Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Help Me O - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me O (184 Views)

Loan App Wants To Kill Me O / If You Know Fidelity Bank Help Me Tell Them To Refund Me O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me O by Blacktriggerman(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2022
My wife is almost another case, now to taste kpekus,it only from 10.00pm to 6.00am. Somebody, we were fucking anywhere, anytime and anyhow. The side hustle,that brings in money, she must be the one to collect,the cash. If,their is any issues or mistakes, it must be me and she won't take corrections. Since, she gave birth it's another entire ball game .
Re: Help Me O by yomi007k(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
As the stoics say, "Practice Gratitude".

You should thank God you have a wife and kid that are alive and well.

Preganancy and delivery changes a woman both internally and externally. Her libido may drop and she will be battling with more stress and responsibility in trying to care for the baby.

Even your expenditures has changed since the baby came around if you observe carefully.

This is part of change.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Honest Opinion On Nairaland Forum? / Gates Iron Doors Rail Tank Stands / Interior Designer In Gurugram - Chalk Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.