'll should take a bow and give way for PO. Tinubu is highly unfit even El Rufia said so

Tinubu doesn't know when to throw in the towel knowing fully well that he isn't fit.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry by Sonyboom: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2022
Brain dead Igbo was your father dead when Tinubu stated he ran away from SM over insult or his insult not what your dead brain Igbo father refer as criticsm
Re: Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry by BluntCrazeMan: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2022
brain54:
They Abuse Peter Obi the most.
But he never got angry over the abuses.

Know that one now
Re: Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry by Urheadmaster(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Sonyboom:
Brain dead Igbo was your father dead when Tinubu stated he ran away from SM over insult or his insult not what your dead brain Igbo father refer as criticsm

You need urgent brain surgery tongue
Re: Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry by femisplash: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

How old are you?

How old are you and where were you when Buhari was abused and insulted in 2015, called the North 'born throway'. Till date, Buhari is brain dead and Jubril Al sudani?.
We could see how Soludo and Fr.Mbaka's crticisms was well received. If you want to catch a monkey, you do like a monkey. If I were Obi, I would bait you even more, because I know 99.9% of you guys are so really dumb to swallow every pile of my shīt.
Re: Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry by GoooodHardDick: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2022
femisplash:

How old are you and where were you when Buhari was abused and insulted in 2015, called the North 'born throway'. Till date, Buhari is brain dead and Jubril Al sudani?.
We could see how Soludo and Fr.Mbaka's crticisms was well received. If you want to catch a monkey, you do like a monkey. If I were Obi, I would bait you even more, because I know 99.9% of you guys are so really dumb to swallow every pile of my shīt.

Of course, buhari is a brain Dead and a complete failure.

Nevertheless, Be rest assured that HE president peter Babatunde Hassan Oluwadare Ahmed Osamudiamen Obi is your next president come 2023.

Of course, if you're not ok with that, kindly get sniper now and do the needful
Re: Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry by femisplash: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Of course, buhari is a brain Dead and a complete failure.

Nevertheless, Be rest assured that HE president peter Babatunde Hassan Oluwadare Ahmed Osamudiamen Obi is your next president come 2023.

Of course, if you're not ok with that, kindly get sniper now and do the needful
Why are you then complaining over the insults you dish out too?. Next time, you pick up your brain from the floor before talking
Re: Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry by Bobloco: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubu is a drug addict
Re: Peter Obi Welcomes Criticisms; Unlike Tinubu Who Said That It Makes Him Angry by alanto: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2022
grin na lie Peter Obi"won't take it" (in a very tiny voice)

(1) (Reply)

Zan Yi Wa Yankin Arewa Aiki Kamar Tafawa Balewa, Alkawarin Atiku Ga Mutanan Are / #atikuorganizingforaction / Just In: Osinbajo Arrives Vietnam, To Meet President & VP Of Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.