Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today (28897 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Harmony92(f): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Happy birthday sir cheesy. I miss your government so much.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Pablojoker12(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Happy birthday weakling, the weakest president I know
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Timbar: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2022
nlfpmod:
Goodluck Jonathan Turns 65 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR'
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by naijknight: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Another ban loading grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Bamijoko1(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2022
AlausaNG:
Congratulations Sir

❤️❤️❤️

You're the best president we ever had!

For where ?
As far as nigeria is concerned he is one of the worst president in the history. Most people has turned him to best because he accepted defeat, abeg let's know what we say here o.

Ire o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Memphis357(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Amspecial:
grin
One bastard mod ban me for six hundred years am just returning with overdose of vawulence. Thunder fire that mod e go run mad before the end of this year then die next year. Watch and see.
Am done oya do your worst
That mod nor go live to see the end of 2022.
Amin!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Adakintroy: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2022
The hero we don't deserve.

By now the likes of okonjo .would have replicated their kind accross the whole span of our economy ad we would be reaping the reward. But I guess Nigerians know better.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Memphis357(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Bamijoko1:

For where ?
As far as nigeria is concerned he is one of the worst president in the history. Most people has turned him to best because he accepted defeat, abeg let's know what we say here o.

Ire o
And Buhari is better, right
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by jojothaiv(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Goodluck to Goodluck, it's been real sir,
Enjoy Uganda and Bayelsa.

Since you left, we've had the 'best' president now and we trying so hard to define the meaning of the word to a layman right now.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Phantom233: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2022
HbD sir! Age gracefully, may you not look like 95 yrs old when you clock 70 in the next 5yrs like others look now.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Passionnn: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Happy Birthday Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by OLULAW: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2022
AlausaNG:
Congratulations Sir

❤️❤️❤️

You're the best president we ever had!

Faulty cash machine President.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Memphis357(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2022
I said it before and I'll say it again.....
THE MOD THAT BANNED ME UNJUSTLY WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE THE YEAR 2023...

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
This man is a true definition of grace and destiny. Happy birthday GEJ.

Sometimes I just imagine how buhari public appearance, notion and rating will be like after his disastrous and draconian regime.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by tishbite41(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Nigeria's third best leader after Abacha and OBJ.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Your head no correct o

Happy Sunday
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by sageb: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2022
nlfpmod:
Goodluck Jonathan Turns 65 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan
Happy Birthday to a Quintessential leader
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by bigdammyj: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Happy birthday Sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Marpol2021(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Amspecial:
grin
One bastard mod ban me for six hundred years am just returning with overdose of vawulence. Thunder fire that mod e go run mad before the end of this year then die next year. Watch and see.
Am done oya do your worst
oboy no be small thing oooo,Na so one lunatic mod ban me too. I don call Ogun make him strike am down
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Penguin2:
GEJ our hero!

The Igbos stood by you through thick and thin.

It’s time to return that favour by working assiduously for Obi’s success.

Unsolicited support. Did President Jonathan pleaded for Igbo support?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Moymoy: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2022
Penguin2:
GEJ our hero!

The Igbos stood by you through thick and thin.

It’s time to return that favour by working assiduously for Obi’s success.

I am pro Obi, I am not Igbo, and I believe ethnic sentiment shouldn't be introduced into our political space.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Olukayodeaustyn: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2022
Happy birthday sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2022
id4sho:
cheesy

APC is going into extinction for refusing to give this man ticket. We'll miss our ogogoro GEJ, HBD SIR

They make you believe he drinks too much, media ehn, politics sha, you are the kind who will believe anything easily. Them fit come tell you your friend na thief, make you no even verify but join the conversation and assume na thief. Na why king Solomon wise, Two sides to a story.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2022
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Irupetepete: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
That man that tried to avert 8yrs shege for us but we dey stubborn.. Now we've seen shege pro max

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by stmayor(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Good luck is 65
Agbado master 70
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by bimtechs: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Mama G, connect and collect.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by mrkings84(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2022
Africa's Hero of Democracy!!
Nigeria's best democratic president!!

Congrats!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by Moh247: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2022
Important people are scorpio
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by OmoOshodi(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2022
Ologogoro....that made Buhari to look like a saint.....and hand over to a disaster

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today by nesgeeek(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2022
Happy birthday to one of the best ever Nigeria president. u are highly celebrated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse / Patience Jonathan At Wike's Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel Sacks Uduak Udo-Inyang, Commissioner For Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.