Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Security Men - Accidental Discharge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Security Men - Accidental Discharge (543 Views)

12 Accidental Deaths You Won't Believe !!! / 2 Security Men Died At Access Bank Maryland / Judge Abdul Kafarati Threatens To Discharge 24 Suspected Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Men - Accidental Discharge by donor: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2011
This statement is always very disgusting to me whenever i hear it. Dear Nairalanders, kindly educate me what is actually responsible for this act that is claiming innocent soul in our society.

what is the cause of accidental discharge and what is the government role to ensure the situation is properly manage.

thank you.
Re: Security Men - Accidental Discharge by itiswell1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
Bullet coming out of gun with or without the intention of the holder. This definition is peculiar to Nigeria sha
Re: Security Men - Accidental Discharge by ice234: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2011
Solution is give them gun without bullet

(1) (Reply)

To Be Able To Drive More Traffic Into Your Web Site And At The Same Time Boost I / Contact The Nigerian High Commission Office In London Now For Assistance / Gracias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.