Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,757 members, 7,834,546 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? (32187 Views)

BREAKING: Confusion In APC As Party Suspend Governor Yari, Sen. Marafa, Etc. / 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP / Manir Dan’Iya Is PDP's Guber Candidate In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by Missionaire: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

PDP will not only sack him,they will retire him.

Secondus and Ayu are now all working for...

He will fund his opponent,from the governor down to chairmen.

He crying because he does not know what they have for him in store.

Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Senator Chimaroke Nnamani Despite His Anti - party activities?
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2022
After General elections in 2015 ,which PDP lost the centre ,all of them when mute nobody was there only Wike stand tall,he hold the party together they can't suspend HIM,he's PDP....

I'm not PDP member and I don't support any political party.....But I observe our political landscape.

But Wike can always make peace, if he's eyeing the Centre position,there's opportunity in future.

2027 general elections will bring out new generation of politicians aiming at the Centre,i hope they do better.

NDI wink
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by magzey: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2022
Dem no wan lose Rivers Fishes grin grin

Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by Kobicove(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

What is he good for,if not funding?

Anyone should contribute,the intelligent ones would contribute with stratagy.

Atiku will never be president of Nigeria!

The earlier you accept this the better for you.

2023 elections is the turn of the south yet the principal sellout of the PDP who contributed to the loss in 2015 came and hijacked the candidacy and now he wants the south to support him.

Never!!!

That same breakfast wey him serve GEJ, himself go chop am!

Nigeria does not belong to the north!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by Ayhurthunde(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2022
They don't have the BALLS grin
Wisdomkosi:
Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike Despite His Anti - party activities?
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by Funflipper: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

Yes they will retire him.

He is gateman,they are house owner.

they have the right to go to and fro and get him sacked when do the same.

So how come the gateman dey give the home owners sleepness nights?

1 Like

Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by tfelicityk(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2022
Na the party headaches be that ooooo... Someone who claimed that he had been sponsoring the party for some years now. It will be ridiculous for PDP to take such action in this critical stage where election is approaching...
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by phemmyfour: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2022
Wisdomkosi:
Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike Despite His Anti - party activities?
Why only Wike, we have 5 pdp governors in that pix
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by wwwkaycom(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2022
Wisdomkosi:

Do you think that will affect Atiku chances in the five states?
Atiku is a goner bros, he killed his political life by himself
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by CheapHomes1: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Good question.

Make I loud it.

Why has PDP refused governor Wike of river state the PDP presidential tickets and also denied him the place of vice President to Atikulooter tongue.

how did PDP refuse Wike the presidential ticket and denied him the place of running mate to Atiku?
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by mrksquare: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Wisdomkosi:

I've also been asking similar question. Wike's bad behavior is laying a bad precedence for party politics in Nigeria. Every members of a political party should always subject themselves to the supremacy of their party.
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by CheapHomes1: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2022
Wisdomkosi:

because it is what he is looking for and PDP has refused to give it to him. if he wants to leave, let him use his legs to go. after all, everything will end for him by May 29 next year
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by toprealman: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2022
Because the law is often for the por and weaklings.
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by bobobenz: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2022
chrisxxx:

Bros u Sabi us. Na the problem we dey get with the igbos. Proud and combative and vocal.
IGBO AND IKWERRE NA ONE CHRIS
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by Topmaike007(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Edino01:
Why suspend someone who has no power over PDP

Atiku/Okowa do not have that time.
he has no power when the Dubia Base Atiku left PDP and went to form Apc alongside Saraki and co who was there for PDP??
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by ufuosman(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Chinonye2022:
No need suspending him because they knw he can't control the party again
bt with d G5 governors it will affect atiku to become the president
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by Helgreenluv(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Instead of you to be asking why pdp have not asked the party Chairman to resign instead you are asking why wike has not been suspended. You can go and suspend him yourself since na busy body dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by ufuosman(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2022
nairalee:
Because election period, you'll be looking to add more numbers, not reduce your membership

The question you should ask is why they cannot simply remove Ayu and let the party move forward.
Exactly. For peace to stay
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by sayso: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Good question.

Make I loud it.

Why has PDP refused governor Wike of river state the PDP presidential tickets and also denied him the place of vice President to Atikulooter tongue.
Wike is an idiot and deceiver.
Wike do not have any moral right to contest the PDP presidential primary.
Atiku Abubakar has all the right to contest that presidential election.
Let me explain.
Scenario 1
If Nigeria has a constitution that says power should be rotated between North and South.
North has 10yrs (Yar'adua and Buhari).2+8urs
South has 14yrs (OBJ and GEJ)8+6yrs.

Scenario (2)
If in geo political zones.
NW,SW and SS has produced the president.
NE,NC and SE has not produced the presidency.
So Woke and Tinubu do not has any moral right to contest, so we should decide between PO and AAA.
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by ufuosman(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Gkay1:
I think if atiku want to really win the upcoming election, he need to settle with the G5 governors. Take it or leave it, atiku need wike more than wike need him now. Atiku dare not to suspend the G5 governors or else, he will fail woefully.
Personal opinion
You are right. Atiku need them if he want to win
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by ruffDiamond: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2022
donestk:
Tambuwal's Sokoto state has the highest prevelance of of poverty in Nigeria. After his betrayal, how does he fund Atiku?
i swear to God ehn,that tambuwal betrayal incidence made me never to trust Abok1s again ever! I used to think they are honest and principled with their simple way and outlook of life and being pious until I got a shocker from an abokii next door neighbor of mine recently Omo! Those bastardz can cho cho too o.. Including their
hijab wearing olosho they called wife. Forget that pious nonsense air about them..fuvking betrayal lot! I know view same way I see an Avery Yorrobbanza people Dem. That dem own Na follow come amebo undecided
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2022
It will be the most catastrophic thing to do. Of they suspend him, his sympathizers everywhere will likely leave PDP
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by Teenaira: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2022
nairalee:
Because election period, you'll be looking to add more numbers, not reduce your membership

The question you should ask is why they cannot simply remove Ayu and let the party move forward.

Sense no go kill you my brother. What has been the contribution of Ayu to PDP that some members of the party are ready to destroy the party for him.
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by godofuck231: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2022
HUBRIS, the flaw of a heroic character, it will be his downfall ,so let him payout his cards , and then the curtain will come down on him and the show will be over
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2022
It has come from his ward chairman
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by OmarBashir: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=pleasureosondu post=118533539]River State has nearly 7million registered voters alone and they come out to vote on election day. Atiku's Adamawa State has less than 2.5million registered voters.

False: Rivers State has 3,689,197 registered voters.
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by Kam2021: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Let me rephrase..why is Ayu finding it difficult to resign and keep to his words
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by DrAkpamudehe: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2022
Wisdomkosi:

It will be done 24hours before the election. Take this information from a top PDP member
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by chrisxxx(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2022
Vadese1:
Politicians are chess players. By February next year Wike and his G5 will be suspended including there governorship candidates who are in their support . PDP will prefer a situation whereby the court can't do the g5 any favour by hearing there case and putting aside the suspension
Are u from north east or north west?
Re: Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? by iokpebholo: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Good question.

Make I loud it.

when did PDP presidential ticket become Wike's birth rightWike is just a bad looser and they just want to permanently remove d structure from his control...Wike is not d owner of PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visited By Katrin Gaensles, German Journalist, In Umuahia (Photos) / Atiku’s Exchange Rate Policy Recipe For Disaster: Emefiele / Peter Obi Meets Cardinal Arinze At Basilica Onitsha- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.