Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. (730 Views)

NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored / NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? / Human Trafficking: Edo, NAPTIP Strategise To Reduce Menace By 50% By Year End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by sexuential: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
The society today has been silent on the menace caused by the present crops of NIMC staff. In 2014, one could just work into NIMC registration centers and get NIN registered without spending a dime. Today, even after official payments have been incorporated into the process, the staffs still milk off the populace all in the name of "no network". Yet, when they (the nimc staff) are greased with naira , there would then be network to do their work. It is to be noted that govt parastatals and offices are equipped with running cost to achieve govt goals, yet NIMC acts differently. If they want the populace to pay for getting NIN, they should state it clearly rather than act as if it is free when it isn't. Also, it's very shameful to see how shamelessly they steal people's money and yet people take forever to be able to get their NIN and still they won't update the validated NIN Number they issued to that other verification processes can proceed smoothly.

N/B: dear moderator, kindly give this to a broad audience. This menace has to stop. Thanks
Re: Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by chatinent: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nigeria is cursed.

A NIMC staff will deliberately misspell your name or write an incorrect DOB then request for ₦14k as the sum to edit.

If I edit am, make I kolo

Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by eastgates1: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nigerians are the problems of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by Kyase(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria is cursed.

A NIMC staff will deliberately misspell your name or write an incorrect DOB then request for ₦14k as the sum to edit.

Lalasticlala, mynd44

This shit has always been like that, in 2013 one added “Lord” to my name when I told her I don’t have middle name
I koko accepted the name, now my is Kyase Lord ........, and I no go change am grin
Re: Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by Entrepreneurrr: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hmmm. Naso ooo. When i did name modification e no come out same day saying that their is no network bla bla.

I have to pay at last before they print it.
Re: Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by sexuential: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria is cursed.

If I edit am, make I kolo

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Nigeria isn't cursed but greed is controlling people to think that every avenue created by the govt is a get rich quick opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by ROYH(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Thank God I did my nin registration in 2015, cause then those nin staff eyes never open to they collect money.. I did it for free and I was only given the tracking ID slip..thank God I'm still using my 2011 mobile number till date, if not, I won't have been able to get a slip containing the NIN number unless I provided the first given tracking ID slip which is still peacefully sleeping in my portfolio file.

Na my brother and friends get nin issue and I was able to help am beat down the cost of payment by doing everything on the remita website and going to the official nin registration center to get any corrections done

1 Like

Re: Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by NinAgent100: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Get your National Identity Card with us

Re: Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by sexuential: 5:33am On Jan 03, 2023
The whole NIN stress is still persisting. Let's try to further comment and share to create more awareness so that the necessary authorities can look into the irregularities with the NIMC commission.
Re: Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by sexuential: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pls let's comment and admins, try to take it to front page. Thanks
The menace is still on.
Re: Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by julianayomi: 5:24am On Aug 30, 2023
sad sad
Re: Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by JohnnA1: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
ROYH:
Thank God I did my nin registration in 2015, cause then those nin staff eyes never open to they collect money.. I did it for free and I was only given the tracking ID slip..thank God I'm still using my 2011 mobile number till date, if not, I won't have been able to get a slip containing the NIN number unless I provided the first given tracking ID slip which is still peacefully sleeping in my portfolio file.

Na my brother and friends get nin issue and I was able to help am beat down the cost of payment by doing everything on the remita website and going to the official nin registration center to get any corrections done
Did you get the final copy? The ID card itself?
Re: Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by ROYH(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
JohnnA1:
Did you get the final copy? The ID card itself?
yes, I do
Re: Nimc (nin) Acquisition Menace By Nimc Staffs. by clearcrystal: 5:37am On Sep 13, 2023
pauldrninmc:
NIN Correction and Modification of wrong Date of Birth ( DoB ) , lpe error , Passport, Change of phone number, Signature , details not validate and Change of Names .

Call or WhatsApp Dr Paul 0ficial on - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 , for Assistance on Date of birth DOB , change of Names and other NIN issues corrections modification .

Dr Paul or Dr Thief 😂

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Atiku Not A Former Governor? / Expect Christian-christian Ticket In Future — Tinubu’s Wife / The Babariga Thief Governor Vs The Saint Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.