Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? (812 Views)

The Price Of This Tecno Phone on Jumia Made me Wanna Throw(pic) / TECNO Spark 5 Series Unveiling: Images , Specifications And Price / Which Of This Tecno Phone Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by Phimzy: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2022
My friend bought a london used tecno spark 5

Almost all apps we installed were disabled,we enabled it via playstore.

Apps like facebook,tiktok and pinterest can't connect to his email account and chrome

It keeps saying:
"your phone is being detected" or something related to that.

Please what can solve this issue?

Your suggestions are needed.
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by Phimzy: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2022
No suggestion?
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by Amza07(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2022
Phimzy:

Apps like facebook,tiktok and pinterest can't connect to his email account and chrome

It keeps saying:

change imie or use vpn
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by Phimzy: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Amza07:
change imie or use vpn
how can we change the imei
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by PraiseGod4u(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2022
Phimzy:

It keeps saying:

Nothing like London used tecno..

That's a fakephone
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by aigohior(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
you can try and factory reset/format the phone
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
aigohior:

Yes this will definitely work
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by mychelyte(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
PraiseGod4u:

That's a fakephone
thank you for saying this! I do tell people that there's nothing like London use Tecno,Infinix and Itel. transsion phones are used in the Continent of Africa. London no dey use am,America no dey use am,even for China wey dem dey do am con sell for here,dem no dey use am, they rather use other brands..oppo,vivo,xiaomi,huawei and co..
if dem tell u London use Infinix, Tecno or Itel,run ooo,na rejected China products our people go carry write Tecno,Infinix put,,dem go even program am on the phone so that who no be tech savvy no fit no.
e better make u buy Nigerian used Infinix or Tecno than so called London use.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
mychelyte:

thank you for saying this! I do tell people that there's nothing like London use Tecno,Infinix and Itel. transsion phones are used in the Continent of Africa. London no dey use am,America no dey use am,even for China wey dem dey do am con sell for here,dem no dey use am, they rather use other brands..oppo,vivo,xiomi,huawei and co..
if u dem tell u London use Infinix, Tecno or Itel,run o,na rejected China products our people go carry write Tecno,Infinix put,,dem go even program am on the phone so that who no be tech savy no fit no.

Lol. Raw truth
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by PraiseGod4u(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
mychelyte:

thank you for saying this! I do tell people that there's nothing like London use Tecno,Infinix and Itel. transsion phones are used in the Continent of Africa. London no dey use am,America no dey use am,even for China wey dem dey do am con sell for here,dem no dey use am, they rather use other brands..oppo,vivo,xiaomi,huawei and co..
if dem tell u London use Infinix, Tecno or Itel,run ooo,na rejected China products our people go carry write Tecno,Infinix put,,dem go even program am on the phone so that who no be tech savvy no fit no.

Nigerians are really easy to deceive
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by Phimzy: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
aigohior:
We will definitely try this
PraiseGod4u:

That's a fakephone
Wow..really? I have just learnt something new today.
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by Phimzy: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
PraiseGod4u:

Nigerians are really easy to deceive
Don't say that.You were once ignorant about it too.We learn everyday.
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by AREWAELENU: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
You mean TECNO PHONE LONDON USE?
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by Mimiko3: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2022
How spark 5 sef go get London used?
Ahn ahn
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by Nuelng: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2022
This my friend is likely to have bought a china phone for London used... Take it back to where you bought it if possible
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by Jayjerjay: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2022
Try and factory reset your phone, then try it again
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by kuljayms1(m): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2022
Try factory reset, if it doesn't work, try taking it to calcare.
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by DanyelAmeh: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2022
I just dey know today say London Used Tecno phones dey.
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by AyodejiFelix(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Your friend should return it . That's the best option. Nothing like TECNO Uk used
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by PotterJokes44: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
mychelyte:

Lol,thank you for all that,most people don't know this and they come hear sharing making it feel like the phone brand or the product is the one with the problem,not knowing they bought a fake, please let's all take notes on this to avoid future problems and complications
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by IzuKiba77: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
Your friend should return it . That's the best option. Nothing like TECNO Uk used
Lol,you dey vex ooh grin grin
Well I'm sure he has learnt his lesson now,there isn't much I can say on the matter than to return and get your money back before it's too late and even if you're buying second hand or already used phone,buy from a licensed store and office,to avoid all this
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by Franktom247(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2022
There's no London used TECNO phone boss
Re: Do You Know What Can Solve This Tecno Spark 5 Issue? by 0xAaron: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2022
Take it to carlcare

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A14 Review, Should You Avoid It? / This Why You Ejaculate Quickly During Sex / What Will Make You Leave Nairaland If Another Forum Site Took Its Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.