Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Video Of Bola Tinubu ‘struggling’ To Pronounce A Word At Town Hall Meeting Goes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Bola Tinubu ‘struggling’ To Pronounce A Word At Town Hall Meeting Goes (660 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Amaechi's Look As Buhari Mumbles Over A Question At Town Hall Meeting / Atiku Abubakar At Town Hall Meeting With Youths In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Bola Tinubu ‘struggling’ To Pronounce A Word At Town Hall Meeting Goes by emexnaija: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu ‘struggling’ To Pronounce A Word At Town Hall Meeting Goes by duro4chang(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. He is the game changer. He is the hope of Nigeria. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu ‘struggling’ To Pronounce A Word At Town Hall Meeting Goes by Bastardlyrich: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. He is the game changer. He is the hope of Nigeria. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity.
Best man for tribalistik Yoru bad fake Muslimnss slavves right grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Blauu blauu da kaluuu zsluuu atuu luuu ally what's the meaning of these thing said by tinubu before we start talking about him grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu ‘struggling’ To Pronounce A Word At Town Hall Meeting Goes by duro4chang(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Best man for tribalistik Yoru bad fake Muslimnss slavves right grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Blauu blauu da kaluuu zsluuu atuu luuu ally what's the meaning of these thing said by tinubu before we start talking about him grin cheesy grin cheesy
If you did not ignorantly quote me I will be surprised. Tinubu has never played tribal politics or do anything tribalistic. When he was the governor of Lagos he even appointed an Igbo mad as a commissioner. Tell me which of your governors has done that? I can't be surprised anyway because hatred has been your trademark. Victim mentality is your game.
But know this for sure that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He will govern this country with equity. He is the Hope of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. May God bless him with wisdom to lead the country to our promised land. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance.
Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu ‘struggling’ To Pronounce A Word At Town Hall Meeting Goes by Bastardlyrich: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
duro4chang:
If you did not ignorantly quote me I will be surprised. Tinubu has never played tribal politics or do anything tribalistic. When he was the governor of Lagos he even appointed an Igbo mad as a commissioner. Tell me which of your governors has done that? I can't be surprised anyway because hatred has been your trademark. Victim mentality is your game.
But know this for sure that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He will govern this country with equity. He is the Hope of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. May God bless him with wisdom to lead the country to our promised land. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance.
Lagos is a no man's land and tinubu is not from lagos,he is just like every one in no man's land.
Moreover ameachi appointed yorubas in rivers state,these is rivers owned by ijaws,igbos and ogonis.
Before we go further tell me the meaning of a town hall different from blauuu,blluu da liuuu ka lluuuu na za luuu that Tinubu said.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bola Tinubu ‘struggling’ To Pronounce A Word At Town Hall Meeting Goes by duro4chang(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Lagos is a no man's land and tinubu is not from lagos,he is just like every one in no man's land.
Moreover ameachi appointed yorubas in rivers state,these is rivers owned by ijaws,igbos and ogonis.
Before we go further tell me the meaning of a town hall different from blauuu,blluu da liuuu ka lluuuu na za luuu that Tinubu said.
You are talking trash. Tinubu is the best for this country. Obi is a failure. He has nothing to offer. He is deranged. A liar. May he never rule this country.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Muslims Rejecting The Muslim-muslim Ticket? / Video: You Are Intellectually Lazy . Datti Baba Ahmed To Tinubu And Shettima / Why Call For Simon Ekpa Arrest And At The Same Time Agitate For Nnamdi KANU Rele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.