Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases (706 Views)

Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? / Start Making ₦10,000+ Every Day With Jumia! / Latest Way To Start Data Selling Business In Nigeria 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases by Jasonking71(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2022
hello nairalander welcome I know some people will be surprise that is this possible making 1500 usdt on daily bases
Yes Is true, in my quest to get a better way of making money on line then a met someone who showed my this business
At first I could not believe it but later after seeing so many evidence I believed it although it was not free I paid 10k for the information but am so glad I found out this business I can say it is best thing that has happened to me this year I have made a lot of money from this business
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS BUSINESS
1 a binance account
2 an anonymous disentralized wallet
We have a lot of them out there note this that you can't use trust wallet
Now hear is the deals the company are looking for trust worthy people that will help them convert some amount of USDT- TRC20 token to USDT-BEP20 that is all and there will pay you some amount of usdt for job well done
So the binance account is to be use in converting the USDT-TRC20 TO USDT- BEP20 and anonymous disentralized wallet is the one company will sent the USDT-TRC20 TO I will screenshot some evidence of what am been saying for better understanding and orders that I have received
So this could be your chance to make it big before the end of this year this business has change so my life's there are thousand of people who have registered in this business and are making a lot money on daily bases from this business
So to start this huge business all you have to do is to send a small token of 2500 naira to this bank details
B/N OGEZI DICKSON OGEZI
A/C 3116603617
B/N FIRST BANK
after that send the screenshot of your payment to my WhatsApp number 08075475405 to start work immediately
I would have sheared this for free since I have made a lot of money from this but I could
not because I paid 10k for this business but I will do no such thing to demand that kind of money so that Is why It brought down very low to money everyone can afford dont miss this great opportunity to make money on daily bases see you on top

1 Like

Re: Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases by Jasonking71(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2022
More pictures

Re: Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases by Jasonking71(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2022
More pictures of my oders that I have received and I have successfully converted

Re: Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases by Krak(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Any right thinking person will know that this is a scam. No long story.

4 Likes

Re: Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases by OctavianAC(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2022
Scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases by yetty247(f): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2022
Jasonking71:
hello nairalander welcome I know some people will be surprise that is this possible making 1500 usdt on daily bases
Yes Is true, in my quest to get a better way of making money on line then a met someone who showed my this business
At first I could not believe it but later after seeing so many evidence I believed it although it was not free I paid 10k for the information but am so glad I found out this business I can say it is best thing that has happened to me this year I have made a lot of money from this business
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS BUSINESS
1 a binance account
2 an anonymous disentralized wallet
We have a lot of them out there note this that you can't use trust wallet
Now hear is the deals the company are looking for trust worthy people that will help them convert some amount of USDT- TRC20 token to USDT-BEP20 that is all and there will pay you some amount of usdt for job well done
So the binance account is to be use in converting the USDT-TRC20 TO USDT- BEP20 and anonymous disentralized wallet is the one company will sent the USDT-TRC20 TO I will screenshot some evidence of what am been saying for better understanding and orders that I have received
So this could be your chance to make it big before the end of this year this business has change so my life's there are thousand of people who have registered in this business and are making a lot money on daily bases from this business
So to start this huge business all you have to do is to send a small token of 2500 naira to this bank details
B/N OGEZI DICKSON OGEZI
A/C 3116603617
B/N FIRST BANK
after that send the screenshot of your payment to my WhatsApp number 08075475405 to start work immediately
I would have sheared this for free since I have made a lot of money from this but I could
not because I paid 10k for this business but I will do no such thing to demand that kind of money so that Is why It brought down very low to money everyone can afford dont miss this great opportunity to make money on daily bases see you on top

Omo ole, if truly u have made this much why is 2500 so important to ur generation.

It's so funny how many scammer claim they make money and still be looking for who to pay them for the scamming knowledge.

Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases by Jasonking71(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
yetty247:

Omo ole, if truly u have made this much why is 2500 so important to ur generation.

It's so funny how many scammer claim they make money and still be looking for who to pay them for the scamming knowledge.

Happy Sunday
I did not want to talk on this but I just could not hold my thought guy what you dont know is more than you OK if you are expecting free thing in this Nigeria then you will Waite forever I can come hear and share something I paid to get for free na not to even talks of the amounts of money I have lost to online bus before I can get this good one anyway is not be force though and if you doubt any thing you see like that u will remained. Where you are for a long time because every thing is fake to you and you think there want to chop your money ist your 2500 that will make me rich
Re: Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases by kingssmith(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
After the 2500 is there any other hidden charges to you or to the company?
I want to spare the 2500 and show proof here
Re: Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases by yetty247(f): 3:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Jasonking71:
I did not want to talk on this but I just could not hold my thought guy what you dont know is more than you OK if you are expecting free thing in this Nigeria then you will Waite forever I can come hear and share something I paid to get for free na not to even talks of the amounts of money I have lost to online bus before I can get this good one anyway is not be force though and if you doubt any thing you see like that u will remained. Where you are for a long time because every thing is fake to you and you think there want to chop your money ist your 2500 that will make me rich

Move on
Re: Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases by chiedonedoor(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2023
07034429854, send a hi message
Re: Latest Way Of Making 10 To 1500 Usdt On Dialy Bases by Babakolanut(m): 2:09am On Jul 09, 2023
Is the site still paying promptly? Pls send how to get started and steps to withdraw earnings to my whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (Reply)

' / Closed / Nairalanders, What Form Of Help Do You Need Frm Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.