Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Tinubu To Ban Social Media If He Becomes President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Ban Social Media If He Becomes President Of Nigeria (335 Views)

This Man May Be Tinubu's Special Adviser On Media If He Wins Come 2023 / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President / Abiola On If He Would Take IMF Loan When He Becomes President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Ban Social Media If He Becomes President Of Nigeria by ECASH120: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXuGOUx1z48

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, has given reasons he stopped paying attention on articles, stories and trending issues on social media.

The Lagos state former governor stated that reading articles on social media gives him ‘high blood pressure’.

APC presidential candidate disclosed this in a video posted on Twitter by one of his allies, Ademola Oshodi.

In the video clip, former Lagos State governor said he gets angry whenever he reads articles on social media.

“I don’t read social media anymore; they abuse the hell out of me. If I read it, I get high blood pressure and angry.

“I don’t read it, so if I want to hear anything; my children or my workers will say this one said this, and when I’m tired, I say please forget it.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/why-i-dont-pay-attention-on-social-media-tinubu/amp/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ban Social Media If He Becomes President Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2022
When attention was being drawn to BAT's serious health complications, his misguided supporters claimed he is not sick.

When his physical-health weakness manifested beyond all doubts, they resorted to saying he doesn't need physical strength to be a president. They said all he needs is his mental health. They asserted he is still mentally sound.

Now that he has proven to have dementia, I wonder what they will say again.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ban Social Media If He Becomes President Of Nigeria by Bastardlyrich: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2022
But he can never be, maybe president of yoru bad fak Muslimns slavves grin cheesy
No slavve or cowords we ever rule nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ban Social Media If He Becomes President Of Nigeria by asuraking: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2022
He can't win,talkless of banning social media.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ban Social Media If He Becomes President Of Nigeria by Wawelexy(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2022
Thank God you said IF...
Re: Tinubu To Ban Social Media If He Becomes President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubu will win and will not do that.
Re: Tinubu To Ban Social Media If He Becomes President Of Nigeria by FatiMohammed123: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2022
He will never ever come to the president maybe president of yuroba land in dream nothing happen to we social media god bless PDP

(1) (Reply)

Hon Sulaiman Uwaisu Idris Called For Immediate Release Of Aminullahi / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rejected By International Community / I Don’t See How Tinubu Can Win This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.