Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally (749 Views)

BREAKING: Balabloo bloo bulaba, Tinubu Refused To Speak in Warri Rally / Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR / APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
APC claimed to have attracted massive crowd to their rally in Warri city stadium. Earlier yesterday there was massive inflow of people from neighboring states hired by APC and and in the video you can hear the real people of Warri asking them "I hope they pay una well". In a subsequent video, a student of PTI Warri claimed that APC was paying each student 1500 to get into the waiting buses to go for the rally.

https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1594211909275901952?t=Y1kVHxbSzXsCsUQtSzhxww&s=19

https://twitter.com/Newsplug_/status/1593984913296039939?t=ueDc34Bc30oGkpK9_PCufw&s=19

1 Like

Re: APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally by madridguy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Noted.
Re: APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally by immortalcrown(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
When attention was being drawn to BAT's serious health complications, his misguided supporters claimed he is not sick.

When his physical-health weakness manifested beyond all doubts, they resorted to saying he doesn't need physical strength to be a president. They said all he needs is his mental health. They asserted he is still mentally sound.

Now that he has proven to have dementia, I wonder what they will say again.

4 Likes

Re: APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally by yyba: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hehehe crowd is crowd grin grin
DrizzyJeri:
APC claimed to have attracted massive crowd to their rally in Warri city stadium. Earlier yesterday there was massive inflow of people from neighboring states hired by APC and and in the video you can hear the real people of Warri asking them "I hope they pay una well". In a subsequent video, a student of PTI Warri claimed that APC was paying each student 1500 to get into the waiting buses to go for the rally.

https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1594211909275901952?t=Y1kVHxbSzXsCsUQtSzhxww&s=19

https://twitter.com/Newsplug_/status/1593984913296039939?t=ueDc34Bc30oGkpK9_PCufw&s=19
Re: APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
yyba:
Hehehe crowd is crowd grin grin

I thought crowd is votes?

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally by yyba: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Thinkam:

I thought crowd is votes?

Atiku is coming
LABOUR PARTY supporters thought crowd is votes hehehe, that is why they are always monitoring others rallies to post no crowd welcome them or the crowd are rented

3 Likes

Re: APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
yyba:
LABOUR PARTY supporters thought crowd is votes hehehe, that is why they are always monitoring others rallies to post no crowd welcome them or the crowd are rented

But you APC people ridicule their population in rallies na

So two una get the same understanding of crowd

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally by Ikpaitid: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wow,APC must be very rich. Why is Peter Obi of IPOB wasting his time trying to contest against such a rich party?
Re: APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally by yyba: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Thinkam:

But you APC people ridicule their population in rallies na

So two una get the same understanding of crowd

Atiku is coming
no OBI is coming hehehehe or you just regain your sense
Re: APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
yyba:
no OBI is coming hehehehe or you just regain your sense

Yes I wanted Obi to win the PDP ticket had it been zoned to south, but tough luck.

I predicted Obi will drop out of the primary presidential race and it came to pass.

I've also predicted he will drop out of the main race latest December

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally by 35824L: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
The massive crowd that graced APC presidential flag off in Delta state really unsettled the opposition. You see all the Itsekiri LGAs, the Ijaw LGAs, the Ndokwa LGAs, the Urhobo LGAs where the APC guber canditate controls and that of Delta north Senator LGAs are waiting to deliver Tinubu in Delta state . Tinubu's victory in Delta will shock PDP and labouring parties.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally by 666Advocate: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
35824L:
The massive crowd that graced APC presidential flag off in Delta state really unsettled the opposition. You see all the Itsekiri LGAs, the Ijaw LGAs, the Ndokwa LGAs, the Urhobo LGAs where the APC guber canditate controls and that of Delta north Senator LGAs are waiting to deliver Tinubu in Delta state . Tinubu's victory in Delta will shock PDP and labouring parties.

Itsekiri have no homogeneous LGA of it's own.
Re: APC Rented Crowd For The Warri Rally by Majesty2(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
DrizzyJeri:

This is stale already, zombidiots should come with another one jare abi dem no get brain like their brainless idiotic bastard dem dey follow ni

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Or A Better Nigeria, Which Way Forward? By Magnus Oraka (please Comment) / Mixed Reactions As Angry Youths Destroy Vehicles With Tinubu Campaign Posters / Tinubu's Daughter Calls Him A Rouge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.